Jump to topic:

Confirm your identity - I can't!

I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2008 3:23:06 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
I can't vote on any debates because it doesn't list phone companies for Ireland. Does anyone know anyways around this, or could someone give me their no. and send me the code. Here in ireland the same phone company - 02 - owns 2 networks 02 and meteor, to appeal to different audiences.I am on meteor and figured that i should pick 02. I picked 02, uk (the closest country) but it didn't work. Any help??
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Im_always_right
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2008 5:42:09 PM
Speaking of that I have a verison and US Cellular phone and neither will recieve the code, I have been getting other texts in, but not the code. What's wrong with it?
antisemantic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2008 6:07:50 PM
What kind of phone is it, cingular, trac,verizon?
Good. Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But, until that day, accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2008 6:21:11 PM
antisemantic = attention whore
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2008 7:12:11 PM
At 11/5/2008 6:53:28 PM, Im_always_right wrote:
I first used my verizon phone, and it did not work so I used my other phone, a US cellular phone, and it did not work.

How long have you been waiting? Mine just took a while.

If it's been more than a couple days, though, try re-entering your number.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
antisemantic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2008 7:47:30 PM
Can/will you tell me the list of cell phone providers in the confirm cell phone section. I am really looking for something like this,uscc.
Good. Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But, until that day, accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2008 11:57:18 PM
Does anyone know anyone I can email the website owners/ operators and complain about this?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
antisemantic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2008 7:21:42 PM
What are the available cell phone providers in the list?