Jump to topic:

thankyou

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 8:17:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I want to specifically thank you all for a great online experience here. I love this site, and the people on here. Even those of you I"ve flamed warred with or argued with: thankyou for opening me up a little bit more, and getting me to learn who I am. Most of my beliefs were formed because of people putting me in line here on this site over the years.

I wanted to thankyou all individually, but that will take too long. And I realize most everyone contributed to my good time on this site. So if your on my friends list, you are probably one of the people I mean to thank.

Ta Ta for now mateys!

Inb4 some chaps yells at me for thinking this thread is pointless: I don't care :)
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
famer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 8:20:18 AM
I respect your post :) Even though it may be a little pointless, just like this post of mine. But meh, DDO deserves heaps of respect for everything and everyone on here.
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 1:13:48 PM
We'll miss you TUF. Good luck with your training. Oh, and if you hadn't created this thread, I probably would have made one for you anyways, so no, this thread wasn't pointless. Hope to see you again soon.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 1:21:28 PM
At 9/24/2012 8:17:27 AM, TUF wrote:
I want to specifically thank you all for a great online experience here. I love this site, and the people on here. Even those of you I"ve flamed warred with or argued with: thankyou for opening me up a little bit more, and getting me to learn who I am. Most of my beliefs were formed because of people putting me in line here on this site over the years.

I wanted to thankyou all individually, but that will take too long. And I realize most everyone contributed to my good time on this site. So if your on my friends list, you are probably one of the people I mean to thank.

Ta Ta for now mateys!

Inb4 some chaps yells at me for thinking this thread is pointless: I don't care :)

You're welcome.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 1:46:39 PM
I was also going to make a thread for this, but I thought he was leaving on the 28th not the 24th.

Well good luck regardless. We all await your return.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 3:06:19 PM
And I never got to own your arse in Halo....

When you get back, get your F***ing Xbox back and get Halo 4 so I can own you!

But, I will miss you.... :(

*attempts to drag TUF away from the military*
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-