Jump to topic:

Try my facebook app!

argumentum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2009 1:01:55 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys.. I made a facebook app (called Argumentum) based on structured argumentation, behavioral economics and neural networks. If any of you have facebook, please try it out http://apps.facebook.com... and let me know what you think/how it could be improved. FYI, it's not a "1v1" structure, so it's not in competition with DDO or anything.. The purpose is more to have group discussions with the people you already know (although you can argue with anyone who has added the app).

Thanks,
Arjun
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2009 1:08:00 PM
"Argumentum is a lot more than just a Facebook app"

I LOLLED.

The format of debate looks kinda familiar, but I can't put my finger on where I've seen it before....
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
BIgMac_2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2009 1:14:44 PM
At 9/15/2009 1:08:00 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
"Argumentum is a lot more than just a Facebook app"

I LOLLED.

The format of debate looks kinda familiar, but I can't put my finger on where I've seen it before....

DEJA VU MAN.
Body's breaking, drive me crazy
This is not your place
No, this is not your playground it's my heart
We were stupid, we got caught
Nothing matters anymore
So what? Here we are Juggernaut
- Coheed & Cambria

NOTE: WHEN SHOOTING A MIME, DO NOT USE A SILENCER OR HIS FRIENDS WILL HEAR YOU.