Total Posts:99|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The (obvious) truth about JimTimmy.

MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:26:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Enough is enough. Daytona is JimTimmy. I highly doubt he just closely monitored DDO while keeping absolutely silent and simply waited until someone happened to mention elections. Daytona is the suspect primarily because he brought it up, and because he's also new and yet still running for president. Just like our friend JimTimmy. Not to mention he came on the site about the same time JT went.

You do realize that you aren't really that sophisticated at all, don't you daytonanerd/JimTimmy?
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:32:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 7:26:05 PM, MouthWash wrote:
Enough is enough. Daytona is JimTimmy. I highly doubt he just closely monitored DDO while keeping absolutely silent and simply waited until someone happened to mention elections. Daytona is the suspect primarily because he brought it up, and because he's also new and yet still running for president. Just like our friend JimTimmy. Not to mention he came on the site about the same time JT went.

You do realize that you aren't really that sophisticated at all, don't you daytonanerd/JimTimmy?

?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Microsuck
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:32:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 7:32:21 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:26:05 PM, MouthWash wrote:
Enough is enough. Daytona is JimTimmy. I highly doubt he just closely monitored DDO while keeping absolutely silent and simply waited until someone happened to mention elections. Daytona is the suspect primarily because he brought it up, and because he's also new and yet still running for president. Just like our friend JimTimmy. Not to mention he came on the site about the same time JT went.

You do realize that you aren't really that sophisticated at all, don't you daytonanerd/JimTimmy?

?

He's basically accusing you of being Jim Timmy
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:35:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 7:32:51 PM, Microsuck wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:32:21 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:26:05 PM, MouthWash wrote:
Enough is enough. Daytona is JimTimmy. I highly doubt he just closely monitored DDO while keeping absolutely silent and simply waited until someone happened to mention elections. Daytona is the suspect primarily because he brought it up, and because he's also new and yet still running for president. Just like our friend JimTimmy. Not to mention he came on the site about the same time JT went.

You do realize that you aren't really that sophisticated at all, don't you daytonanerd/JimTimmy?

?

He's basically accusing you of being Jim Timmy

I know that. I'm just wondering how a person would ever come up with a conclusion that I am JimTimmy. If I were a multi account, which I am not, why the hell JimTimmy, of all DDO Users?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:35:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It's like Mafia, isn't it? Only the mod doesn't know who is who.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:35:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 7:35:13 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:32:51 PM, Microsuck wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:32:21 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:26:05 PM, MouthWash wrote:
Enough is enough. Daytona is JimTimmy. I highly doubt he just closely monitored DDO while keeping absolutely silent and simply waited until someone happened to mention elections. Daytona is the suspect primarily because he brought it up, and because he's also new and yet still running for president. Just like our friend JimTimmy. Not to mention he came on the site about the same time JT went.

You do realize that you aren't really that sophisticated at all, don't you daytonanerd/JimTimmy?

?

He's basically accusing you of being Jim Timmy

I know that. I'm just wondering how a person would ever come up with a conclusion that I am JimTimmy. If I were a multi account, which I am not, why the hell JimTimmy, of all DDO Users?

Read the OP.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:36:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 7:26:05 PM, MouthWash wrote:
Enough is enough. Daytona is JimTimmy. I highly doubt he just closely monitored DDO while keeping absolutely silent and simply waited until someone happened to mention elections. Daytona is the suspect primarily because he brought it up, and because he's also new and yet still running for president. Just like our friend JimTimmy. Not to mention he came on the site about the same time JT went.

You do realize that you aren't really that sophisticated at all, don't you daytonanerd/JimTimmy?

Daytonanerd isn't a meanie pie xD. Also, JimTimmy isn't new. He's been around for a looooooong time. xD I'm sure a lot of people came on the site the same time JT went, only difference is he stayed.

You don't have proof.
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:37:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 7:36:29 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:26:05 PM, MouthWash wrote:
Enough is enough. Daytona is JimTimmy. I highly doubt he just closely monitored DDO while keeping absolutely silent and simply waited until someone happened to mention elections. Daytona is the suspect primarily because he brought it up, and because he's also new and yet still running for president. Just like our friend JimTimmy. Not to mention he came on the site about the same time JT went.

You do realize that you aren't really that sophisticated at all, don't you daytonanerd/JimTimmy?

Daytonanerd isn't a meanie pie xD. Also, JimTimmy isn't new. He's been around for a looooooong time. xD I'm sure a lot of people came on the site the same time JT went, only difference is he stayed.

You don't have proof.

In Mafia, you don't need proof.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:38:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 7:37:30 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:36:29 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:26:05 PM, MouthWash wrote:
Enough is enough. Daytona is JimTimmy. I highly doubt he just closely monitored DDO while keeping absolutely silent and simply waited until someone happened to mention elections. Daytona is the suspect primarily because he brought it up, and because he's also new and yet still running for president. Just like our friend JimTimmy. Not to mention he came on the site about the same time JT went.

You do realize that you aren't really that sophisticated at all, don't you daytonanerd/JimTimmy?

Daytonanerd isn't a meanie pie xD. Also, JimTimmy isn't new. He's been around for a looooooong time. xD I'm sure a lot of people came on the site the same time JT went, only difference is he stayed.

You don't have proof.

In Mafia, you don't need proof.

Since when was this mafia? And yes, you do. You gather evidence do you not?
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:38:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 7:37:35 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
JT and Daytona are not the same person.

You know that even though he got away with Ameriman for months?
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:38:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 7:38:01 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
And besides, I am a reverse racist. And BossyBurrito can personally vouch that I live where I say I live.

what the f*ck is a reverse racist?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:39:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 7:38:37 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:37:35 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
JT and Daytona are not the same person.

You know that even though he got away with Ameriman for months?

If he checked IPs, yes. Also, Ameriman aka JT was caught because IP checking :P
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:39:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 7:38:42 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:38:01 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
And besides, I am a reverse racist. And BossyBurrito can personally vouch that I live where I say I live.

what the f*ck is a reverse racist?

Well, see, it is when you love other races more than your own.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:39:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 7:38:26 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:37:30 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:36:29 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:26:05 PM, MouthWash wrote:
Enough is enough. Daytona is JimTimmy. I highly doubt he just closely monitored DDO while keeping absolutely silent and simply waited until someone happened to mention elections. Daytona is the suspect primarily because he brought it up, and because he's also new and yet still running for president. Just like our friend JimTimmy. Not to mention he came on the site about the same time JT went.

You do realize that you aren't really that sophisticated at all, don't you daytonanerd/JimTimmy?

Daytonanerd isn't a meanie pie xD. Also, JimTimmy isn't new. He's been around for a looooooong time. xD I'm sure a lot of people came on the site the same time JT went, only difference is he stayed.

You don't have proof.

In Mafia, you don't need proof.

Since when was this mafia? And yes, you do. You gather evidence do you not?

You addressed my claim about him coming on just when JT left. I didn't use that as evidence by itself, I used it to correlate with my other evidence. Respond to my entire post, please.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:40:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 7:38:42 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:37:35 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
JT and Daytona are not the same person.

MouthWash, you're wrong.

Um, is that it?
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:41:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 7:39:31 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:38:37 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:37:35 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
JT and Daytona are not the same person.

You know that even though he got away with Ameriman for months?

If he checked IPs, yes. Also, Ameriman aka JT was caught because IP checking :P

It can be circumvented...
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:41:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
IP check me Airmax. Prove to the world that I am not a Multi of Jt, and for that matter, anyone else on this site.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:41:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ohhh, daytonanerd, Jimtimmy? I doubt it.

daytonanerd is the Wilt Chamberlain fanatic, right?

Lol, I rather like daytonanerd. I remember him being a lot of fun once. His general input isn't obnoxious.
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:41:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 7:40:41 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:38:42 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:37:35 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
JT and Daytona are not the same person.

MouthWash, you're wrong.

Um, is that it?

airmax just said they arent the same person
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
airmax1227
Posts: 13,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:42:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 7:38:37 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:37:35 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
JT and Daytona are not the same person.

You know that even though he got away with Ameriman for months?

Yes I know it for a fact...

And what exactly did he get away with when he was using the Ameriman multi?

The moment any misconduct was done it was noticed and the appropriate actions were taken immediately.
Debate.org Moderator
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:42:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 7:41:47 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:34:02 PM, darkkermit wrote:
guys, i'm the real jimtimmy.

I'm the real USM.

imabench
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:42:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 7:41:08 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:39:31 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:38:37 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:37:35 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
JT and Daytona are not the same person.

You know that even though he got away with Ameriman for months?

If he checked IPs, yes. Also, Ameriman aka JT was caught because IP checking :P

It can be circumvented...

My IP can be traced back to the location I say I live, which Bossy can vouch that I live at.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:42:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 7:39:54 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:38:26 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:37:30 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:36:29 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:26:05 PM, MouthWash wrote:
Enough is enough. Daytona is JimTimmy. I highly doubt he just closely monitored DDO while keeping absolutely silent and simply waited until someone happened to mention elections. Daytona is the suspect primarily because he brought it up, and because he's also new and yet still running for president. Just like our friend JimTimmy. Not to mention he came on the site about the same time JT went.

You do realize that you aren't really that sophisticated at all, don't you daytonanerd/JimTimmy?

Daytonanerd isn't a meanie pie xD. Also, JimTimmy isn't new. He's been around for a looooooong time. xD I'm sure a lot of people came on the site the same time JT went, only difference is he stayed.

You don't have proof.

In Mafia, you don't need proof.

Since when was this mafia? And yes, you do. You gather evidence do you not?

You addressed my claim about him coming on just when JT left. I didn't use that as evidence by itself, I used it to correlate with my other evidence. Respond to my entire post, please.

It's irrelevant. You are saying that simply because daytona announces his presidency and then JT does that means daytona == JT. Simply because they announced at about the same time does not mean they are the same. You forgot that little link. How do you know another member isn't a JT multi? Why must it be the guy that announced? Also, there's the little fact that Airmaxx declared daytona innocent and JT left...again.