Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

wtf College should be entirely government fun

imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 11:03:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
because people like to make multiple accounts and start stupid debates because they think it is funny.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
DontTreadOnMe
Posts: 136
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 11:04:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 11:03:31 PM, imabench wrote:
because people like to make multiple accounts and start stupid debates because they think it is funny.

Oh I should of thought of that.
famer
Posts: 679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 5:00:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 11:03:31 PM, imabench wrote:
because people like to make multiple accounts and start stupid debates because they think it is funny.

Well put :)
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 10:50:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Wtf dude why there two threads on this topic.

http://www.debate.org...
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 11:18:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 10:52:25 PM, DontTreadOnMe wrote:
Why is there 6 debates about this topic.

*are
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 11:31:04 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/13/2012 10:50:50 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Wtf dude why there two threads on this topic.

http://www.debate.org...

because people like to make multiple threads about stupid debates because they think they are funny or stupid.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 5:10:35 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/13/2012 11:31:04 AM, imabench wrote:
At 9/13/2012 10:50:50 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Wtf dude why there two threads on this topic.

http://www.debate.org...

because people like to make multiple threads about stupid debates because they think they are funny or stupid.

Well put :)
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.