Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

ITS BACK EVERYBODY :D nac

imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 12:03:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
THANK GOD ALMIGHTY nac
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 12:05:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Had to change the sig
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 12:07:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/3/2012 12:07:05 PM, darkkermit wrote:
GROUP SUICIDE IS OFF EVERYONE!!! nac

awww
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 12:07:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/3/2012 12:07:05 PM, darkkermit wrote:
GROUP SUICIDE IS OFF EVERYONE!!! nac

To bad. Can we at least have a group fap? Skype fap group starts at 2 EST!!!
kfc
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 12:09:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/3/2012 12:07:55 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/3/2012 12:07:05 PM, darkkermit wrote:
GROUP SUICIDE IS OFF EVERYONE!!! nac

To bad. Can we at least have a group fap? Skype fap group starts at 2 EST!!!

im in!!! wait i have one on chatroulette scheduled at the same time. can we move it to 4?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
thett3
Posts: 14,345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 12:14:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
How cool would it be if DDO was down for everyone except one person. "Members online (1)" i would spam the sh1t out of the forums waiting for everyone to return hehe
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 12:14:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/3/2012 12:09:36 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/3/2012 12:07:55 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/3/2012 12:07:05 PM, darkkermit wrote:
GROUP SUICIDE IS OFF EVERYONE!!! nac

To bad. Can we at least have a group fap? Skype fap group starts at 2 EST!!!

im in!!! wait i have one on chatroulette scheduled at the same time. can we move it to 4?

Chatroulette is heaven for gay men.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 12:16:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/3/2012 12:14:57 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 9/3/2012 12:09:36 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/3/2012 12:07:55 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/3/2012 12:07:05 PM, darkkermit wrote:
GROUP SUICIDE IS OFF EVERYONE!!! nac

To bad. Can we at least have a group fap? Skype fap group starts at 2 EST!!!

im in!!! wait i have one on chatroulette scheduled at the same time. can we move it to 4?

Chatroulette is heaven for gay men.

I know! every time I go on there I always run into 16kadams!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 12:17:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/3/2012 12:14:20 PM, thett3 wrote:
How cool would it be if DDO was down for everyone except one person. "Members online (1)" i would spam the sh1t out of the forums waiting for everyone to return hehe

I would take a picture of me posting on every forum "Is anybody else here?!"
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 12:19:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/3/2012 12:17:43 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 9/3/2012 12:14:20 PM, thett3 wrote:
How cool would it be if DDO was down for everyone except one person. "Members online (1)" i would spam the sh1t out of the forums waiting for everyone to return hehe

I would take a picture of me posting on every forum "Is anybody else here?!"

id just post porn everywhere
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 12:20:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/3/2012 12:19:02 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/3/2012 12:17:43 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 9/3/2012 12:14:20 PM, thett3 wrote:
How cool would it be if DDO was down for everyone except one person. "Members online (1)" i would spam the sh1t out of the forums waiting for everyone to return hehe

I would take a picture of me posting on every forum "Is anybody else here?!"

id just post porn everywhere

Well, that goes without saying.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-