Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Live debate in about an hour.

QuantumOverlord
Posts: 11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 8:13:35 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Some debates are going on in the ODSCR in about an hour. Some of you may have already used this room, come in in about an hour for some formal debates if you wish.

The link is

vyew.com/room#/159876/ODSCR(reloaded)/
ishallannoyyo
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 6:09:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Why don't you guys use Gmail hangout? With hangout you can link 9 people into one vid chat. It's free, doesn't these rooms cost money or something?
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,152
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 6:40:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/17/2012 6:09:18 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
Why don't you guys use Gmail hangout? With hangout you can link 9 people into one vid chat. It's free, doesn't these rooms cost money or something?

Google + messes up your Youtube account.
"I love that you dress in repp ties, tweed jackets and khakis."

~ YYW

#StandWithZarro

#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,152
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 6:43:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/17/2012 6:40:25 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/17/2012 6:09:18 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
Why don't you guys use Gmail hangout? With hangout you can link 9 people into one vid chat. It's free, doesn't these rooms cost money or something?

Google + messes up your Youtube account.

http://productforums.google.com...
"I love that you dress in repp ties, tweed jackets and khakis."

~ YYW

#StandWithZarro

#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
QuantumOverlord
Posts: 11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2012 3:33:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/17/2012 6:09:18 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
Why don't you guys use Gmail hangout? With hangout you can link 9 people into one vid chat. It's free, doesn't these rooms cost money or something?

We can get quite a few more than 9 people in this debate room, and it has some quite useful features. Anyway if anyone wants to schedule another debate feel free. I have also downloaded the recording of that debate if anyone is interested.
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2012 3:39:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/18/2012 3:36:14 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
http://deeyoon.com... is a much better live debating site. Would anyone like to debate on there?

I would, but if anyone looks into my eyes their brains melt out their ears.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2012 3:51:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/18/2012 3:39:38 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 9/18/2012 3:36:14 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
http://deeyoon.com... is a much better live debating site. Would anyone like to debate on there?

I would, but if anyone looks into my eyes their brains melt out their ears.

You are so KINKY!
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.