Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

Where do I go to the Open challenge debates?

famer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 4:00:30 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
The update is sort of confusing me. I can't find out how to get to the page with debates in "challenge period".

Prefer you guys tell me how to, instead of just giving me a link, that way I'll be able to do it all the time.
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 4:03:38 AM
At 9/13/2012 4:00:30 AM, famer wrote:
The update is sort of confusing me. I can't find out how to get to the page with debates in "challenge period".

Prefer you guys tell me how to, instead of just giving me a link, that way I'll be able to do it all the time.

It's not obvious to me either...
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
famer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 4:06:13 AM
At 9/13/2012 4:03:38 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 9/13/2012 4:00:30 AM, famer wrote:

It's not obvious to me either...

(

They probably forgot about this part when they had that massive update or something. Lol
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 5:27:46 AM
Go to Debates, then click Started. The open challenges are at the top of the list of debates that have been started, although they really haven't been started until someone accepts. I don't see any way to distinguish an open challenge from an accepted debate without clicking on the actual debate.

It was a mistake to get rid of the drop-down menus. I hope they restore them. I wonder what the thinking was behind making the site harder to use.