Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

kfc

MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 3:23:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
What does it mean? Is it some sort of joke?

(Koopin is banned from this thread)
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
imabench
Posts: 21,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 3:26:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
KFC = Kentucky Fried Chicken

Its koopins favorite food, so he posts it on random threads when he feels like it. It has since taken on a cult following.

thats all it is.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 6:27:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 3:26:42 PM, imabench wrote:
KFC = Kentucky Fried Chicken

Its koopins favorite food, so he posts it on random threads when he feels like it. It has since taken on a cult following.

thats all it is.

Ugh... I can't stand KFC. How black of him.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 6:28:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 6:27:16 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 9/10/2012 3:26:42 PM, imabench wrote:
KFC = Kentucky Fried Chicken

Its koopins favorite food, so he posts it on random threads when he feels like it. It has since taken on a cult following.

thats all it is.

Ugh... I can't stand KFC. How black of him.

I knew you really were JimTimmy.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 7:09:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 6:28:26 PM, TUF wrote:
At 9/10/2012 6:27:16 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 9/10/2012 3:26:42 PM, imabench wrote:
KFC = Kentucky Fried Chicken

Its koopins favorite food, so he posts it on random threads when he feels like it. It has since taken on a cult following.

thats all it is.

Ugh... I can't stand KFC. How black of him.

I knew you really were JimTimmy.

He's just mad cuz I gave dat fool a brother!
kfc
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 8:54:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 6:27:16 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 9/10/2012 3:26:42 PM, imabench wrote:
KFC = Kentucky Fried Chicken

Its koopins favorite food, so he posts it on random threads when he feels like it. It has since taken on a cult following.

thats all it is.

Ugh... I can't stand KFC. How black of him.

o.O how?!?! what's wrong with you man?
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 9:03:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 8:54:27 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 9/10/2012 6:27:16 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 9/10/2012 3:26:42 PM, imabench wrote:
KFC = Kentucky Fried Chicken

Its koopins favorite food, so he posts it on random threads when he feels like it. It has since taken on a cult following.

thats all it is.

Ugh... I can't stand KFC. How black of him.

o.O how?!?! what's wrong with you man?

I find it funny, that you are more shocked at his distaste of KFC, rather than his dis-taste of black's.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 9:27:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 9:03:13 PM, TUF wrote:
At 9/10/2012 8:54:27 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 9/10/2012 6:27:16 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 9/10/2012 3:26:42 PM, imabench wrote:
KFC = Kentucky Fried Chicken

Its koopins favorite food, so he posts it on random threads when he feels like it. It has since taken on a cult following.

thats all it is.

Ugh... I can't stand KFC. How black of him.

o.O how?!?! what's wrong with you man?

I find it funny, that you are more shocked at his distaste of KFC, rather than his dis-taste of black's.

It's more shocking to see someone that hates KFC than someone who hates black people...racists are abundant. KFC haters are not.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 9:30:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 9:27:12 PM, THEBOMB wrote:

It's more shocking to see someone that hates KFC than someone who hates black people...racists are abundant. KFC haters are not.

Actually, KFC haters are abundant, at least here they are. I don't know anybody who actually likes KFC, myself included.
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 9:32:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 9:30:53 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/10/2012 9:27:12 PM, THEBOMB wrote:

It's more shocking to see someone that hates KFC than someone who hates black people...racists are abundant. KFC haters are not.

Actually, KFC haters are abundant, at least here they are. I don't know anybody who actually likes KFC, myself included.

o.O we shall have to burn you at the stake then. God day to you.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 9:38:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 9:32:07 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 9/10/2012 9:30:53 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/10/2012 9:27:12 PM, THEBOMB wrote:

It's more shocking to see someone that hates KFC than someone who hates black people...racists are abundant. KFC haters are not.

Actually, KFC haters are abundant, at least here they are. I don't know anybody who actually likes KFC, myself included.

o.O we shall have to burn you at the stake then. God day to you.

Noooooooooooo!!!!!! Have mercy!
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 9:40:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 9:38:19 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/10/2012 9:32:07 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 9/10/2012 9:30:53 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/10/2012 9:27:12 PM, THEBOMB wrote:

It's more shocking to see someone that hates KFC than someone who hates black people...racists are abundant. KFC haters are not.

Actually, KFC haters are abundant, at least here they are. I don't know anybody who actually likes KFC, myself included.

o.O we shall have to burn you at the stake then. God day to you.

Noooooooooooo!!!!!! Have mercy!

Fine....you'll live. On one condition, you must eat kfc for ever meal every day until you die ^.^
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 10:25:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 9:25:25 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I'm still genuinely curious if Koopin really does actually love KFC or if he just does this to play on black stereotypes.

Im not black.
Also, if I were being a stereotype Id like all fried chicken. Popeyes is poop.
kfc
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 10:28:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 10:25:56 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/10/2012 9:25:25 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I'm still genuinely curious if Koopin really does actually love KFC or if he just does this to play on black stereotypes.

Im not black.
Also, if I were being a stereotype Id like all fried chicken. Popeyes is poop.

Koopin, what race are you?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 10:37:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 10:28:20 PM, TUF wrote:
At 9/10/2012 10:25:56 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/10/2012 9:25:25 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I'm still genuinely curious if Koopin really does actually love KFC or if he just does this to play on black stereotypes.

Im not black.
Also, if I were being a stereotype Id like all fried chicken. Popeyes is poop.

Koopin, what race are you?

White and black.

Inb4 the chicken + cow = cow arguement starts.
kfc
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 10:39:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 10:37:02 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/10/2012 10:28:20 PM, TUF wrote:
At 9/10/2012 10:25:56 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/10/2012 9:25:25 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I'm still genuinely curious if Koopin really does actually love KFC or if he just does this to play on black stereotypes.

Im not black.
Also, if I were being a stereotype Id like all fried chicken. Popeyes is poop.

Koopin, what race are you?

White and black.

Inb4 the chicken + cow = cow arguement starts.

Oreo cookie? White mommie, Black Daddy?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 12:07:07 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 8:54:27 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 9/10/2012 6:27:16 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 9/10/2012 3:26:42 PM, imabench wrote:
KFC = Kentucky Fried Chicken

Its koopins favorite food, so he posts it on random threads when he feels like it. It has since taken on a cult following.

thats all it is.

Ugh... I can't stand KFC. How black of him.

o.O how?!?! what's wrong with you man?

One time my chicken was a little pink inside. Never ate there again.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 12:21:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 9:27:12 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
It's more shocking to see someone that hates KFC than someone who hates black people...racists are abundant. KFC haters are not.

Good point.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 8:14:22 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 9:40:22 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 9/10/2012 9:38:19 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/10/2012 9:32:07 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 9/10/2012 9:30:53 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/10/2012 9:27:12 PM, THEBOMB wrote:

It's more shocking to see someone that hates KFC than someone who hates black people...racists are abundant. KFC haters are not.

Actually, KFC haters are abundant, at least here they are. I don't know anybody who actually likes KFC, myself included.

o.O we shall have to burn you at the stake then. God day to you.

Noooooooooooo!!!!!! Have mercy!

Fine....you'll live. On one condition, you must eat kfc for ever meal every day until you die ^.^

So that'll be how long? 8 months before congestive heart failure?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 9:13:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/11/2012 8:14:22 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 9/10/2012 9:40:22 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 9/10/2012 9:38:19 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/10/2012 9:32:07 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 9/10/2012 9:30:53 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/10/2012 9:27:12 PM, THEBOMB wrote:

It's more shocking to see someone that hates KFC than someone who hates black people...racists are abundant. KFC haters are not.

Actually, KFC haters are abundant, at least here they are. I don't know anybody who actually likes KFC, myself included.

o.O we shall have to burn you at the stake then. God day to you.

Noooooooooooo!!!!!! Have mercy!

Fine....you'll live. On one condition, you must eat kfc for ever meal every day until you die ^.^

So that'll be how long? 8 months before congestive heart failure?

KFC judges justly. If she dies, it was meant to be.
kfc