Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Glitch?

phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 12:23:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Is it like this to anyone else? http://www.debate.org...

It shows round one and three were posted but no round two. Wha...?
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Microsuck
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 1:00:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Whoa, that's weird!
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 6:44:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/21/2012 4:30:22 PM, FREEDO wrote:
There's a bug reporting thread now.

I forgeted.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Ron-Paul
Posts: 2,557
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 8:01:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/21/2012 6:44:37 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/21/2012 4:30:22 PM, FREEDO wrote:
There's a bug reporting thread now.

I forgeted.

Excuse me?
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 8:21:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/21/2012 8:01:12 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
At 9/21/2012 6:44:37 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/21/2012 4:30:22 PM, FREEDO wrote:
There's a bug reporting thread now.

I forgeted.

Excuse me?

I said I forgeted.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Ron-Paul
Posts: 2,557
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 8:28:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/21/2012 8:21:26 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/21/2012 8:01:12 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
At 9/21/2012 6:44:37 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/21/2012 4:30:22 PM, FREEDO wrote:
There's a bug reporting thread now.

I forgeted.

Excuse me?

I said I forgeted.

Yes. I forgeted?
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 8:34:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/21/2012 8:28:38 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
At 9/21/2012 8:21:26 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/21/2012 8:01:12 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
At 9/21/2012 6:44:37 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/21/2012 4:30:22 PM, FREEDO wrote:
There's a bug reporting thread now.

I forgeted.

Excuse me?

I said I forgeted.

Yes. I forgeted?

No you didn't forgeted. I forgeted.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2012 12:35:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/21/2012 8:34:52 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/21/2012 8:28:38 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
At 9/21/2012 8:21:26 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/21/2012 8:01:12 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
At 9/21/2012 6:44:37 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/21/2012 4:30:22 PM, FREEDO wrote:
There's a bug reporting thread now.

I forgeted.

Excuse me?

I said I forgeted.

Yes. I forgeted?

No you didn't forgeted. I forgeted.

Stop being so idiot.
#StandWithBossy