Jump to topic:

College should be entirely government funded

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 5:31:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Anyone seen all these debates with that as the topic on the homepage?

Multis? Trolls? Chance?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 6:07:00 PM
At 9/12/2012 5:37:41 PM, KuriouserNKuriouser wrote:
I was wondering that myself.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 6:07:56 PM
I was just going to make a topic asking the same thing. Whats with that. All the accounts were made within this week as well.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 6:09:50 PM
Is it maybe one of those formal debate league resolutions? Usually once a year or so there's a few topics that keep getting done over and over again due to the influx of formal debaters wanting to practice.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 6:11:06 PM
At 9/12/2012 5:37:10 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
I've seen them. I agree. I see you point. I think there are alot of trolls here and I mean real ones.

I don't think there trolls, I mean there legit debates. Each saying different things. Do you think it has to do with the site changes and additions.
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 6:13:49 PM
At 9/12/2012 6:09:50 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Is it maybe one of those formal debate league resolutions? Usually once a year or so there's a few topics that keep getting done over and over again due to the influx of formal debaters wanting to practice.

Yes that might be it.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 6:27:48 PM
Upon a glance at some wording, I don't see any LD formatting or anything like that.
So either they're n00bs at formal debating, or maybe some teacher assigned "debate this topic on such and such site" to their students. I learned of this site through a teacher too after all.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.