Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

OMG!! HOW DDO HAS CHANGED! :p

wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2012 5:14:07 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Lo A guy leaves for like 6 months and comes back to see a completely new DDO. I love it..although I do kind of miss the old format :D So wut's new and who and who have been causing trouble?
16kadams
Posts: 10,508
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2012 9:28:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
The site quality has kicked the bucket
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2012 5:08:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/1/2012 9:28:39 AM, 16kadams wrote:
The site quality has kicked the bucket.

Not the right place, bro.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2012 5:12:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/1/2012 5:08:29 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 10/1/2012 9:28:39 AM, 16kadams wrote:
The site quality has kicked the bucket.

Not the right place, bro.

Lol, FREEDO, have you achieved enlightenment recently or something? ^_^
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2012 5:14:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/1/2012 9:28:39 AM, 16kadams wrote:
The site quality has kicked the bucket

-1

Complaining about the site decreasing in quality is bad on 2 fronts:

1. You're clearly not doing anything about it, just sulking
2. you're contributing to the problem
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2012 5:20:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/1/2012 5:14:12 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 10/1/2012 9:28:39 AM, 16kadams wrote:
The site quality has kicked the bucket

-1

Complaining about the site decreasing in quality is bad on 2 fronts:

1. You're clearly not doing anything about it, just sulking
2. you're contributing to the problem

I think the rigid disapproval of any casual statement in regards to a quality or decline of the site becomes overbearing. Hopefully, the community will be more receptive to more constructive critiques, if it can't respond amicably to one that isn't. :)
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2012 5:22:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/1/2012 5:12:00 PM, Ren wrote:
At 10/1/2012 5:08:29 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 10/1/2012 9:28:39 AM, 16kadams wrote:
The site quality has kicked the bucket.

Not the right place, bro.

Lol, FREEDO, have you achieved enlightenment recently or something? ^_^

Yes.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2012 5:23:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/1/2012 5:20:58 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/1/2012 5:14:12 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 10/1/2012 9:28:39 AM, 16kadams wrote:
The site quality has kicked the bucket

-1

Complaining about the site decreasing in quality is bad on 2 fronts:

1. You're clearly not doing anything about it, just sulking
2. you're contributing to the problem

I think the rigid disapproval of any casual statement in regards to a quality or decline of the site becomes overbearing. Hopefully, the community will be more receptive to more constructive critiques, if it can't respond amicably to one that isn't. :)

But I can understand how annoying it is for people to simply complain without doing anything.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
YYW
Posts: 39,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2012 2:15:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/1/2012 9:28:39 AM, 16kadams wrote:
The site quality has kicked the bucket

Ironic, isn't it. On the surface of things, all is well. But below the surface? lol
Can we censor hate speech?

Learn and Discuss: http://www.debate.org...
wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2012 7:32:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/2/2012 2:15:53 AM, YYW wrote:
At 10/1/2012 9:28:39 AM, 16kadams wrote:
The site quality has kicked the bucket

Ironic, isn't it. On the surface of things, all is well. But below the surface? lol

lol I had the same though :D
16kadams
Posts: 10,508
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2012 9:31:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/1/2012 5:14:12 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 10/1/2012 9:28:39 AM, 16kadams wrote:
The site quality has kicked the bucket

-1

Complaining about the site decreasing in quality is bad on 2 fronts:

1. You're clearly not doing anything about it, just sulking
2. you're contributing to the problem

I actually agree, my post was counter productive and I apologize.

I don't think the quality is decreasing, just the amount of active members has fallen.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,508
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2012 9:32:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/1/2012 11:47:07 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 10/1/2012 9:28:39 AM, 16kadams wrote:
The site quality has kicked the bucket

I'm not a homosexual, and never have been.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2012 9:44:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/2/2012 9:32:31 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 10/1/2012 11:47:07 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 10/1/2012 9:28:39 AM, 16kadams wrote:
The site quality has kicked the bucket

I'm not a homosexual, and never have been.

What about the post you quoted said that?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
16kadams
Posts: 10,508
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2012 11:04:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/2/2012 9:44:01 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 10/2/2012 9:32:31 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 10/1/2012 11:47:07 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 10/1/2012 9:28:39 AM, 16kadams wrote:
The site quality has kicked the bucket

I'm not a homosexual, and never have been.

What about the post you quoted said that?

A mod must have changed it, it recently said I am a ______ and want to be ______ in the face
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross