Jump to topic:

A New Concept For DDO *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2012 1:26:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I understand that some of you were thinking about some more innovative ways for promoting the social online network known as Debate.org. Some suggested a daily newsletter or reel. I have an even better idea. How about we ignite a fire behind a YouTube page, and get some major discussions and debates going.
This way you would be able to attract more visitors and newcomers to the site.
What do you think.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2012 2:43:32 PM
At 9/25/2012 1:28:52 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I think it is an amazing idea. We could also have the youtube links like we currently have the facebook and twitter links.

Yes, I agree.
chrumbelievable
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2012 3:10:43 PM
At 9/25/2012 1:26:43 PM, inferno wrote:
I understand that some of you were thinking about some more innovative ways for promoting the social online network known as Debate.org. Some suggested a daily newsletter or reel. I have an even better idea. How about we ignite a fire behind a YouTube page, and get some major discussions and debates going.
What do you think.

Do you mean something like video debates, such as on idebate (http://idebate.org...)?
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2012 3:12:50 PM
What do you think.

This is actually a really good idea.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2012 3:23:16 PM
At 9/25/2012 3:10:43 PM, chrumbelievable wrote:
What do you think.

Do you mean something like video debates, such as on idebate (http://idebate.org...)?

Yes. This is the best way to get a big promotion gone. Think global.
Think mobile. People are walking away from FaceBook because it is dead.
It has become immobolized. Debate.org has great potential because it involves the platform of thought. Thoughts are infinite and must be put to work.
This is where YouTube comes into play.
And if it hits the media, the rest is history. *