Jump to topic:

Mouthwash and Irferno (Not Inferno)

nate.DDOqa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 4:50:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
As many of you may have recently just witnessed, there was an outbreak of very poor behavior displayed in this forum by a member called 'Irferno.' Please note that this member is not to be confused with the member 'Inferno.' May I please remind everyone once more that cussing, personal attacks and other poor behavior outlined in the TOS will not be tolerated.

The member 'Irferno' was a multi of the member 'Mouthwash.' I have saved all of the threads posted by this member and participated in as evidence in the event that a trial is initiated against Mouthwash. As of 15 minutes ago, I have banned Mouthwash for an undisclosed amount of time. This decision will ultimately be decided upon by our president, Airmax. Pending his decision and/or the outcome of the trial, we can lift his ban.

Thank you,
Nate
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 4:52:56 PM
Only Mouthwash would be dumb enough to try something like this.....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 4:54:14 PM
UN, to banning him, I say, HELL NO.

Ban the multi duh, but everyone had done this at one point in time if it gets out of hand, then you warn so and so...but banning? No.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 4:54:44 PM
At 9/24/2012 4:54:14 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Um, to banning him, I say, HELL NO.

Ban the multi duh, but everyone had done this at one point in time if it gets out of hand, then you warn so and so...but banning? No.

Fix'd

Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 4:59:10 PM
Jeez... these people get really pissy about multis.

If only they knew....
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 5:00:02 PM
At 9/24/2012 4:54:44 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 9/24/2012 4:54:14 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Um, to banning him, I say, HELL NO.

Fix'd

Dude Mouthwash should know better then this by now. If it was a normal noob who honest to god didnt know any better then maybe we should give him a chance, but mouthwash has been around DDO for a while, he knows how it works, and he knows very well that he was waaaaaaaay out of line with all of this crap.

I would support him being banned, being put on trial for his crap would be overly generous anyways in my opinion
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 5:00:19 PM
Frankly, at this point his ridiculousness has gotten out of hand. I actually liked the old Mouthwash before he lost all common sense and started acting all stupid-like.

I'm in favor of the ban.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 5:07:26 PM
This new mouthwash began when he dropped out of high school... bad decision number one in a long line of bad decisions.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 5:08:25 PM
At 9/24/2012 4:50:42 PM, nate.DDOqa wrote:
As many of you may have recently just witnessed, there was an outbreak of very poor behavior displayed in this forum by a member called 'Irferno.' Please note that this member is not to be confused with the member 'Inferno.' May I please remind everyone once more that cussing, personal attacks and other poor behavior outlined in the TOS will not be tolerated.

The member 'Irferno' was a multi of the member 'Mouthwash.' I have saved all of the threads posted by this member and participated in as evidence in the event that a trial is initiated against Mouthwash. As of 15 minutes ago, I have banned Mouthwash for an undisclosed amount of time. This decision will ultimately be decided upon by our president, Airmax. Pending his decision and/or the outcome of the trial, we can lift his ban.

Thank you,
Nate

He was banned. (crowd gasping) Oh well, I hope he will come back soon.
But this time with his old self again. He hasnt been the same...................
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 5:19:07 PM
At 9/24/2012 5:13:19 PM, Ren wrote:
Like, all the forums on this site here have their own little personality, but this one here's the biggest soap.

No. The An Cap war was epic. You missed it by about a year.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 5:25:43 PM
Lmao @ airmax being the decider. I can't take that name seriously.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 5:31:06 PM
At 9/24/2012 5:00:19 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Frankly, at this point his ridiculousness has gotten out of hand. I actually liked the old Mouthwash before he lost all common sense and started acting all stupid-like.

I'm in favor of the ban.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 5:31:28 PM
At 9/24/2012 5:25:43 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Lmao @ airmax being the decider. I can't take that name seriously.

Are you speaking about AirMax or MouthWash.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 5:33:01 PM
MouthWash unfortunately devolved from an intelligent prick to a fellow without his senses....How such a change ever occurred, and by what means and agencies....is something I'd like to know. But then again, this may have been a silly activity that grew out of its intended proportions, but eh....
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 5:34:34 PM
At 9/24/2012 5:19:07 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/24/2012 5:13:19 PM, Ren wrote:
Like, all the forums on this site here have their own little personality, but this one here's the biggest soap.

No. The An Cap war was epic. You missed it by about a year.

Well, that happened in this forum (along with Sieben's rant, the declaration, multiple good-bye threads)....

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 5:42:07 PM
At 9/24/2012 5:38:36 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
a limited ban (one week) is probably best. Obviously a perma-ban would be excessive.

One week? Did you see the stuff he spammed? He had more uncensored F-bombs in his posts then Katt Williams says in any of his shows on comedy central after 2AM.....

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 5:43:36 PM
But people curse and act out of hand all the time,...the people that are moving to ban mouthwash only say so because they simply don't like him. He hasn't done anything that the rest of the community is not guilty of.

I say we should ban the multi and give mouthwash a 1 day ban and let that be the end of it. It feels incredibly unfair for anyone to be removed from this site due to "cussing".
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 5:47:17 PM
At 9/24/2012 5:43:36 PM, 000ike wrote:
But people curse and act out of hand all the time,...the people that are moving to ban mouthwash only say so because they simply don't like him. He hasn't done anything that the rest of the community is not guilty of.

I say we should ban the multi and give mouthwash a 1 day ban and let that be the end of it. It feels incredibly unfair for anyone to be removed from this site due to "cussing".

Making a multi-account and masquerading as another member while spamming/cursing is not the generic behavior (even if we isolate and combine the worst of our deeds) that is seen in these forums, sir....

Of course, you will defend him as stalwartly as you did for Izbo, and with the same argument, lol.

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 5:49:01 PM
At 9/24/2012 5:47:17 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Making a multi-account and masquerading as another member while spamming/cursing is not the generic behavior (even if we isolate and combine the worst of our deeds) that is seen in these forums, sir....

Of course, you will defend him as stalwartly as you did for Izbo, and with the same argument, lol.

Do you have anything better to do than wait for me to post something somewhere and then harp on it? It's a sad life you have
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 5:50:18 PM

Hey ike, how many people here do you think have ever created multiaccounts of people they dont like just to make hate threads designated towards themselves as some sick joke for pity while alienating someone else who did nothing?

Yeah i didnt think so....

its not just the cussing though. We have multiaccounting, spamming, trying to impersonate someone else to make them look bad, and you know just as well as anyone else that mouthwash's behavior since the high school drop out thing has dropped to an all-time low.

A one day ban wouldnt do a damn thing to fixing mouthwash, I dont think he can even be fixed judging from the sh*t he tried to pull.

BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 5:51:26 PM

Uh, what? Not many members I know make multi-accounts and ue them spam the forums.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 6:49:32 PM
What about the ima revolution? Granted, it was more joking, and I agreed it was less malicious, but come on guys....tons of people have made Multis at one point. I don't get hwy its so bad. The swearing is a complete BS argument, as everyone does it, some constantly.

TBH, it just feels like most of you are for this simply because you don't like him. I don't like a lot of people on this site, does that mean I would want the to be banned if they made a multi and spammed the forums a bit? No.

I agreed, a week ban would be justified, maybe more, but seriously, people are CONSIDERING a perma ban? After 16kadams got off with Multis that vote bombed, and for vote bombing himself?!

Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 6:51:50 PM
At 9/24/2012 5:42:07 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/24/2012 5:38:36 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
a limited ban (one week) is probably best. Obviously a perma-ban would be excessive.

One week? Did you see the stuff he spammed? He had more uncensored F-bombs in his posts then Katt Williams says in any of his shows on comedy central after 2AM.....

MOTHERFVCKER I SWAYRE TA GAWD DEM MOFOS WAZ DOIN JUST THE GAYEST SH!T (One line, approximately 10 seconds of a Katt Williams 1 hour standup)
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 7:07:50 PM
At 9/24/2012 7:07:14 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Wow, I missed a lot. O.O

It actually only took like, one-two hours.