Total Posts:90|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Coming Soon: THE WEEKLY STUPID!!!

imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 4:18:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The weekly stupid is a podcast that will be similar to the ESPN Not top 10 which will feature the dumbest quotes said by people on DDO every two weeks. It will premiere in November and new episodes will come out every two weeks. They come out every two weeks because once college workloads start to kick in Im going to be pretty busy, and also because "The Weekly Stupid" just sounds better than "The Bi-Weekly Stupid".....

If you want to contribute to the show the best way to do so would be to find dumb quotes that you see other people say, and then mail them to me through a PM, post on my wall, email me, send smoke signals, whatever works best. We take quotes from Forums, Debates, Profile summaries, etc just please provide a link to the stupid thing that was said to ensure its authenticity.

Heres the thing though, The podcast will only stay in business if enough people watch it, and the only way to tell that is by checking how many people vote for the "Best of the Best". You see like ESPN's Not Top 10, the number 1 dumbest quotes will go head to head every 2 weeks to see which one is dumber, and people will vote in a poll that will be posted after each episode which one they think is dumber.

The only way to keep the podcast running is if enough people vote in the poll, so it is vital that you vote not because the wrong quote may be crowned the dumbest, but because if the poll doesnt get enough quotes then the podcast will be shut down due to lack of an audience.

The first episode will be posted in the DDO Forum but all subsequent episodes will be posted in the Funny Forum because... Well because that place is abandoned.

I provided a trailer for the show, I would appreciate feedback from people about what they think and whether or not they would watch it.

If you think you would be interested n watching the podcast (which will always be shorter than 5 minutes) please vote in the poll below.

Thanks :D

http://poll.pollcode.com...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Frederick53
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 4:23:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Cool. It's pretty trippy to see what people on the internet actually look like.
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 4:51:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/2/2012 4:18:05 PM, imabench wrote:
The weekly stupid is a podcast that will be similar to the ESPN Not top 10 which will feature the dumbest quotes said by people on DDO every two weeks. It will premiere in November and new episodes will come out every two weeks. They come out every two weeks because once college workloads start to kick in Im going to be pretty busy, and also because "The Weekly Stupid" just sounds better than "The Bi-Weekly Stupid".....

If you want to contribute to the show the best way to do so would be to find dumb quotes that you see other people say, and then mail them to me through a PM, post on my wall, email me, send smoke signals, whatever works best. We take quotes from Forums, Debates, Profile summaries, etc just please provide a link to the stupid thing that was said to ensure its authenticity.

Heres the thing though, The podcast will only stay in business if enough people watch it, and the only way to tell that is by checking how many people vote for the "Best of the Best". You see like ESPN's Not Top 10, the number 1 dumbest quotes will go head to head every 2 weeks to see which one is dumber, and people will vote in a poll that will be posted after each episode which one they think is dumber.

The only way to keep the podcast running is if enough people vote in the poll, so it is vital that you vote not because the wrong quote may be crowned the dumbest, but because if the poll doesnt get enough quotes then the podcast will be shut down due to lack of an audience.

The first episode will be posted in the DDO Forum but all subsequent episodes will be posted in the Funny Forum because... Well because that place is abandoned.

I provided a trailer for the show, I would appreciate feedback from people about what they think and whether or not they would watch it.

If you think you would be interested n watching the podcast (which will always be shorter than 5 minutes) please vote in the poll below.

Thanks :D

http://poll.pollcode.com...



Wait, Imabench, you're White?!?! You're not my homey anymore! Holy $hit!
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 5:24:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/2/2012 4:23:27 PM, Frederick53 wrote:
Cool. It's pretty trippy to see what people on the internet actually look like.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 5:29:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Oh, I got quite a few RP ones....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 5:45:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/2/2012 5:29:10 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Oh, I got quite a few RP ones....

Im thinking of a couple myself from Geo
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 9:28:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/2/2012 4:23:27 PM, Frederick53 wrote:
Cool. It's pretty trippy to see what people on the internet actually look like.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 9:40:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Wait, so would you photoshop people's words into clips (for example, if I say something you dislike you would add it into a Rick Santorum speech) or would it just be the quote and commentary?
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 10:11:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/2/2012 9:40:37 PM, 16kadams wrote:
Wait, so would you photoshop people's words into clips (for example, if I say something you dislike you would add it into a Rick Santorum speech) or would it just be the quote and commentary?

Good question ^
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 10:11:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/2/2012 9:40:37 PM, 16kadams wrote:
Wait, so would you photoshop people's words into clips (for example, if I say something you dislike you would add it into a Rick Santorum speech) or would it just be the quote and commentary?

wouldnt even be commentary, just a quote and who said it (dont worry though you rarely say stupid stuff)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 4:59:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dont worry Im only doing this one time.

Le bump
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 7:19:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Wouldnt be anything like this would it?
IMABENCH Wrote:
Dear Scottydouglas
You should not be allowed to raise children, seriously, If I ever do see your kid I would probably take him somewhere safe away from you so that he can live a normal life where his insane and controlling father doesnt take his kid out of school because he believes the UN is going to take over the world. 15 years from now I will bet that your kid will be rebellious and not share your same insane views, and I wish I could be there to praise him for fighting the massive amounts of sh*t coming out of your mouth. I am willing to bet that you want to live in a world preached by the Bible where you are allowed to own slaves, where women are supposed to be inferior to men, and all science that disproves what is preached in the Bible is witchraft or outlawed. If so, then i pray, yes pray, to God, that your kid doesnt turn out as f*cked up as you do. If he chooses to follow the same path to insanity and stupidity that you do, then I am at fault for having faith in him in the first place. If you push him too far you will end up alienating him from christian beliefs, and God himself.
Until that happens though there is still one thing that needs to be addressed, your stupidity. Scotty, you are square on that path to being ostracized by society, for clinging to lies not that includes much more than creationism. And frankly it seems you want to be cast out by society. Its in my belief that everyone will go to heaven as long as they dont purposefully kill someone. If you try to answer his questions and protests by ridicule and force instead of reason and logic then guess what, your kid is going to end up just like any other teen who cant trust anything you say because you failed him on the important questions. My point is that I fear you're going to be a really sh*tty dad. Even if you treat your son with ten times the respect you treat perfect strangers on here, you're still going to treat him like sh*t since you have zero respect for people you dont know. Ask your wife if she thinks that Giants built the Pyramids, then ask all of your friends (if you have any) if they believe giants built the pyramids too. Call them children, false christians, do whatever it is you would do on here, and I can guarantee that you will alienate all those who you care about. And THEN, I will feel bad for you. Until then though get your sh*t together before its too late, otherwise your kid will either be as dumb as a rock, or he will despise you. And theres the bully identity again. Pretty sad that you cant think of anything to prove youre not a retard or a bad father and instead resort to childish acts of intimidation to look like the better man. Heres what you need to learn (Well theres a lot of things you need to learn but this one is the most important for right now). There are multiple ways to finding faith in god, and by multiple I mean billions. Every believer has found their own way of finding faith in God and no one takes the exact same path. If you force your son to go down the path you go then you are not only denying him the right to find his own path which will bring him back to the same result as everyone else (finding faith in God), but you also jeopardize his faith in God itself by pushing him too hard to have to see everything the way you see it. If you try to force your son to go through life the same way you force people on here to believe your bullsh*t views then you are jeopardizing whether or not he will find faith in God just because you want to force him to take the same path you did. Be an overpowering f*cked up father figure, or imposing each and every last one of your beliefs on him and risk him rejecting God completely?
TheAsylum
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 7:20:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/3/2012 7:19:49 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
Wouldnt be anything like this would it?
IMABENCH Wrote:
Dear Scottydouglas
You should not be allowed to raise children, seriously, If I ever do see your kid I would probably take him somewhere safe away from you so that he can live a normal life where his insane and controlling father doesnt take his kid out of school because he believes the UN is going to take over the world. 15 years from now I will bet that your kid will be rebellious and not share your same insane views, and I wish I could be there to praise him for fighting the massive amounts of sh*t coming out of your mouth. I am willing to bet that you want to live in a world preached by the Bible where you are allowed to own slaves, where women are supposed to be inferior to men, and all science that disproves what is preached in the Bible is witchraft or outlawed. If so, then i pray, yes pray, to God, that your kid doesnt turn out as f*cked up as you do. If he chooses to follow the same path to insanity and stupidity that you do, then I am at fault for having faith in him in the first place. If you push him too far you will end up alienating him from christian beliefs, and God himself.
Until that happens though there is still one thing that needs to be addressed, your stupidity. Scotty, you are square on that path to being ostracized by society, for clinging to lies not that includes much more than creationism. And frankly it seems you want to be cast out by society. Its in my belief that everyone will go to heaven as long as they dont purposefully kill someone. If you try to answer his questions and protests by ridicule and force instead of reason and logic then guess what, your kid is going to end up just like any other teen who cant trust anything you say because you failed him on the important questions. My point is that I fear you're going to be a really sh*tty dad. Even if you treat your son with ten times the respect you treat perfect strangers on here, you're still going to treat him like sh*t since you have zero respect for people you dont know. Ask your wife if she thinks that Giants built the Pyramids, then ask all of your friends (if you have any) if they believe giants built the pyramids too. Call them children, false christians, do whatever it is you would do on here, and I can guarantee that you will alienate all those who you care about. And THEN, I will feel bad for you. Until then though get your sh*t together before its too late, otherwise your kid will either be as dumb as a rock, or he will despise you. And theres the bully identity again. Pretty sad that you cant think of anything to prove youre not a retard or a bad father and instead resort to childish acts of intimidation to look like the better man. Heres what you need to learn (Well theres a lot of things you need to learn but this one is the most important for right now). There are multiple ways to finding faith in god, and by multiple I mean billions. Every believer has found their own way of finding faith in God and no one takes the exact same path. If you force your son to go down the path you go then you are not only denying him the right to find his own path which will bring him back to the same result as everyone else (finding faith in God), but you also jeopardize his faith in God itself by pushing him too hard to have to see everything the way you see it. If you try to force your son to go through life the same way you force people on here to believe your bullsh*t views then you are jeopardizing whether or not he will find faith in God just because you want to force him to take the same path you did. Be an overpowering f*cked up father figure, or imposing each and every last one of your beliefs on him and risk him rejecting God completely?

Did you fail Grade 1 grammar?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 7:21:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/3/2012 7:20:24 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 9/3/2012 7:19:49 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
Wouldnt be anything like this would it?
IMABENCH Wrote:
Dear Scottydouglas
You should not be allowed to raise children, seriously, If I ever do see your kid I would probably take him somewhere safe away from you so that he can live a normal life where his insane and controlling father doesnt take his kid out of school because he believes the UN is going to take over the world. 15 years from now I will bet that your kid will be rebellious and not share your same insane views, and I wish I could be there to praise him for fighting the massive amounts of sh*t coming out of your mouth. I am willing to bet that you want to live in a world preached by the Bible where you are allowed to own slaves, where women are supposed to be inferior to men, and all science that disproves what is preached in the Bible is witchraft or outlawed. If so, then i pray, yes pray, to God, that your kid doesnt turn out as f*cked up as you do. If he chooses to follow the same path to insanity and stupidity that you do, then I am at fault for having faith in him in the first place. If you push him too far you will end up alienating him from christian beliefs, and God himself.
Until that happens though there is still one thing that needs to be addressed, your stupidity. Scotty, you are square on that path to being ostracized by society, for clinging to lies not that includes much more than creationism. And frankly it seems you want to be cast out by society. Its in my belief that everyone will go to heaven as long as they dont purposefully kill someone. If you try to answer his questions and protests by ridicule and force instead of reason and logic then guess what, your kid is going to end up just like any other teen who cant trust anything you say because you failed him on the important questions. My point is that I fear you're going to be a really sh*tty dad. Even if you treat your son with ten times the respect you treat perfect strangers on here, you're still going to treat him like sh*t since you have zero respect for people you dont know. Ask your wife if she thinks that Giants built the Pyramids, then ask all of your friends (if you have any) if they believe giants built the pyramids too. Call them children, false christians, do whatever it is you would do on here, and I can guarantee that you will alienate all those who you care about. And THEN, I will feel bad for you. Until then though get your sh*t together before its too late, otherwise your kid will either be as dumb as a rock, or he will despise you. And theres the bully identity again. Pretty sad that you cant think of anything to prove youre not a retard or a bad father and instead resort to childish acts of intimidation to look like the better man. Heres what you need to learn (Well theres a lot of things you need to learn but this one is the most important for right now). There are multiple ways to finding faith in god, and by multiple I mean billions. Every believer has found their own way of finding faith in God and no one takes the exact same path. If you force your son to go down the path you go then you are not only denying him the right to find his own path which will bring him back to the same result as everyone else (finding faith in God), but you also jeopardize his faith in God itself by pushing him too hard to have to see everything the way you see it. If you try to force your son to go through life the same way you force people on here to believe your bullsh*t views then you are jeopardizing whether or not he will find faith in God just because you want to force him to take the same path you did. Be an overpowering f*cked up father figure, or imposing each and every last one of your beliefs on him and risk him rejecting God completely?

Did you fail Grade 1 grammar?

Ask IMABENCH THAT, He wrote every bit.
TheAsylum
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 7:22:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/3/2012 7:20:24 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 9/3/2012 7:19:49 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
Wouldnt be anything like this would it?
IMABENCH Wrote:
Dear Scottydouglas
You should not be allowed to raise children, seriously, If I ever do see your kid I would probably take him somewhere safe away from you so that he can live a normal life where his insane and controlling father doesnt take his kid out of school because he believes the UN is going to take over the world. 15 years from now I will bet that your kid will be rebellious and not share your same insane views, and I wish I could be there to praise him for fighting the massive amounts of sh*t coming out of your mouth. I am willing to bet that you want to live in a world preached by the Bible where you are allowed to own slaves, where women are supposed to be inferior to men, and all science that disproves what is preached in the Bible is witchraft or outlawed. If so, then i pray, yes pray, to God, that your kid doesnt turn out as f*cked up as you do. If he chooses to follow the same path to insanity and stupidity that you do, then I am at fault for having faith in him in the first place. If you push him too far you will end up alienating him from christian beliefs, and God himself.
Until that happens though there is still one thing that needs to be addressed, your stupidity. Scotty, you are square on that path to being ostracized by society, for clinging to lies not that includes much more than creationism. And frankly it seems you want to be cast out by society. Its in my belief that everyone will go to heaven as long as they dont purposefully kill someone. If you try to answer his questions and protests by ridicule and force instead of reason and logic then guess what, your kid is going to end up just like any other teen who cant trust anything you say because you failed him on the important questions. My point is that I fear you're going to be a really sh*tty dad. Even if you treat your son with ten times the respect you treat perfect strangers on here, you're still going to treat him like sh*t since you have zero respect for people you dont know. Ask your wife if she thinks that Giants built the Pyramids, then ask all of your friends (if you have any) if they believe giants built the pyramids too. Call them children, false christians, do whatever it is you would do on here, and I can guarantee that you will alienate all those who you care about. And THEN, I will feel bad for you. Until then though get your sh*t together before its too late, otherwise your kid will either be as dumb as a rock, or he will despise you. And theres the bully identity again. Pretty sad that you cant think of anything to prove youre not a retard or a bad father and instead resort to childish acts of intimidation to look like the better man. Heres what you need to learn (Well theres a lot of things you need to learn but this one is the most important for right now). There are multiple ways to finding faith in god, and by multiple I mean billions. Every believer has found their own way of finding faith in God and no one takes the exact same path. If you force your son to go down the path you go then you are not only denying him the right to find his own path which will bring him back to the same result as everyone else (finding faith in God), but you also jeopardize his faith in God itself by pushing him too hard to have to see everything the way you see it. If you try to force your son to go through life the same way you force people on here to believe your bullsh*t views then you are jeopardizing whether or not he will find faith in God just because you want to force him to take the same path you did. Be an overpowering f*cked up father figure, or imposing each and every last one of your beliefs on him and risk him rejecting God completely?

Did you fail Grade 1 grammar?

One ' mark is failing?
kfc
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 7:26:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
That just goes to show you how petty people's insults are. LK said that to Scotty, when he would never had said it about imabench. lol.
kfc
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 7:26:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/3/2012 7:21:29 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/3/2012 7:20:24 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 9/3/2012 7:19:49 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
Wouldnt be anything like this would it?
IMABENCH Wrote:
Dear Scottydouglas
You should not be allowed to raise children, seriously, If I ever do see your kid I would probably take him somewhere safe away from you so that he can live a normal life where his insane and controlling father doesnt take his kid out of school because he believes the UN is going to take over the world. 15 years from now I will bet that your kid will be rebellious and not share your same insane views, and I wish I could be there to praise him for fighting the massive amounts of sh*t coming out of your mouth. I am willing to bet that you want to live in a world preached by the Bible where you are allowed to own slaves, where women are supposed to be inferior to men, and all science that disproves what is preached in the Bible is witchraft or outlawed. If so, then i pray, yes pray, to God, that your kid doesnt turn out as f*cked up as you do. If he chooses to follow the same path to insanity and stupidity that you do, then I am at fault for having faith in him in the first place. If you push him too far you will end up alienating him from christian beliefs, and God himself.
Until that happens though there is still one thing that needs to be addressed, your stupidity. Scotty, you are square on that path to being ostracized by society, for clinging to lies not that includes much more than creationism. And frankly it seems you want to be cast out by society. Its in my belief that everyone will go to heaven as long as they dont purposefully kill someone. If you try to answer his questions and protests by ridicule and force instead of reason and logic then guess what, your kid is going to end up just like any other teen who cant trust anything you say because you failed him on the important questions. My point is that I fear you're going to be a really sh*tty dad. Even if you treat your son with ten times the respect you treat perfect strangers on here, you're still going to treat him like sh*t since you have zero respect for people you dont know. Ask your wife if she thinks that Giants built the Pyramids, then ask all of your friends (if you have any) if they believe giants built the pyramids too. Call them children, false christians, do whatever it is you would do on here, and I can guarantee that you will alienate all those who you care about. And THEN, I will feel bad for you. Until then though get your sh*t together before its too late, otherwise your kid will either be as dumb as a rock, or he will despise you. And theres the bully identity again. Pretty sad that you cant think of anything to prove youre not a retard or a bad father and instead resort to childish acts of intimidation to look like the better man. Heres what you need to learn (Well theres a lot of things you need to learn but this one is the most important for right now). There are multiple ways to finding faith in god, and by multiple I mean billions. Every believer has found their own way of finding faith in God and no one takes the exact same path. If you force your son to go down the path you go then you are not only denying him the right to find his own path which will bring him back to the same result as everyone else (finding faith in God), but you also jeopardize his faith in God itself by pushing him too hard to have to see everything the way you see it. If you try to force your son to go through life the same way you force people on here to believe your bullsh*t views then you are jeopardizing whether or not he will find faith in God just because you want to force him to take the same path you did. Be an overpowering f*cked up father figure, or imposing each and every last one of your beliefs on him and risk him rejecting God completely?

Did you fail Grade 1 grammar?

Ask IMABENCH THAT, He wrote every bit.

I think he was referring to your posts in general. I have a difficult time deciding who has worse grammar and spelling between you and The Fool.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 7:27:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
No scotty that wouldnt count, but several things you have said would easily qualify. (Giants built the pyramids, UN going to take over the world, Making love to the bible might help someone understand it) you know stuff like that.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 7:28:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/3/2012 7:26:44 PM, Koopin wrote:
That just goes to show you how petty people's insults are. LK said that to Scotty, when he would never had said it about imabench. lol.

Probably. Ima's grammar is pretty bad, but nowhere near the fool on the hill or Scotty.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 7:30:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/3/2012 7:21:29 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/3/2012 7:20:24 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 9/3/2012 7:19:49 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
Wouldnt be anything like this would it?
IMABENCH Wrote:
Dear Scottydouglas
You should not be allowed to raise children, seriously, If I ever do see your kid I would probably take him somewhere safe away from you so that he can live a normal life where his insane and controlling father doesnt take his kid out of school because he believes the UN is going to take over the world. 15 years from now I will bet that your kid will be rebellious and not share your same insane views, and I wish I could be there to praise him for fighting the massive amounts of sh*t coming out of your mouth. I am willing to bet that you want to live in a world preached by the Bible where you are allowed to own slaves, where women are supposed to be inferior to men, and all science that disproves what is preached in the Bible is witchraft or outlawed. If so, then i pray, yes pray, to God, that your kid doesnt turn out as f*cked up as you do. If he chooses to follow the same path to insanity and stupidity that you do, then I am at fault for having faith in him in the first place. If you push him too far you will end up alienating him from christian beliefs, and God himself.
Until that happens though there is still one thing that needs to be addressed, your stupidity. Scotty, you are square on that path to being ostracized by society, for clinging to lies not that includes much more than creationism. And frankly it seems you want to be cast out by society. Its in my belief that everyone will go to heaven as long as they dont purposefully kill someone. If you try to answer his questions and protests by ridicule and force instead of reason and logic then guess what, your kid is going to end up just like any other teen who cant trust anything you say because you failed him on the important questions. My point is that I fear you're going to be a really sh*tty dad. Even if you treat your son with ten times the respect you treat perfect strangers on here, you're still going to treat him like sh*t since you have zero respect for people you dont know. Ask your wife if she thinks that Giants built the Pyramids, then ask all of your friends (if you have any) if they believe giants built the pyramids too. Call them children, false christians, do whatever it is you would do on here, and I can guarantee that you will alienate all those who you care about. And THEN, I will feel bad for you. Until then though get your sh*t together before its too late, otherwise your kid will either be as dumb as a rock, or he will despise you. And theres the bully identity again. Pretty sad that you cant think of anything to prove youre not a retard or a bad father and instead resort to childish acts of intimidation to look like the better man. Heres what you need to learn (Well theres a lot of things you need to learn but this one is the most important for right now). There are multiple ways to finding faith in god, and by multiple I mean billions. Every believer has found their own way of finding faith in God and no one takes the exact same path. If you force your son to go down the path you go then you are not only denying him the right to find his own path which will bring him back to the same result as everyone else (finding faith in God), but you also jeopardize his faith in God itself by pushing him too hard to have to see everything the way you see it. If you try to force your son to go through life the same way you force people on here to believe your bullsh*t views then you are jeopardizing whether or not he will find faith in God just because you want to force him to take the same path you did. Be an overpowering f*cked up father figure, or imposing each and every last one of your beliefs on him and risk him rejecting God completely?

Did you fail Grade 1 grammar?

Ask IMABENCH THAT, He wrote every bit.

In that case, Imabench, your grammar is atrocious for a college student. I seriously hope you are not pursuing a literary career.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 7:31:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/3/2012 7:26:44 PM, Koopin wrote:
That just goes to show you how petty people's insults are. LK said that to Scotty, when he would never had said it about imabench. lol.

That's cause I didn't know that Imabench wrote all of it. lol.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 7:33:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/3/2012 7:28:10 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 9/3/2012 7:26:44 PM, Koopin wrote:
That just goes to show you how petty people's insults are. LK said that to Scotty, when he would never had said it about imabench. lol.

Probably. Ima's grammar is pretty bad, but nowhere near the fool on the hill or Scotty.

My Grammar is no bad! Is good! Much Good!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 7:34:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/3/2012 7:30:16 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 9/3/2012 7:21:29 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/3/2012 7:20:24 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 9/3/2012 7:19:49 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
Wouldnt be anything like this would it?
IMABENCH Wrote:
Dear Scottydouglas
You should not be allowed to raise children, seriously, If I ever do see your kid I would probably take him somewhere safe away from you so that he can live a normal life where his insane and controlling father doesnt take his kid out of school because he believes the UN is going to take over the world. 15 years from now I will bet that your kid will be rebellious and not share your same insane views, and I wish I could be there to praise him for fighting the massive amounts of sh*t coming out of your mouth. I am willing to bet that you want to live in a world preached by the Bible where you are allowed to own slaves, where women are supposed to be inferior to men, and all science that disproves what is preached in the Bible is witchraft or outlawed. If so, then i pray, yes pray, to God, that your kid doesnt turn out as f*cked up as you do. If he chooses to follow the same path to insanity and stupidity that you do, then I am at fault for having faith in him in the first place. If you push him too far you will end up alienating him from christian beliefs, and God himself.
Until that happens though there is still one thing that needs to be addressed, your stupidity. Scotty, you are square on that path to being ostracized by society, for clinging to lies not that includes much more than creationism. And frankly it seems you want to be cast out by society. Its in my belief that everyone will go to heaven as long as they dont purposefully kill someone. If you try to answer his questions and protests by ridicule and force instead of reason and logic then guess what, your kid is going to end up just like any other teen who cant trust anything you say because you failed him on the important questions. My point is that I fear you're going to be a really sh*tty dad. Even if you treat your son with ten times the respect you treat perfect strangers on here, you're still going to treat him like sh*t since you have zero respect for people you dont know. Ask your wife if she thinks that Giants built the Pyramids, then ask all of your friends (if you have any) if they believe giants built the pyramids too. Call them children, false christians, do whatever it is you would do on here, and I can guarantee that you will alienate all those who you care about. And THEN, I will feel bad for you. Until then though get your sh*t together before its too late, otherwise your kid will either be as dumb as a rock, or he will despise you. And theres the bully identity again. Pretty sad that you cant think of anything to prove youre not a retard or a bad father and instead resort to childish acts of intimidation to look like the better man. Heres what you need to learn (Well theres a lot of things you need to learn but this one is the most important for right now). There are multiple ways to finding faith in god, and by multiple I mean billions. Every believer has found their own way of finding faith in God and no one takes the exact same path. If you force your son to go down the path you go then you are not only denying him the right to find his own path which will bring him back to the same result as everyone else (finding faith in God), but you also jeopardize his faith in God itself by pushing him too hard to have to see everything the way you see it. If you try to force your son to go through life the same way you force people on here to believe your bullsh*t views then you are jeopardizing whether or not he will find faith in God just because you want to force him to take the same path you did. Be an overpowering f*cked up father figure, or imposing each and every last one of your beliefs on him and risk him rejecting God completely?

Did you fail Grade 1 grammar?

Ask IMABENCH THAT, He wrote every bit.

In that case, Imabench, your grammar is atrocious for a college student. I seriously hope you are not pursuing a literary career.

Civil Engineering, nothing to worry about
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 7:39:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Bye the way scotty you never answered my question. Is it better to be an overwhelmingly meddlesome father in forcing your kid to do exactly everything you do to find faith in God and possibly push him into being an atheist or to let him find his own path to faith?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 7:59:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/3/2012 7:39:46 PM, imabench wrote:
Bye the way scotty you never answered my question. Is it better to be an overwhelmingly meddlesome father in forcing your kid to do exactly everything you do to find faith in God and possibly push him into being an atheist or to let him find his own path to faith?

You just cant learn. You also cant figure that I dont care. You also cant figure that this is only the internet and only games are played. Though with your post, I will make it a mission to have you banned.
TheAsylum
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 8:00:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/3/2012 7:59:16 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/3/2012 7:39:46 PM, imabench wrote:
Bye the way scotty you never answered my question. Is it better to be an overwhelmingly meddlesome father in forcing your kid to do exactly everything you do to find faith in God and possibly push him into being an atheist or to let him find his own path to faith?

You just cant learn. You also cant figure that I dont care. You also cant figure that this is only the internet and only games are played. Though with your post, I will make it a mission to have you banned.

Scotty, it would take more than that to ban a member who is considered at least integral to the site...for his antics...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 8:01:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/3/2012 7:59:16 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/3/2012 7:39:46 PM, imabench wrote:
Bye the way scotty you never answered my question. Is it better to be an overwhelmingly meddlesome father in forcing your kid to do exactly everything you do to find faith in God and possibly push him into being an atheist or to let him find his own path to faith?

You just cant learn. You also cant figure that I dont care. You also cant figure that this is only the internet and only games are played. Though with your post, I will make it a mission to have you banned.

Good luck with that. I can get any number of people who have ever been in a discussion with you to vouch for me claiming how arrogant you can be to people.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015