Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Can you stop making useless threads?

Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 7:32:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/18/2012 9:54:00 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
Can you stop making useless threads? (In response to Mouthwash's thread)

Imabench:
Somebody make a thread and ask that!

Your welcome Imabench :D

http://www.debate.org...
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 7:35:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/19/2012 7:35:29 PM, MattDescopa wrote:
kfc.

Now Koopin won't post :(
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 7:39:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/19/2012 7:32:35 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 9/18/2012 9:54:00 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
Can you stop making useless threads? (In response to Mouthwash's thread)

Imabench:
Somebody make a thread and ask that!

Your welcome Imabench :D

http://www.debate.org...

Glad somebody around here took me seriously! :D
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2012 9:10:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
............................................________
....................................,.-""...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"..............l
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2012 4:13:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
And another one bites the dust...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2012 4:20:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/19/2012 7:35:56 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 9/19/2012 7:35:29 PM, MattDescopa wrote:
kfc.

Now Koopin won't post :(

He closed off his messaging and his profile comments. Which sucks, because I can't reach him to ask him to judge the TBJ2 game
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2012 4:36:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/23/2012 4:20:39 PM, TUF wrote:
At 9/19/2012 7:35:56 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 9/19/2012 7:35:29 PM, MattDescopa wrote:
kfc.

Now Koopin won't post :(

He closed off his messaging and his profile comments. Which sucks, because I can't reach him to ask him to judge the TBJ2 game

KFC, it's open.
kfc