Jump to topic:

The (obvious) truth about JimTimmy.

MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:26:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Enough is enough. Daytona is JimTimmy. I highly doubt he just closely monitored DDO while keeping absolutely silent and simply waited until someone happened to mention elections. Daytona is the suspect primarily because he brought it up, and because he's also new and yet still running for president. Just like our friend JimTimmy. Not to mention he came on the site about the same time JT went.

You do realize that you aren't really that sophisticated at all, don't you daytonanerd/JimTimmy?
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:32:21 PM
At 9/4/2012 7:26:05 PM, MouthWash wrote:
Enough is enough. Daytona is JimTimmy. I highly doubt he just closely monitored DDO while keeping absolutely silent and simply waited until someone happened to mention elections. Daytona is the suspect primarily because he brought it up, and because he's also new and yet still running for president. Just like our friend JimTimmy. Not to mention he came on the site about the same time JT went.

You do realize that you aren't really that sophisticated at all, don't you daytonanerd/JimTimmy?

?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:32:51 PM
At 9/4/2012 7:32:21 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

?

He's basically accusing you of being Jim Timmy
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:35:13 PM
At 9/4/2012 7:32:51 PM, Microsuck wrote:

?

I know that. I'm just wondering how a person would ever come up with a conclusion that I am JimTimmy. If I were a multi account, which I am not, why the hell JimTimmy, of all DDO Users?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:35:26 PM
It's like Mafia, isn't it? Only the mod doesn't know who is who.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:35:53 PM
At 9/4/2012 7:35:13 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:32:51 PM, Microsuck wrote:

?

I know that. I'm just wondering how a person would ever come up with a conclusion that I am JimTimmy. If I were a multi account, which I am not, why the hell JimTimmy, of all DDO Users?

Read the OP.
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:36:29 PM

Daytonanerd isn't a meanie pie xD. Also, JimTimmy isn't new. He's been around for a looooooong time. xD I'm sure a lot of people came on the site the same time JT went, only difference is he stayed.

You don't have proof.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:37:30 PM
At 9/4/2012 7:36:29 PM, THEBOMB wrote:

Daytonanerd isn't a meanie pie xD. Also, JimTimmy isn't new. He's been around for a looooooong time. xD I'm sure a lot of people came on the site the same time JT went, only difference is he stayed.

You don't have proof.

In Mafia, you don't need proof.
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:38:26 PM
At 9/4/2012 7:37:30 PM, MouthWash wrote:

You don't have proof.

Since when was this mafia? And yes, you do. You gather evidence do you not?
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:38:37 PM
At 9/4/2012 7:37:35 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
JT and Daytona are not the same person.

You know that even though he got away with Ameriman for months?
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:38:42 PM
At 9/4/2012 7:38:01 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
And besides, I am a reverse racist. And BossyBurrito can personally vouch that I live where I say I live.

what the f*ck is a reverse racist?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:39:31 PM
At 9/4/2012 7:38:37 PM, MouthWash wrote:

If he checked IPs, yes. Also, Ameriman aka JT was caught because IP checking :P
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:39:37 PM
At 9/4/2012 7:38:42 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:38:01 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
And besides, I am a reverse racist. And BossyBurrito can personally vouch that I live where I say I live.

what the f*ck is a reverse racist?

Well, see, it is when you love other races more than your own.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:39:54 PM
At 9/4/2012 7:38:26 PM, THEBOMB wrote:

You don't have proof.

You addressed my claim about him coming on just when JT left. I didn't use that as evidence by itself, I used it to correlate with my other evidence. Respond to my entire post, please.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:40:41 PM
At 9/4/2012 7:38:42 PM, THEBOMB wrote:

MouthWash, you're wrong.

Um, is that it?
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:41:08 PM
At 9/4/2012 7:39:31 PM, THEBOMB wrote:

It can be circumvented...
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:41:32 PM
IP check me Airmax. Prove to the world that I am not a Multi of Jt, and for that matter, anyone else on this site.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:41:39 PM
Ohhh, daytonanerd, Jimtimmy? I doubt it.

daytonanerd is the Wilt Chamberlain fanatic, right?

Lol, I rather like daytonanerd. I remember him being a lot of fun once. His general input isn't obnoxious.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:41:57 PM
At 9/4/2012 7:40:41 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:38:42 PM, THEBOMB wrote:

MouthWash, you're wrong.

Um, is that it?

airmax just said they arent the same person
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:42:05 PM

Yes I know it for a fact...

And what exactly did he get away with when he was using the Ameriman multi?

The moment any misconduct was done it was noticed and the appropriate actions were taken immediately.
Debate.org Moderator
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:42:25 PM
At 9/4/2012 7:41:47 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:34:02 PM, darkkermit wrote:
guys, i'm the real jimtimmy.

I'm the real USM.

imabench

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:42:30 PM
At 9/4/2012 7:41:08 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:39:31 PM, THEBOMB wrote:

It can be circumvented...

My IP can be traced back to the location I say I live, which Bossy can vouch that I live at.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:42:55 PM
At 9/4/2012 7:39:54 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:38:26 PM, THEBOMB wrote:

You don't have proof.

You addressed my claim about him coming on just when JT left. I didn't use that as evidence by itself, I used it to correlate with my other evidence. Respond to my entire post, please.

It's irrelevant. You are saying that simply because daytona announces his presidency and then JT does that means daytona == JT. Simply because they announced at about the same time does not mean they are the same. You forgot that little link. How do you know another member isn't a JT multi? Why must it be the guy that announced? Also, there's the little fact that Airmaxx declared daytona innocent and JT left...again.