Jump to topic:

Rob1B taking a vacation

R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 3:08:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Not that I'm like, super-active anyway these days, but I need to take another vacation from DDO. I need to get some things straightened out in my life and sitting in front of a computer screen isn't helping. I'll see you guys some time in the future!
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 3:22:56 PM
At 9/10/2012 3:08:43 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
Not that I'm like, super-active anyway these days, but I need to take another vacation from DDO. I need to get some things straightened out in my life and sitting in front of a computer screen isn't helping. I'll see you guys some time in the future!

Funny how when I do these things I get flamed by drafterman...
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 5:51:37 PM
At 9/10/2012 3:08:43 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
Not that I'm like, super-active anyway these days, but I need to take another vacation from DDO. I need to get some things straightened out in my life and sitting in front of a computer screen isn't helping. I'll see you guys some time in the future!:

Same. It's time for a hiatus. This place is the worst I've ever seen it. I pop in here due to sheer boredom, not because I enjoy my time here anymore. The writing is on the wall. I hereby fall on my sword

Inferno.... F*CK YOU!!!! :)

(had to take one last parting shot)
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)