Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

How to?

TheAsylum
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 11:44:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I was wanting to ask the DDO public two questions.

How do you bold face your lettering in the forums?

How do you change the lettering also?
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 12:47:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
That's only available for premium members.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Ron-Paul
Posts: 2,557
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 12:55:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/7/2012 11:44:51 AM, TheAsylum wrote:
I was wanting to ask the DDO public two questions.

How do you bold face your lettering in the forums?

There is a little B button near the bottom right hand corner of the text box, alongside I for Italics and U for Underlined
How do you change the lettering also?

You can't really change your post besides quoting what you previously said, fixing the error, and writing fixed on the bottom. Say I wrote:

GarymJohsnon 2012

I would quote my phrase there and write

At 9/7/2012 12:55 PM, Ron-Paul wrote,

Gary Johnson 2012

Fixed.

Hope this helps.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 1:10:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/7/2012 1:04:49 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/7/2012 12:47:14 PM, phantom wrote:
That's only available for premium members.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
TheAsylum
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 1:15:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/7/2012 12:55:00 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
At 9/7/2012 11:44:51 AM, TheAsylum wrote:
I was wanting to ask the DDO public two questions.

How do you bold face your lettering in the forums?

There is a little B button near the bottom right hand corner of the text box, alongside I for Italics and U for Underlined
How do you change the lettering also?

You can't really change your post besides quoting what you previously said, fixing the error, and writing fixed on the bottom. Say I wrote:

GarymJohsnon 2012

I would quote my phrase there and write

At 9/7/2012 12:55 PM, Ron-Paul wrote,

Gary Johnson 2012

Fixed.


Hope this helps.

Thanks. It did.
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 2:10:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/7/2012 1:10:39 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 9/7/2012 1:04:49 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/7/2012 12:47:14 PM, phantom wrote:
That's only available for premium members.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...