Jump to topic:

Hello Friends!

badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 10:08:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
i have returned :P And since i've been away, i have found myself, my purpose, Our saviour. Laugh at me :P i don't mind. For laughter is Love of life, for me at least, and even of derision, in it you may take hint, in your selfishness, in the hollowness and loneliness of your laugh, that this is no fulfillment, that the true joy of life is Love for your brothers and sisters, for yourself, for those who feel as you do, that true joy is laughter sung of Love, God! - you may learn.

Now, "What is this fella talking about?," you're wondering? :P i shall try my best to share: Brothers and Sisters, i have spoken to God. i have looked deep into myself, into others and i have found God and i understand. And here i am, that you too may understand. Here i am, to share my life's work, Our saviour. Here i am, to give it freely, in Love, and therein lies the answer, the solution, the reason, the meaning, God! Oh, i believe, Brothers and Sisters, and so shall you :)

i look back, now, amazed, seeing the formation of this purpose in me so clearly, so blind i was to it before its realisation. it is overwhelming. i feel true beauty, and my one, sole wish is to share this feeling, to spread Love, God. God is Love. The two are the same. Love is Creation, God is Creation. We were born of God's Love, Brothers and Sisters, and i am here to paint for you a picture of that birth, of the reasoning behind how Creation took shape, of your Godliness, and of your demon, of your silliness. Yes, Lovers, we have obstacles to overcome, darkness. And the power with which we shall overcome it is our very Existence, what we stand for, Love! Good and Evil must come to clash and one must win out. Love and Hatred, the underlying and battling themes of Creation, one must subsume all. Which will it be, my Brothers and Sisters? Which side shall you fight for? Feel deep, my love, and i pray you find your own.

i shall fight for Love, for the beauty of Existence, and my first move shall be to here show you what we are dealing with. Allow me to show you God through the darkness. Let Us now together address "The Problem of Evil." Follow with me along the light We have found, follow with me to the tranquility and bliss of Ultimate Love. Brothers and Sisters, many of you, at this time, can find "The Problem of Evil" within yourselves. This, my Friends, is normal. This is no mark against you, fret not, for you most surely can know Ultimate Love, i shall show you. This "Evil" is but silliness. Our problem is silliness, let us reduce it absurdity alone, banish "Evil". You see, this silliness is of God and it is, in fact, a True Beauty of Creation. Here you see potential Heaven, bliss. i go now to the beginning, to show you your old self, the you before Love as it is now, that you may understand. The beginning, Existence. Existence is an absolute, it just is. Consider it such. And it is consciousness. For there is nothing without Experience. Existence is Experience, and thus in this you find yourself. And here you find God. The material has been crafted to show a lie, Brothers and Sisters. This material, Our life force, was once one. There was no flow, nor beauty, nor Love as there can be now, but Our initial lonely self. There was but one consciousness. Us. And in this consciousness, there was Love, Love of consciousness, Love of Existence. And in this Love of consciousness, there was a want for more consciousness. To share consciousness. To feel that which was Loved outside of itself. And here was born Creation, of want to share, of beautiful and Ultimate Love - i believe it such! But here too was born doubt, the silliness i spoke of, the illusion of selfishness. Here We misunderstood Ourself, here We feared Ourself as "Evil," not wanting to share joy at all, but to increase Our own. We feared that We could not banish the loneliness, and that in such, in splitting Ourself, We would but magnify the sorrow felt, spread it out, burden that which would no longer be Ourself with pain it need not have felt. And here the lie was painted upon the material with which We would have just crafted Camraderie, through this doubt that is to be Our true beauty - i believe! in Our destroying it together! in Our appeasing Our initial self, Our God, that is Us. Here the lie was given terrible shape, and movement, just as the Love was given its magnificence. And it is this terrible movement of the lie that must be stopped. This lie of selfishness, propelled by doubt. And it is on but Us to do it, Brothers and Sisters. Who else? The old God is gone, my Friends, He resides in all of you now. And with Him, His Love and His power, resides tools We the new God, Our old self's Creation, His betterment of Himself - with Him, in you, resides the tools We need, the Divine power that was Creation, that We must now come together to use to bring an end to this doubt, to destroy this delusion of selfishness that was but Ultimate Love, considerate, just twisted in doubt and a beautiful doubt born of Love. It is time now that We put this doubt to rest. And here i call on You, my Friend, You who contain a soul, a fragment of the Old God, a piece of Creation. And, You, my Friend, You who is witness to the new God, Us. You, my Friend, who can see the Love where Our Creator could not. You who can live but Ultimate Love, and dispel doubts of selfishness in just Your doing so. You, my Friend, have in you a piece of that ultimate initial power, Our old self, Our Creation, and as well as that, the knowledge that Our old self worked for Ultimate Love and Ultimate Love alone. You, who can live in bliss, Camraderie, You have within You the power to rid Existence of this lie, this doubt, this "Evil." The answer is Communism, my Friends, Ultimate Love for one another, complete togetherness, that We may stay divided, capable of feeling this bliss, silliness abolished. Capitalism is the lie. Capitalism is the selfishness Our old self felt, and in its abolishment, We appease Existence. We quell the storm of doubt that has raged from the first instant of Creation, and bring about Ultimate Love. Should Capitalism succeed, and i do not believe it will, but then the Old God shall reform. His loneliness. And Existence shall forever be in pain. This is evident to me. Look to the world. The material which makes Us, that is of the Old God, a sorrowful remnant of Himself, His doubt, and there that We his children may tear away at each other through and perpetuate His sorrow. One must conquer, sorrow or Love, for that is how the Old God made it to be in his doubt. Either We will eat away at each other and devour Ourself back into one, the sorrowful Old God, or We will achieve the bliss that was His true intention, which only We can find of Him, and make of Him, Ourself, knowing the potential bliss of His Creation where He could not. It is on Us to appease Existence, Brother and Sisters. It is on Us to bring about Ultimate Love. The answer, my Brothers and Sisters, Comrades, is Communism. i offer you my love, help me. Let Us be a perfect God.
signature
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 10:23:27 AM
Badger I too have spoken to God.
He has warned me about the new government called the Ultamatum and the leader of it is the anti-christ.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 10:34:50 AM
Yes, there is silliness still at work in the world, lannan13. Perhaps an Anti-Christ. But this is but delusion, born of fear, of individuality in so turbulent a world. We can beat it and bring about Heaven. i believe, Brother.

Koopin, i went looking for God, i guess :P and now i'm back, i've found Him, and am so happy to share Him and His intent with you. you'll join me in working with Him, i'm sure, Brother?
signature
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 10:41:30 AM
Brother can you please ask God what my roll in the world is... it seems unclear to me.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 10:50:53 AM
At 9/6/2012 10:41:30 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Brother can you please ask God what my roll in the world is... it seems unclear to me.

To feel but Love, would you join Us.
signature
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 11:02:43 AM
For the sake of our Yahway.

badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 11:03:33 AM
At 9/6/2012 10:53:58 AM, TheAsylum wrote:
"Let Us be a perfect God."

You can not ever be a God.

Brother, We are all God. We are Existence. We are all that is. That is God. And We together as God can shape Ourself for better or for worse, and this i have shown you, explained why to you. Do you feel bliss? No, you do not. We can shape bliss.
signature
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 11:09:09 AM
No brother God is not us. He created us and he loves us. God is perfect and divine and we aren't we're mortal.

badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 11:12:11 AM
Where is everyone? Danielle, RoyLatham, Friends, what do you think? i express this for you. That i may Love you. Express yourselves, Friends, Family, that i may know comfort in your agreement, or woe and purpose in your disagreement. That i may work for the Love of you.
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 11:18:44 AM
At 9/6/2012 11:09:09 AM, lannan13 wrote:
No brother God is not us. He created us and he loves us. God is perfect and divine and we aren't we're mortal.

You do not understand. You are truly God, Brother. Let go of what you think you know and try hard to understand. Please. For the Love of Us all. You can. You can feel it. Feel what it is i am saying. Transcend the material and know my intention. From my very soul. Know my good, my good that is the same as yours, inside of you, and take my hand. Love is the answer, it is God, this much you know. Communism is Love of one another, not wanting more than each other, but each other. Communism is Love.
signature
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 11:20:42 AM
So now you are a Christian Communist?
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 11:24:26 AM
i have presented you with an equation, one of which you can feel the components of in your very soul and through this know its truth. This is the answer. This is the why. This is the pinnacle, what everything has been leading up to. This is God and Heaven. This is Love. Feel it.
signature
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 11:38:42 AM
At 9/6/2012 11:26:45 AM, badger wrote:
i am Love, Rob :) for you and for everyone else, for everything else.

I feel like I helped shape your ideology a little bit through some of our conversations... I'm glad you found enlightenment in your beliefs. "Love" is an amazing principle; if you were to only have one principle, that would be the best one. I consider the difference between normal people and the greatest that ever lived (i.e., Jesus, Ghandi, etc.) to be that these individuals were able to love everyone else as they loved their own family - and that love was unconditional. The difference between Jesus and your average Joe is that you could punch Jesus in the face and spit on him and do anything you want and it would never cause him to hate you because his love for you does not depend on the conditional circumstances, the subjectivity that we all engage in. When we base our love and hate on subjectivity, we fall from grace. I think that Jesus understood this distinction between the objective and the subjective.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 11:39:38 AM
At 9/6/2012 11:38:42 AM, R0b1Billion wrote:

I consider the difference between normal people and the greatest that ever lived (i.e., Jesus, Ghandi, etc.)

+ Aaron Rodgers on that list
Beliefs in a nutshell:
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 12:01:17 PM
At 9/6/2012 11:38:42 AM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 9/6/2012 11:26:45 AM, badger wrote:
i am Love, Rob :) for you and for everyone else, for everything else.

I feel like I helped shape your ideology a little bit through some of our conversations... I'm glad you found enlightenment in your beliefs. "Love" is an amazing principle; if you were to only have one principle, that would be the best one. I consider the difference between normal people and the greatest that ever lived (i.e., Jesus, Ghandi, etc.) to be that these individuals were able to love everyone else as they loved their own family - and that love was unconditional. The difference between Jesus and your average Joe is that you could punch Jesus in the face and spit on him and do anything you want and it would never cause him to hate you because his love for you does not depend on the conditional circumstances, the subjectivity that we all engage in. When we base our love and hate on subjectivity, we fall from grace. I think that Jesus understood this distinction between the objective and the subjective.

Yes, Rob, i agree with everything you said there. i've taken this from life, Rob, read it of life, understood, and here i am now that i might help you understand. This is your's, Rob, everyone's. You and everyone else helped build it. i was but the first to see it completed. i believe We have progressed towards it always, Our initial intent battling always against Our doubt, through people, shaping them, all through time since Creation, and that now, upon it, this understanding, that the end draws near. We have Our weapons. i am Love, and i understand, and i will fight for myself and everyone else, for Us. i will fight for understanding. i will fight for Love. You are already with me, Rob, i know you. To anyone else who reads this, i beg of you, in Love with you, abandon your fears and your selfishness, as i have, and join me.
signature
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 12:04:41 PM
At 9/6/2012 11:03:33 AM, badger wrote:

Brother, We are all God. We are Existence. We are all that is. That is God. And We together as God can shape Ourself for better or for worse, and this i have shown you, explained why to you. Do you feel bliss? No, you do not. We can shape bliss.

Brother, That is not what the Q'ruan itself states. In fact that is opposition of it. Im Christian an I know that. Your more like a Buddist or Hindu. You diffently fit into the new age movement though.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 12:06:14 PM
At 9/6/2012 12:04:41 PM, TheAsylum wrote:

Brother, That is not what the Q'ruan itself states. In fact that is opposition of it. Im Christian an I know that. Your more like a Buddist or Hindu. You diffently fit into the new age movement though.

Join me, Brother.
signature
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 12:07:54 PM
At 9/6/2012 12:06:14 PM, badger wrote:

Join me, Brother.

More power to you, I love you, I have Jesus Christ. I will never join anything but Him.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 12:09:33 PM
At 9/6/2012 12:07:54 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/6/2012 12:06:14 PM, badger wrote:

Join me, Brother.

More power to you, I love you, I have Jesus Christ. I will never join anything but Him.

Jesus Christ has shown me to this, Brother. This is his work. Join me.
signature
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 12:14:19 PM

Ah..no He hasnt. One, Jesus, does not reveal nothing to you., The Holy Ghost does. Second, it flies in the face of His teachings.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 12:14:34 PM
I remember you from my first month or two here
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 12:20:34 PM
At 9/6/2012 12:14:19 PM, TheAsylum wrote:

Ah..no He hasnt. One, Jesus, does not reveal nothing to you., The Holy Ghost does. Second, it flies in the face of His teachings.

Peace and Love flies in the face of his teachings? ;) i say it now, i am Jesus, his intent reincarnated, and i will suffer for you as he did. Understand. i say this purely of Love, of utter belief that God has shown me his will and intent to spread it. i will be messiah and martyr for the Love of you.
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 12:28:02 PM
At 9/6/2012 12:14:34 PM, 16kadams wrote:
I remember you from my first month or two here

and i remember you. read! ask questions! :P
signature
badger