Muslims are Gullible - jk, love you sand nagg

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 9:56:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
lovedebate11 wrote,
"mashallh you have a very strong belief of allah in heart.. i there fore pray you will live a long life..."

ijazahmad wrote,
"As Salaamu 'Alaykum, can you read my debate and vote on it, insha Allaah! The other guy got his Christian friend to vote for him, but I don't know anyone on this network, so if you can read and vote fairly, that'd be nice!"

Anisa wrote,
"Hello I was just looking at your profile. Iv'e never met a muslim who has a military job before. How do you do?"

Anisa also wrote,
"Well actually, just looked at your status. Interestingly your married. You seem to be a muslim that wants to strive. How did you meet your wife and how did you know she was one worthy to marry. I really want to get married but I'm scared of the prospect of marrying someone who doesn't turn out to be a muslim who is willing to strive with all certainity.

Can I say something else as well. I have faith in Allah, but this year I failed in my A-levels and my desire to study law at the Cambridge University has dismally come to a sudden halt. The only way I can ensure I get a place is by resitting some units which got me 2B's and 2C's.

To be honest though, as much as I made out to myself through those two years of studying I realised in June that I exaggerated my studying thus I am not as miserable for some reason I still have hope that perhaps I might just make it. What is your opinion do you think I should keep on trying or do you think that prehaps Allah does not want me to study Law?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There were several other non-muslims who thought I was serious. Including...

TheAsylum pratially wrote,

TA: What made you become Muslim?

WSA: I started caring about truth. I was hiking in the woods, and I came upon a magnificent waterfall. It is impossible that the beauty of this waterfall formed by natural forces. The model in my brain was completely befuddled by this. I needed to change. I found Allah on that day. My life is now purposeful.

TA: That is wonderful that you felt that. What made you choose Islam over Christ?

WSA: Personal experiences validating my choice. I used to be a Christian.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 11:07:46 AM
*crickets*

*drags crickets away*
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 11:30:09 AM
I was reasonably certain you were trolling. Still I avoided comment throughout, just in case a part of you was interested in exploring.

Muslims honor trust reposed in them; as a result, they trust others. You may consider that as gullibility.
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 12:40:48 PM
At 9/14/2012 11:30:09 AM, baggins wrote:
I was reasonably certain you were trolling. Still I avoided comment throughout, just in case a part of you was interested in exploring.

Muslims honor trust reposed in them; as a result, they trust others. You may consider that as gullibility.

I love you
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 12:56:14 PM
At 9/14/2012 12:40:48 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 9/14/2012 11:30:09 AM, baggins wrote:

I love you

Thanks.
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.