16kadams.

MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 8:31:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://www.debate.org...

MYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTINGMYBRAINISMELTING
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 8:35:45 PM
was this necessary?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 8:48:13 PM
At 9/3/2012 8:35:52 PM, Koopin wrote:
What? His avvie?

He changed to pro-Obama and pro-Gay marriage. Apparently Mouthwash believes that one member changing their opinion on something is worthy of a site-wide announcement.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 8:49:21 PM
What? His avvie?

Lol, he's pretending to be a leftist. He pretends that he supports gay marriage because the government should stay out of marriage, but I know he knows better.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 8:50:50 PM
At 9/3/2012 8:48:13 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
What? His avvie?

He changed to pro-Obama and pro-Gay marriage. Apparently Mouthwash believes that one member changing their opinion on something is worthy of a site-wide announcement.

No. Just someone from the Conservative Bloc.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 8:54:41 PM
What? No, 16k is the most vehemently anti-SSM guy on this site. I actually believed it for half a second.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 8:56:08 PM
I am guessing this is something we should all be aware of, MouthWash. :)
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 9:04:09 PM
At 9/3/2012 8:55:49 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Guys, I think his change of heart is legit.

Lol, are you serious?