Gaddafi's Financial Advisor

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 4:49:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hello Friend

My Name is Mrs Stella Victorie Armando from Argentina the wife of Late Mr carlos :Armando, One of The financial advisers to Late President Muammar Gaddafi, :President of the oil riched country called Libya and the Richest President in the :world ,Please I am writing from Libya. Please in the news you can hear about the :President, President Muammar Gaddafi and how he was killed.
My Husband was one of the financial advisers to the late president and due to the :problem in Libya, he was killed last year, I have been in hiding here in Libya due to :the problems and killings which have made me to contact you to help me secure :large sums of money which runs into Millions Of United States Dollars which the :Late President Muammar Gaddafi deposited in my late husband's name in a security :company. The money is in trunk boxes. Everybody thinks I died with my husband in :the explosion that killed my husband and my children but I escaped by grace of :God and the money is forgotten. And the new government are looking for all those :that worked for President Gadhafi which is why I am hiding and all boards are :blocked.
Please I am contacting you for you to assist me claim the money and have it :shipped to your country for a better investment and am ready to give you 40% of :the total money if you are ready to help me.

From Mrs Stella Armando

Note: Please REPLY ME At mrsstellarmando2010atgmail.com

^The new Nigerian Prince spam.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 5:33:15 PM
Galaxies and universes could not contain the amount of fucks I don't give.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 6:13:28 PM
At 9/7/2012 5:33:15 PM, MouthWash wrote:

Then why post? You obviously care enough to bother posting here. :P
MattDescopa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 6:17:11 PM
LOL that is funny. I had one too.

Hello
I saw your nice profile,and something motivated me to communicate with you,My Dear in your usual time may it pleases you to write me back in email address (....... ) so that i can send you my pictures and also tell you more about myself.A friendship is the foundation build on other relative things to come.May God bless you as i wait impatiently to hear from you. Your lonely friend,
Callista
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 6:20:15 PM
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
MattDescopa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 6:27:07 PM
At 9/7/2012 6:20:15 PM, imabench wrote:

This statement is actually contradictory. You say the amount of "fu cks you don't give". If you don't care, then there is nothing. Its like saying there are X amount of apples I don't have. You don't have anything.