Total Posts:80|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

So that's where scottydouglas went

phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 9:55:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://www.createdebate.com...
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 10:45:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
All the backwash of this site ends up theiredoesnt it? I mean, look at Apollo, now ScottyD. I wouldn't be surprised if JT and Izbo are hanging out there.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 12:10:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Their problem now!!!!!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Deathbeforedishonour
Posts: 1,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 12:24:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/28/2012 12:10:23 AM, imabench wrote:
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Their problem now!!!!!
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 12:26:25 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/27/2012 10:45:32 PM, OberHerr wrote:
All the backwash of this site ends up theiredoesnt it? I mean, look at Apollo, now ScottyD. I wouldn't be surprised if JT and Izbo are hanging out there.

http://www.createdebate.com...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 12:48:31 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/28/2012 12:43:38 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
Children.Children. Grow-up!
I have been there almost as long as here. I am on quite a few sites.

<333
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 12:51:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/28/2012 12:43:38 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
Children.Children. Grow-up!
I have been there almost as long as here. I am on quite a few sites.

Yet you cant find a single one that doesnt think your a moron....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 12:55:22 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/28/2012 12:51:27 AM, imabench wrote:
At 9/28/2012 12:43:38 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
Children.Children. Grow-up!
I have been there almost as long as here. I am on quite a few sites.

Yet you cant find a single one that doesnt think your a moron....

You never fail to be 1st class scum and stalker!
TheAsylum
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 12:57:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/28/2012 12:55:22 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/28/2012 12:51:27 AM, imabench wrote:
At 9/28/2012 12:43:38 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
Children.Children. Grow-up!
I have been there almost as long as here. I am on quite a few sites.

Yet you cant find a single one that doesnt think your a moron....

You never fail to be 1st class scum and stalker!

You've got a debate to finish with me!
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 1:12:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/28/2012 12:57:58 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 9/28/2012 12:55:22 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/28/2012 12:51:27 AM, imabench wrote:
At 9/28/2012 12:43:38 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
Children.Children. Grow-up!
I have been there almost as long as here. I am on quite a few sites.

Yet you cant find a single one that doesnt think your a moron....

You never fail to be 1st class scum and stalker!

You've got a debate to finish with me!

That is one of the only reasons I am back. That and my NBA draft!
TheAsylum
Microsuck
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 6:59:35 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/28/2012 1:12:15 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/28/2012 12:57:58 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 9/28/2012 12:55:22 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/28/2012 12:51:27 AM, imabench wrote:
At 9/28/2012 12:43:38 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
Children.Children. Grow-up!
I have been there almost as long as here. I am on quite a few sites.

Yet you cant find a single one that doesnt think your a moron....

You never fail to be 1st class scum and stalker!

You've got a debate to finish with me!

That is one of the only reasons I am back. That and my NBA draft!

ROFL! I haven't laughed so hard in my life!
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 8:01:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/28/2012 6:59:35 AM, Microsuck wrote:

That is one of the only reasons I am back. That and my NBA draft!

ROFL! I haven't laughed so hard in my life!

Your life is that sad?
TheAsylum
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 10:30:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand his account is no longer active.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 2:51:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/28/2012 2:44:35 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
This site has really gotten stupid >.>

hence the weekly stupid ;D
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 3:07:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/28/2012 3:06:16 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
I keep wanting to come back but then I see a thread like this...

DIDO!
TheAsylum
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 3:09:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/28/2012 3:07:48 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:06:16 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
I keep wanting to come back but then I see a thread like this...

DIDO!

Scotty you keep coming back no matter how much people are happy to see you leave.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 3:12:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/28/2012 3:09:52 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:07:48 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:06:16 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
I keep wanting to come back but then I see a thread like this...

DIDO!

Scotty you keep coming back no matter how much people are happy to see you leave.

Good thing you don't own this site.
TheAsylum
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 3:22:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/28/2012 3:12:30 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:09:52 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:07:48 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:06:16 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
I keep wanting to come back but then I see a thread like this...

DIDO!

Scotty you keep coming back no matter how much people are happy to see you leave.

Good thing you don't own this site.

Still doesnt change the fact that every time you leave people celebrate.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 3:26:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/28/2012 3:22:29 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:12:30 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:09:52 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:07:48 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:06:16 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
I keep wanting to come back but then I see a thread like this...

DIDO!

Scotty you keep coming back no matter how much people are happy to see you leave.

Good thing you don't own this site.

Still doesnt change the fact that every time you leave people celebrate.

That show's the childish behavior involved here and the diminishing of the site.
TheAsylum
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 3:27:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/28/2012 3:26:29 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:22:29 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:12:30 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:09:52 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:07:48 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:06:16 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
I keep wanting to come back but then I see a thread like this...

DIDO!

Scotty you keep coming back no matter how much people are happy to see you leave.

Good thing you don't own this site.

Still doesnt change the fact that every time you leave people celebrate.

That show's the childish behavior involved here and the diminishing of the site.

Agreed.
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 3:29:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/28/2012 3:27:38 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:26:29 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:22:29 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:12:30 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:09:52 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:07:48 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:06:16 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
I keep wanting to come back but then I see a thread like this...

DIDO!

Scotty you keep coming back no matter how much people are happy to see you leave.

Good thing you don't own this site.

Still doesnt change the fact that every time you leave people celebrate.

That show's the childish behavior involved here and the diminishing of the site.

Agreed.

CP, theres a difference between acting childish and trying to prove to a crazy creationist that Giants and Demonic Angles didnt build the Great Pyramid
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 3:32:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/28/2012 3:29:24 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:27:38 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:26:29 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:22:29 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:12:30 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:09:52 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:07:48 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:06:16 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
I keep wanting to come back but then I see a thread like this...

DIDO!

Scotty you keep coming back no matter how much people are happy to see you leave.

Good thing you don't own this site.

Still doesnt change the fact that every time you leave people celebrate.

That show's the childish behavior involved here and the diminishing of the site.

Agreed.

CP, theres a difference between acting childish and trying to prove to a crazy creationist that Giants and Demonic Angles didnt build the Great Pyramid

Always in defence of his actions. I act emotional sometimes. Sometimes I say things I am ashamed of, I am big enough to apologize and just move on. You, not so much!
TheAsylum
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 3:39:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/28/2012 3:32:04 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:29:24 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:27:38 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:26:29 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:22:29 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:12:30 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:09:52 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:07:48 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/28/2012 3:06:16 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
I keep wanting to come back but then I see a thread like this...

DIDO!

Scotty you keep coming back no matter how much people are happy to see you leave.

Good thing you don't own this site.

Still doesnt change the fact that every time you leave people celebrate.

That show's the childish behavior involved here and the diminishing of the site.

Agreed.

CP, theres a difference between acting childish and trying to prove to a crazy creationist that Giants and Demonic Angles didnt build the Great Pyramid

Always in defence of his actions. I act emotional sometimes. Sometimes I say things I am ashamed of, I am big enough to apologize and just move on. You, not so much!

Well scotty the difference between us is that when people question either of our beliefs, I DONT respond to them by calling them false christians, making false claims about IQ, and then excessively quoting useless parts of the Bible to try to prove something ridiculous like you do.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015