Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

What the heck?

OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 9:23:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Nope, first change in a long while, maybe forever.

You just happened to join right before a change.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 9:26:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/11/2012 9:23:19 PM, Samuelstinger91 wrote:
Does this site change like this all the time? I go offline for a day and then all this happened!!!!

This is *HIGHLY* unusual, compared with the site's history. Juggle (the site's owner) had been notorious for being unresponsive, and, from what I understand, Phil, the site's creator, was even worse. It's good that change like this happens, at least once in a little while, and that Juggle is interested in the site.
Samuelstinger91
Posts: 46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 9:26:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/11/2012 9:23:54 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Nope, first change in a long while, maybe forever.

You just happened to join right before a change.

seriously? Ok, i thought this happened all the times. I kind of like everything being normal instead of constant change.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 9:34:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/11/2012 9:26:44 PM, Samuelstinger91 wrote:
At 9/11/2012 9:23:54 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Nope, first change in a long while, maybe forever.

You just happened to join right before a change.

seriously? Ok, i thought this happened all the times. I kind of like everything being normal instead of constant change.

Yeah, this was pretty big. First change like this ever. The sites current owner, Juggle, is making additions.

Personally, I like the change, looks more modern, smoother.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 9:34:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/11/2012 9:26:34 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 9/11/2012 9:23:19 PM, Samuelstinger91 wrote:
Does this site change like this all the time? I go offline for a day and then all this happened!!!!

This is *HIGHLY* unusual, compared with the site's history. Juggle (the site's owner) had been notorious for being unresponsive, and, from what I understand, Phil, the site's creator, was even worse. It's good that change like this happens, at least once in a little while, and that Juggle is interested in the site.

But, they have started being very active. Curious as to why, but they have.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 9:43:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/11/2012 9:34:41 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 9/11/2012 9:26:34 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 9/11/2012 9:23:19 PM, Samuelstinger91 wrote:
Does this site change like this all the time? I go offline for a day and then all this happened!!!!

This is *HIGHLY* unusual, compared with the site's history. Juggle (the site's owner) had been notorious for being unresponsive, and, from what I understand, Phil, the site's creator, was even worse. It's good that change like this happens, at least once in a little while, and that Juggle is interested in the site.

But, they have started being very active. Curious as to why, but they have.

I'm curious as well, but I'm glad that they have gotten active.
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 9:45:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
A few times a week. Not sure what everyone else is talking about.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 9:45:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
theyre just trolling you, we get a new major update about once every 3 days
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 9:47:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/11/2012 9:45:58 PM, imabench wrote:
theyre just trolling you, we get a new major update about once every 3 days
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 10:00:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/11/2012 9:47:12 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/11/2012 9:45:58 PM, imabench wrote:
theyre just trolling you, we get a new major update about once every 3 days
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Samuelstinger91
Posts: 46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 12:36:00 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/11/2012 10:00:58 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 9/11/2012 9:47:12 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/11/2012 9:45:58 PM, imabench wrote:
theyre just trolling you, we get a new major update about once every 3 days

Oh ok.
BennyW
Posts: 698
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 5:32:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I like this change everything seems more organized.
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 5:35:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 12:36:00 AM, Samuelstinger91 wrote:
At 9/11/2012 10:00:58 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 9/11/2012 9:47:12 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/11/2012 9:45:58 PM, imabench wrote:
theyre just trolling you, we get a new major update about once every 3 days

Oh ok.

....no, their trolling you, this is honestly very rare. imabench is the king of trolls round here.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
TheAsylum
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 5:39:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 5:35:26 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 9/12/2012 12:36:00 AM, Samuelstinger91 wrote:
At 9/11/2012 10:00:58 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 9/11/2012 9:47:12 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/11/2012 9:45:58 PM, imabench wrote:
theyre just trolling you, we get a new major update about once every 3 days

Oh ok.

....no, their trolling you, this is honestly very rare. imabench is the king of trolls round here.

Shhh!...No fun!
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 5:51:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 5:35:26 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 9/12/2012 12:36:00 AM, Samuelstinger91 wrote:
At 9/11/2012 10:00:58 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 9/11/2012 9:47:12 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/11/2012 9:45:58 PM, imabench wrote:
theyre just trolling you, we get a new major update about once every 3 days

Oh ok.

....no, their trolling you, this is honestly very rare. imabench is the king of trolls round here.

Im sexy and I know it ;D
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Samuelstinger91
Posts: 46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 1:51:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 5:35:26 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 9/12/2012 12:36:00 AM, Samuelstinger91 wrote:
At 9/11/2012 10:00:58 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 9/11/2012 9:47:12 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/11/2012 9:45:58 PM, imabench wrote:
theyre just trolling you, we get a new major update about once every 3 days

Oh ok.

....no, their trolling you, this is honestly very rare. imabench is the king of trolls round here.

Oh really? Well, i will keep that in mind.