Jump to topic:

DDO Remembers Victims Of 9/11 *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 9:32:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Today is a somber day for those who have lost loved ones in the events and act of terrorism that took place on September the 11, 2001. So if you may, please show some respect for those who have given their lives at the cost and expense of
freedom. My thoughts go back to where I was and what I was partaking in on
that fateful day. It seems like it was only yesterday that this horrible tragedy happened, and I watched it all unfold on live television as well. My thoughts and
prayers go out to the families who are grieving at this present time. May you
be at peace and never give up faith. For there will come a day when vengence
will be swift and just for those who have not been exposed for the wicked beings
that they are. Thank goodness that this time will be here very soon.
What are your thoughts about 9/11, and how do you feel about what went down.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 10:15:31 AM
R.I.P the 2,976 victims of 9/11.
R.I.P the 48,644 Afghanis, 1,690,903 Iraqis, and the thousands of Yemenis, Pakistanis, and Somalis who continue to pay the price for a crime they didn't commit.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 10:42:27 AM
At 9/11/2012 10:15:31 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
R.I.P the 48,644 Afghanis, 1,690,903 Iraqis, and the thousands of Yemenis, Pakistanis, and Somalis who continue to pay the price for a crime they didn't commit.

I am glad that you have bought this to my attention my friend. Now you are starting to make much more sense concerning the issue about Islam and
those who are the real terrorists.
baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 11:03:51 AM
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 11:28:50 AM
Honestly, I think it was an inside job

I know you're probably going to still hate even after you read this post and hear my reasoning, but just hear me out: how could a single tiny little ship take out the entire super star destroyer from Return of The Jedi? And did you notice the way it fell after it was hit? It clearly steered into the Death Star. Oh SURE the Rebel media will tell you otherwise, but just do the research for yourself and you will see what I'm talking about.

Wait what were we talking about?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
MilitaryAtheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 11:30:06 AM
At 9/11/2012 11:28:50 AM, imabench wrote:

I know you're probably going to still hate even after you read this post and hear my reasoning, but just hear me out: how could a single tiny little ship take out the entire super star destroyer from Return of The Jedi? And did you notice the way it fell after it was hit? It clearly steered into the Death Star. Oh SURE the Rebel media will tell you otherwise, but just do the research for yourself and you will see what I'm talking about.

kfc
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 11:53:10 AM

Thanks for sharing this with us. I would rather not get involved in this debate today out of respect for the victims.............
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 12:39:09 PM
R.I.P the 48,644 Afghanis, 140,000 Iraqis, and the thousands of Yemenis, Pakistanis, and Somalis who continue to pay the price for a crime they didn't commit.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
alex1094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 1:23:20 PM
Worse things have happened than 9/11 where more people have died but they don't get a memorial day...
Probably because a bunch of white Americans weren't the ones who died...
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 1:41:59 PM

Yea, I mean the death star just happen to have a nice little passage a ship could guide through in which you hit a certain target, the whole thing blows up. What kind of crappy engineering is that.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 3:19:12 PM
At 9/11/2012 1:41:59 PM, darkkermit wrote:

Yea, I mean the death star just happen to have a nice little passage a ship could guide through in which you hit a certain target, the whole thing blows up. What kind of crappy engineering is that.

Not to mention there was literally like three turrets guarding it.....and it was on the outside.

Who the hell plans a giant fricking moon-sized space-station with a doomsday weapon, to have some BS self-destruct button thing.....on the outside.....with a perfect path for a small fighter to destroy it...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
MattDescopa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 4:32:11 PM

The thing is that whenever you say something against the norm, your are shunned despite the argumentation and evidence. I think it was a conspiracy too.

9/11 is a huge hoax. How did a bunch of inexperienced arabs living in the desert get a hold of U.S airliner equipped with knives and navigate that half way around the world to pinpoint a building. The chances are almost non-existent.
MattDescopa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 4:40:14 PM
At 9/11/2012 3:47:24 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Interesting article [not offensive]:
http://www.cracked.com...

lol that supports a conspiracy theory.

I don't really buy it 100% though. Can't anyone name a bunch of changes that occur after any event and claim that it is a result of a conspiracy rather than a coincidence which is not unlikely. Thousands and thousands of changes occur all the time and simply because a number occur after an event doesn't really mean anything.

However, you could counter by saying that some of these changes would normally be specific to a government supporting your possible point so thats there.
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 4:44:24 PM
At 9/11/2012 1:23:20 PM, alex1094 wrote:
Worse things have happened than 9/11 where more people have died but they don't get a memorial day...

This, to be quite frank. Yes, 9/11 was sad, and yes, I feel sorry, but screw you if you think you get to single off an entire day as a result.

The end of WW2 deserves a day. The End of WW1 deserves a day. The independence/liberation/revolution of your home country deserves a day in your home country. But no, 3000 people dying does not deserve a day. The fall of the Berlin Wall deserves a day. But again, 3000 people dying for nothing is not deserving of a day.

No, I don't care that Americans died rather than anyone else, and to be frank to claim that it's saddest because it happened to Americans/it happened in America is either racist or promoting some idea of insane divine protection. I care to an extent that it happened to a building representing world development and unity, but this is as its representation as a symbol, and a minor one at that.

The deaths were horrible, sad, a tragedy and one that should not have happened. But quite frankly, there have been many more serious tragedies in the world since then. The Boxing Day Tsunami, the numerous earthquakes in the world. The Iraq War lead to more deaths of bystanders a hundred times over than 9/11. Why aren't we in mourning of these deaths?

To be quite frank, more tragedies have occurred, and I feel worse for the civilians in those. I feel even worse for those dying of starvation and malaria than those dying from these radicals at this point in time. Quite frankly, 9/11 seems more of a distraction: I'd rather focus on who can be saved, what can be saved, and what we can do. I'll focus on the positive.

When we focus on the past, we become lost in it. When we take from the past, we learn from it. All I am saying is to stop the dwelling, and start the learning and helping.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 4:49:39 PM
At 9/11/2012 3:19:12 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 9/11/2012 1:41:59 PM, darkkermit wrote:

Not to mention there was literally like three turrets guarding it.....and it was on the outside.

Who the hell plans a giant fricking moon-sized space-station with a doomsday weapon, to have some BS self-destruct button thing.....on the outside.....with a perfect path for a small fighter to destroy it...

I became convinced when the guy didn't even use his targeting system: something dodgy happened there and you can tell...
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 5:39:21 PM

I agree! No way the tiny little ship co have done that. Everyone absolutely needs to research it for themselves, (but by research I mean only visit our conspiracy sites that ask a bunch of questions, don't go to those silly debunking sites that answer them).

Think for yourselves people!
MattDescopa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 5:42:15 PM
At 9/11/2012 5:39:21 PM, Double_R wrote:

I agree! No way the tiny little ship co have done that. Everyone absolutely needs to research it for themselves, (but by research I mean only visit our conspiracy sites that ask a bunch of questions, don't go to those silly debunking sites that answer them).

Think for yourselves people!

most citizens of a country are sheep and believe whatever the government says, America is no different.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 6:05:05 PM
At 9/11/2012 1:23:20 PM, alex1094 wrote:

I feel exactly the same way. R.I.P all the people who died in the Native American holocaust, etc, etc.