Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

1,000th post

lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 5:57:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I finally have my golden number at 1000 posts on this site.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 5:58:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
nac
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 5:59:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 5:58:31 PM, lannan13 wrote:
nac

What?
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 6:01:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
What does nac mean
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 6:08:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 6:01:21 PM, lannan13 wrote:
What does nac mean

Not all caps.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 6:08:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 6:07:34 PM, MattDescopa wrote:
Noone cares about your 1000th post.

Who are you?

Right back at ya smarta**.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 6:09:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 6:08:47 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 9/5/2012 6:07:34 PM, MattDescopa wrote:
Noone cares about your 1000th post.

Who are you?

Right back at ya smarta**.

Yeah, who the heck is dis fool anyway?
kfc
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 6:11:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
someone aproaching their 1 year aniversery.
Defeated Imabench
been in 80 debates
worse mafia player ever
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 6:12:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 6:11:15 PM, lannan13 wrote:
someone aproaching their 1 year aniversery.
Defeated Imabench
been in 80 debates
worse mafia player ever
deplorable grammarz

Good God yes!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 6:14:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Woo Woo Woo you know it!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 6:15:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 6:15:17 PM, Koopin wrote:
kfc

Chick-fil-a
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 9:13:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 6:11:15 PM, lannan13 wrote:
someone aproaching their 1 year aniversery.
Defeated Imabench
been in 80 debates
worse mafia player ever

Do you consider imabench a formidable opponent?
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 10:10:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 6:11:15 PM, lannan13 wrote:
someone aproaching their 1 year aniversery.
Defeated Imabench

You watch your whore mouth lannan. That was a troll debate that was voted on by somebody whose a** I recently handed to them in another debate, and their vote was clearly biased. Also you seem to forget that other more realistic debate we had where you lost 22-0

http://www.debate.org...

been in 80 debates
worse mafia player ever
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 10:11:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 9:13:48 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 9/5/2012 6:11:15 PM, lannan13 wrote:
someone aproaching their 1 year aniversery.
Defeated Imabench
been in 80 debates
worse mafia player ever

Do you consider imabench a formidable opponent?

The fact that he mentioned it kind of does.... (try to pick up on these things)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 10:16:43 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 10:12:38 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Hey gaiz. I think imabench is mad.

http://www.debate.org...

Heres the debate that Santorum2012 completely botched at the last minute
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 10:22:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 10:12:38 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Hey gaiz. I think imabench is mad.

He's always in rage mode. I assume he has evoked a Stockholm Syndrome in his boyfriend.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 10:23:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 10:22:23 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 9/10/2012 10:12:38 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Hey gaiz. I think imabench is mad.

He's always in rage mode. I assume he has evoked a Stockholm Syndrome in his boyfriend.

Have we ever met before???
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 10:24:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 10:16:43 AM, imabench wrote:
At 9/10/2012 10:12:38 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Hey gaiz. I think imabench is mad.

http://www.debate.org...

Heres the debate that Santorum2012 completely botched at the last minute

I don't know man.. her RFD was preeeety solid: "lannan did a fantastic job of rebutting pros arguments. He also used common sense whereas all pro did was use faulty opinions Pro also used sly, offensive statements whereas Con's debate was more mature."
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 10:26:36 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 10:23:49 AM, imabench wrote:
At 9/10/2012 10:22:23 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 9/10/2012 10:12:38 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Hey gaiz. I think imabench is mad.

He's always in rage mode. I assume he has evoked a Stockholm Syndrome in his boyfriend.

Have we ever met before???

Yeah, you gave me a hot stone massage followed by an aggressive "happy" ending while censuring me the entire time. Then you refused to give me a refund when my skin and tissue began to peel off the next day.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 10:27:09 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 10:24:37 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 9/10/2012 10:16:43 AM, imabench wrote:
At 9/10/2012 10:12:38 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Hey gaiz. I think imabench is mad.

http://www.debate.org...

Heres the debate that Santorum2012 completely botched at the last minute

I don't know man.. her RFD was preeeety solid: "lannan did a fantastic job of rebutting pros arguments. He also used common sense whereas all pro did was use faulty opinions Pro also used sly, offensive statements whereas Con's debate was more mature."

This was the debate she lost hours before she voted
http://www.debate.org...

And she also didnt seem to pick up the fact that this was part of a troll debate tournament considering how seriously she treated it.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 10:28:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 10:26:36 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 9/10/2012 10:23:49 AM, imabench wrote:
At 9/10/2012 10:22:23 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 9/10/2012 10:12:38 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Hey gaiz. I think imabench is mad.

He's always in rage mode. I assume he has evoked a Stockholm Syndrome in his boyfriend.

Have we ever met before???

Yeah, you gave me a hot stone massage followed by an aggressive "happy" ending while censuring me the entire time.

So we have met before and you know that I serve to please. Why speak lies about me then always being in rage mode?

Then you refused to give me a refund when my skin and tissue began to peel off the next day.

Thats just the policy the boss has, I dont make the rules I just work there.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 10:49:14 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Eh, I think Imabench is justified in being angry with that vote...
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 11:12:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 10:49:14 AM, TUF wrote:
Eh, I think Imabench is justified in being angry with that vote...

I've made peace with it since it was a troll debate but I'm more ticked that someone would brag about winning such a debate....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 11:18:45 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 11:12:34 AM, imabench wrote:
At 9/10/2012 10:49:14 AM, TUF wrote:
Eh, I think Imabench is justified in being angry with that vote...

I've made peace with it since it was a troll debate but I'm more ticked that someone would brag about winning such a debate....

Lol when I read that comment, I knew you were going to have something to say... Sure enough...
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227