Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Should WSA Cease Being a Muslim Socialist?

TheAsylum
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:31:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I can not determine if you are serious about Islam. I do not have the right you declare that you are or not.

I know this if you are not serious. Your respect and dignity on this site will be no more. You will have no more respect from not just Muslim's but just about anyone. Now you can pick and joke about people's religious views. We all go back and forth there. But to go as far as you have is the most disgusting thing any person can do. This put's you no higher of a class than a monkey.

If you are serious then, Good day to you.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:33:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 9:31:18 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
I can not determine if you are serious about Islam. I do not have the right you declare that you are or not.

I know this if you are not serious. Your respect and dignity on this site will be no more. You will have no more respect from not just Muslim's but just about anyone. Now you can pick and joke about people's religious views. We all go back and forth there. But to go as far as you have is the most disgusting thing any person can do. This put's you no higher of a class than a monkey.

If you are serious then, Good day to you.

We are monkeys.

Your move.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:36:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 9:33:40 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:33:29 PM, Koopin wrote:
The DNC banner looks like a penis!

http://i50.tinypic.com...

Wrong thread....

I find this totally releveant.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
TheAsylum
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:36:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 9:33:52 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:31:18 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
I can not determine if you are serious about Islam. I do not have the right you declare that you are or not.

I know this if you are not serious. Your respect and dignity on this site will be no more. You will have no more respect from not just Muslim's but just about anyone. Now you can pick and joke about people's religious views. We all go back and forth there. But to go as far as you have is the most disgusting thing any person can do. This put's you no higher of a class than a monkey.

If you are serious then, Good day to you.

We are monkeys.

Your move.

I know you/they are. That is the reason this country and world is going to hell in a hand basket.
Ron-Paul
Posts: 2,557
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:36:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 9:33:52 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:31:18 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
I can not determine if you are serious about Islam. I do not have the right you declare that you are or not.

I know this if you are not serious. Your respect and dignity on this site will be no more. You will have no more respect from not just Muslim's but just about anyone. Now you can pick and joke about people's religious views. We all go back and forth there. But to go as far as you have is the most disgusting thing any person can do. This put's you no higher of a class than a monkey.

If you are serious then, Good day to you.

We are monkeys.

Your move.

This is very funny (and I'm serious).
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:36:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
But, on topic, or more on topic, I thought it was funny at first but....yeah it old, and just trolling and satirical now.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:37:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 9:36:21 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:33:40 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:33:29 PM, Koopin wrote:
The DNC banner looks like a penis!

http://i50.tinypic.com...

Wrong thread....

I find this totally releveant.

It is indeed. I was reading an article with that picture and I was like, is that a Penis?
kfc
Ron-Paul
Posts: 2,557
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:37:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 9:36:57 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:33:52 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:31:18 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
I can not determine if you are serious about Islam. I do not have the right you declare that you are or not.

I know this if you are not serious. Your respect and dignity on this site will be no more. You will have no more respect from not just Muslim's but just about anyone. Now you can pick and joke about people's religious views. We all go back and forth there. But to go as far as you have is the most disgusting thing any person can do. This put's you no higher of a class than a monkey.

If you are serious then, Good day to you.

We are monkeys.

Your move.

I know you/they are. That is the reason this country and world is going to hell in a hand basket.

Wtf are you serious? Just how stupid are you?
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:38:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 9:37:51 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:36:57 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:33:52 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:31:18 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
I can not determine if you are serious about Islam. I do not have the right you declare that you are or not.

I know this if you are not serious. Your respect and dignity on this site will be no more. You will have no more respect from not just Muslim's but just about anyone. Now you can pick and joke about people's religious views. We all go back and forth there. But to go as far as you have is the most disgusting thing any person can do. This put's you no higher of a class than a monkey.

If you are serious then, Good day to you.

We are monkeys.

Your move.

I know you/they are. That is the reason this country and world is going to hell in a hand basket.

Wtf are you serious? Just how stupid are you?

He thinks that evolutionists think that people evolved from rocks.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Ron-Paul
Posts: 2,557
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:40:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 9:38:12 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:37:51 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:36:57 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:33:52 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:31:18 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
I can not determine if you are serious about Islam. I do not have the right you declare that you are or not.

I know this if you are not serious. Your respect and dignity on this site will be no more. You will have no more respect from not just Muslim's but just about anyone. Now you can pick and joke about people's religious views. We all go back and forth there. But to go as far as you have is the most disgusting thing any person can do. This put's you no higher of a class than a monkey.

If you are serious then, Good day to you.

We are monkeys.

Your move.

I know you/they are. That is the reason this country and world is going to hell in a hand basket.

Wtf are you serious? Just how stupid are you?

He thinks that evolutionists think that people evolved from rocks.

Inanimate to animate? That's not really evolution...
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:40:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 9:38:12 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

He thinks that evolutionists think that people evolved from rocks.

Change your sig to account for the change in UNs.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
TheAsylum
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:40:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 9:37:51 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:36:57 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:33:52 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:31:18 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
I can not determine if you are serious about Islam. I do not have the right you declare that you are or not.

I know this if you are not serious. Your respect and dignity on this site will be no more. You will have no more respect from not just Muslim's but just about anyone. Now you can pick and joke about people's religious views. We all go back and forth there. But to go as far as you have is the most disgusting thing any person can do. This put's you no higher of a class than a monkey.

If you are serious then, Good day to you.

We are monkeys.

Your move.

I know you/they are. That is the reason this country and world is going to hell in a hand basket.

Wtf are you serious? Just how stupid are you?

Nah, I am not serious.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:41:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 9:40:08 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:38:12 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:37:51 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:36:57 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:33:52 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:31:18 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
I can not determine if you are serious about Islam. I do not have the right you declare that you are or not.

I know this if you are not serious. Your respect and dignity on this site will be no more. You will have no more respect from not just Muslim's but just about anyone. Now you can pick and joke about people's religious views. We all go back and forth there. But to go as far as you have is the most disgusting thing any person can do. This put's you no higher of a class than a monkey.

If you are serious then, Good day to you.

We are monkeys.

Your move.

I know you/they are. That is the reason this country and world is going to hell in a hand basket.

Wtf are you serious? Just how stupid are you?

He thinks that evolutionists think that people evolved from rocks.

Inanimate to animate? That's not really evolution...

Yes... I know. Although abiogenesis had to happen, rocks certainly did not turn into bacteria.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:44:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
If Im a monkey does this mean I can start throwing sh*t at people?

*squints at Inferno*
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TheAsylum
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:47:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago

I know you/they are. That is the reason this country and world is going to hell in a hand basket.

Wtf are you serious? Just how stupid are you?

He thinks that evolutionists think that people evolved from rocks.

Inanimate to animate? That's not really evolution...

You were not even a thought in that picture, Ron-PAUL. I refering to people who find it good and enjoyable to mock and treat others religions as doormats. That is any religion.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:57:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The poll seems kinda skewed...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 11:21:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 9:18:51 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
Fvck yeah. It was funny at first, but now it's getting annoying and even disrespectful.

I second this.
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 11:35:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
you can vote as many times as you want in the poll.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 11:38:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 11:35:59 PM, imabench wrote:
you can vote as many times as you want in the poll.

NO SHITE
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 11:57:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 9:57:37 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
The poll seems kinda skewed...

http://knowyourmeme.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 3:56:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 11:38:28 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 11:35:59 PM, imabench wrote:
you can vote as many times as you want in the poll.

NO SHITE

You mean to tell me the honor code didn't work for DDO?!?!
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 5:14:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/13/2012 4:21:10 AM, Mirza wrote:
Muslim socialist is like libertarian authoritarian.

Iran.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 5:48:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/13/2012 5:14:58 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 9/13/2012 4:21:10 AM, Mirza wrote:
Muslim socialist is like libertarian authoritarian.

Iran.
May I nominate you in the troll-thread, Ma'am?
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 8:58:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/13/2012 4:21:10 AM, Mirza wrote:
Muslim socialist is like libertarian authoritarian.

You've heard of Geolaureate8, right?

Anyway, I think it should stay the same. It's kind of amusing. Just change your name to Wallstreetfundamentalist. Brings back memories of charleslb.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)