Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

Infernos screw up you decide

imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 4:14:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
WHO

THE

F*CK

CARES

nac
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
inferno
Posts: 10,648
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 4:20:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/19/2012 4:11:20 PM, yoda878 wrote:
Oh look someone other then inferno made a post about inferno lol

Did inferno screw up here you decide.....

http://www.debate.org...

I think so...

Very funny Royale. Im here to stay dont worry. However, I take the blame for the inevitable
demise of DDO. But only for you. =)
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 4:22:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/19/2012 4:11:20 PM, yoda878 wrote:
Oh look someone other then inferno made a post about inferno lol

Did inferno screw up here you decide.....

http://www.debate.org...

I think so...

Ban them both.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
yoda878
Posts: 902
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 4:23:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/19/2012 4:20:55 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:11:20 PM, yoda878 wrote:
Oh look someone other then inferno made a post about inferno lol

Did inferno screw up here you decide.....

http://www.debate.org...

I think so...

Very funny Royale. Im here to stay dont worry. However, I take the blame for the inevitable
demise of DDO. But only for you. =)

Whatever, and you know i'm not Royal...
Me
inferno
Posts: 10,648
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 4:23:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/19/2012 4:23:01 PM, yoda878 wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:20:55 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:11:20 PM, yoda878 wrote:
Oh look someone other then inferno made a post about inferno lol

Did inferno screw up here you decide.....

http://www.debate.org...

I think so...

Very funny Royale. Im here to stay dont worry. However, I take the blame for the inevitable
demise of DDO. But only for you. =)

Whatever, and you know i'm not Royal...

Are you sure ? You sound familliar............

And no that Adams account was NOT me.
inferno
Posts: 10,648
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 4:31:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/19/2012 4:22:45 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:11:20 PM, yoda878 wrote:
Oh look someone other then inferno made a post about inferno lol

Did inferno screw up here you decide.....

http://www.debate.org...

I think so...

Ban them both.

You sound so serious. And yet nobody even gives a damn. Next.
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 4:54:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/19/2012 4:31:17 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:22:45 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:11:20 PM, yoda878 wrote:
Oh look someone other then inferno made a post about inferno lol

Did inferno screw up here you decide.....

http://www.debate.org...

I think so...

Ban them both.

You sound so serious. And yet nobody even gives a damn. Next.

*sob* You figured me out! I'm on DDO solely to get people to recognize how awesome I am! AND IT HASNT WORKED!!! *sob*

*sobbing grows distant*

*gunshot*
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
inferno
Posts: 10,648
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 4:55:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/19/2012 4:54:00 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:31:17 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:22:45 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:11:20 PM, yoda878 wrote:
Oh look someone other then inferno made a post about inferno lol

Did inferno screw up here you decide.....

http://www.debate.org...

I think so...

Ban them both.

You sound so serious. And yet nobody even gives a damn. Next.

*sob* You figured me out! I'm on DDO solely to get people to recognize how awesome I am! AND IT HASNT WORKED!!! *sob*

*sobbing grows distant*

*gunshot*

I feel no pity for thee.
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 5:11:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/19/2012 4:55:18 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:54:00 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:31:17 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:22:45 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:11:20 PM, yoda878 wrote:
Oh look someone other then inferno made a post about inferno lol

Did inferno screw up here you decide.....

http://www.debate.org...

I think so...

Ban them both.

You sound so serious. And yet nobody even gives a damn. Next.

*sob* You figured me out! I'm on DDO solely to get people to recognize how awesome I am! AND IT HASNT WORKED!!! *sob*

*sobbing grows distant*

*gunshot*

I feel no pity for thee.

*sob* You figured me out! I'm on DDO solely to get people to feel pity for me! AND IT HASNT WORKED!!! *sob*

*sobbing grows distant*

*gunshot*
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 5:12:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/19/2012 5:11:47 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:55:18 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:54:00 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:31:17 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:22:45 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:11:20 PM, yoda878 wrote:
Oh look someone other then inferno made a post about inferno lol

Did inferno screw up here you decide.....

http://www.debate.org...

I think so...

Ban them both.

You sound so serious. And yet nobody even gives a damn. Next.

*sob* You figured me out! I'm on DDO solely to get people to recognize how awesome I am! AND IT HASNT WORKED!!! *sob*

*sobbing grows distant*

*gunshot*

I feel no pity for thee.

*sob* You figured me out! I'm on DDO solely to get people to feel pity for me! AND IT HASNT WORKED!!! *sob*

*sobbing grows distant*

*gunshot*

*drags Jaxson away*
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
inferno
Posts: 10,648
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 5:14:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/19/2012 5:12:57 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 9/19/2012 5:11:47 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:55:18 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:54:00 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:31:17 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:22:45 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:11:20 PM, yoda878 wrote:
Oh look someone other then inferno made a post about inferno lol

Did inferno screw up here you decide.....

http://www.debate.org...

I think so...

Ban them both.

You sound so serious. And yet nobody even gives a damn. Next.

*sob* You figured me out! I'm on DDO solely to get people to recognize how awesome I am! AND IT HASNT WORKED!!! *sob*

*sobbing grows distant*

*gunshot*

I feel no pity for thee.

*sob* You figured me out! I'm on DDO solely to get people to feel pity for me! AND IT HASNT WORKED!!! *sob*

*sobbing grows distant*

*gunshot*

*drags Jaxson away*

(crowd boos once again)
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 5:20:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/19/2012 5:14:23 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/19/2012 5:12:57 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 9/19/2012 5:11:47 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:55:18 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:54:00 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:31:17 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:22:45 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:11:20 PM, yoda878 wrote:
Oh look someone other then inferno made a post about inferno lol

Did inferno screw up here you decide.....

http://www.debate.org...

I think so...

Ban them both.

You sound so serious. And yet nobody even gives a damn. Next.

*sob* You figured me out! I'm on DDO solely to get people to recognize how awesome I am! AND IT HASNT WORKED!!! *sob*

*sobbing grows distant*

*gunshot*

I feel no pity for thee.

*sob* You figured me out! I'm on DDO solely to get people to feel pity for me! AND IT HASNT WORKED!!! *sob*

*sobbing grows distant*

*gunshot*

*drags Jaxson away*

(crowd boos once again)

Reminds me of my brief foray into karaoke nights! :D
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 5:22:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/19/2012 4:16:19 PM, yoda878 wrote:
I conclude inferno and 16kadams are the same person!

You just lost all credibility
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
yoda878
Posts: 902
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 7:16:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/19/2012 5:22:11 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:16:19 PM, yoda878 wrote:
I conclude inferno and 16kadams are the same person!

You just lost all credibility

I win Awesomeness Inferno, the proof is in the post you screwed up :P
Me
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 8:07:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/19/2012 7:16:44 PM, yoda878 wrote:
At 9/19/2012 5:22:11 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:16:19 PM, yoda878 wrote:
I conclude inferno and 16kadams are the same person!

You just lost all credibility

I win Awesomeness Inferno, the proof is in the post you screwed up :P

You like to take things out of context. It was obviously a joke. And if you really think he is me, get an IP check. Or, better yet, ban him :D
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 8:08:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/19/2012 7:16:44 PM, yoda878 wrote:
At 9/19/2012 5:22:11 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:16:19 PM, yoda878 wrote:
I conclude inferno and 16kadams are the same person!

You just lost all credibility

I win Awesomeness Inferno, the proof is in the post you screwed up :P

you hate black people and are a white scum trying to enslave us,
like all republicans.

Next

Whoops again
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 8:14:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/19/2012 8:08:27 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 9/19/2012 7:16:44 PM, yoda878 wrote:
At 9/19/2012 5:22:11 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:16:19 PM, yoda878 wrote:
I conclude inferno and 16kadams are the same person!

You just lost all credibility

I win Awesomeness Inferno, the proof is in the post you screwed up :P

you hate black people and are a white scum trying to enslave us,
like all republicans.

Next

Whoops again
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2012 12:54:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/20/2012 12:47:26 PM, Ren wrote:
Looks like it to me.

Why would he admit "oops wrong account" on the open DDO forum... it was obviously a joke mates.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2012 4:36:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/20/2012 12:54:51 PM, TUF wrote:
At 9/20/2012 12:47:26 PM, Ren wrote:
Looks like it to me.

Why would he admit "oops wrong account" on the open DDO forum... it was obviously a joke mates.

^

I'm not that dumb, only almost that dumb. If I did that I would just hope no one notices. And again, Nate is really cracking down on that so I would be banned by now...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2012 4:41:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
O.o
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc