Jump to topic:

The Great Debate. Debate.org

antisemantic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2008 11:39:48 AM
Posted: 8 years ago
I hope this debate might settle this. If people will vote. Again, I nope neither CWO or Cleaners members will vote on this.
Good. Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But, until that day, accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2008 4:34:11 PM
http://tinypic.com...
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
antisemantic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2008 6:00:54 PM
I do not accept friend requests. This would make others a target also.
Good. Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But, until that day, accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2008 8:20:15 PM
You are ugly.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
catdday
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2008 9:03:59 PM
That was very mature. Have you seen a picture of me? Where was it? Your picture you had on your other account was cute. You look like you would be very very popular in prison. I still have that screen shot.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2008 9:35:06 PM
At 11/2/2008 6:00:54 PM, antisemantic wrote:
I do not accept friend requests. This would make others a target also.

A target of...?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2008 10:22:58 PM
At 11/2/2008 9:05:33 PM, Logical-Master wrote:
So cattdaddy is basically confessing that he is josh?

THIS.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
antisemantic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2008 9:21:11 AM
A target of slander and verbal attacks.

Don't you remember, joshandr30 had 80 something friends. It is a good thing that that account is gone, to many names on there. Could be used against them.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2008 10:14:11 AM
At 11/3/2008 9:21:11 AM, antisemantic wrote:

Don't you remember, joshandr30 had 80 something friends.

80 friends - 79 fake accounts = 1 debater who hasn't learned how to delete people on their friends list.

By the way Josh, your mom is so ugly that when she lies on the beach, all the local neighborhood cats take craps next to her.

*Think Litter Box*
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2008 10:16:42 AM
By the way josh I challenge you to either a debate on any topic of your choice or a "Yo' Mama" joke duel.
Harlan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2008 12:29:14 PM
At 11/3/2008 10:14:11 AM, askbob wrote:

By the way Josh, your mom is so ugly that when she lies on the beach, all the local neighborhood cats take craps next to her.

*Think Litter Box*

Please do not turn this site into youtube.
Dnick94
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2008 4:52:14 PM

Don't you remember, I had 80 something fake accounts that were listed as friends?

Fixed.
"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them."
-Albert Einstein
antisemantic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2008 9:43:25 PM
You are not a cleaner, you would make a good one though. You let your personal agenda get in the way of good judgment.
Dnick94
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2008 9:15:41 AM
At 11/8/2008 9:43:25 PM, antisemantic wrote:
You are not a cleaner, you would make a good one though. You let your personal agenda get in the way of good judgment.

You're talking to yourself again.
"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them."
-Albert Einstein
antisemantic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2008 1:48:32 PM
No one. And based on the turn out the site is split 50/50. Weak turn out, therefore inconclusive. Continue as planned.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 11:24:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/18/2015 11:20:06 AM, The-Necromancer2 wrote:
I HAVE RETURNED! DDO WILL FACE MY WRATH!(nac)

Wat
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 11:25:05 AM

And that was fast. LOL
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 11:26:22 AM
At 4/18/2015 11:24:47 AM, RevNge wrote:

Wat

I think someone went on a little necroposting spree, he had another account called "The-Necromancer" just a few minutes ago, it looks like he's banned now :/
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 1:22:42 PM

Don't you remember, joshandr30 had 80 something friends. It is a good thing that that account is gone, to many names on there. Could be used against them.

"A target of slander and verbal attacks." Um that is the norm on this site hardly an exception or a rarity.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%