Total Posts:32|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

9000th Post Thread

OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 2:48:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I would like to dedicate this thread to the DDO Elite, Halo 4, and DN Antelopes everywhere. Thank you.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 2:50:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
And already I am OVER 9000!!!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 2:54:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
nice job bro. You deserve the moment of honnor.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 6:37:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/3/2012 5:45:06 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
who cares about the number of posts you made?

n00b, come back when you're at 1000. :P
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 6:54:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/3/2012 5:45:06 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
who cares about the number of posts you made?
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 7:00:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/3/2012 5:45:06 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
who cares about the number of posts you made?

Everyone.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 7:02:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/3/2012 6:54:53 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 10/3/2012 5:45:06 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
who cares about the number of posts you made?

I do! :D
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 7:03:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/3/2012 2:48:26 PM, OberHerr wrote:
I would like to dedicate this thread to the DDO Elite, Halo 4, and DN Antelopes everywhere. Thank you.

Is this a reference to me? *bats eyelashes*
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 7:03:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
lemme check
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 7:04:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ah, I missed 6k
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 7:04:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/3/2012 7:03:43 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 10/3/2012 2:48:26 PM, OberHerr wrote:
I would like to dedicate this thread to the DDO Elite, Halo 4, and DN Antelopes everywhere. Thank you.

Is this a reference to me? *bats eyelashes*

You, and that whole DNA debate with imabench trolling.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 7:08:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/3/2012 7:06:50 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Speaking as a hypocrite, quality > quantity

Doesn't this post add to the quantity and not the quality?
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 7:11:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/3/2012 6:37:52 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 10/3/2012 5:45:06 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
who cares about the number of posts you made?

n00b, come back when you're at 1000. :P

CONGRATULATIONS OBERHER (My other post didn't go through fully) I wasn't agreeing with Ahmed, he's an idiot. Can't wait for dat HALO 4!!!!
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 7:12:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/3/2012 7:11:07 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 10/3/2012 6:37:52 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 10/3/2012 5:45:06 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
who cares about the number of posts you made?

n00b, come back when you're at 1000. :P

CONGRATULATIONS OBERHER (My other post didn't go through fully) I wasn't agreeing with Ahmed, he's an idiot. Can't wait for dat HALO 4!!!!

ANOTHER HALOINITE!

But, yeah, it's pretty cool. But, that big 10k is coming up....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 7:26:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/3/2012 7:12:54 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 10/3/2012 7:11:07 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 10/3/2012 6:37:52 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 10/3/2012 5:45:06 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
who cares about the number of posts you made?

n00b, come back when you're at 1000. :P

CONGRATULATIONS OBERHER (My other post didn't go through fully) I wasn't agreeing with Ahmed, he's an idiot. Can't wait for dat HALO 4!!!!

ANOTHER HALOINITE!

But, yeah, it's pretty cool. But, that big 10k is coming up....

Only 965 posts to go! You can do it!!
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 7:40:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I sense fanboiiiiiis
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 7:43:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/3/2012 7:40:19 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
I sense fanboiiiiiis

Your the one that likes older games over better newer games merely because nostalgia.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 7:46:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/3/2012 7:43:56 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 10/3/2012 7:40:19 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
I sense fanboiiiiiis

Your the one that likes older games over better newer games merely because nostalgia.

Your the one that likes halo over better games merely because fanboiiii
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 7:48:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/3/2012 7:06:50 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Speaking as a hypocrite, quality > quantity

Lol
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 7:48:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
5 more!
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 7:49:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Closing in
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 7:54:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/3/2012 7:49:24 PM, 16kadams wrote:
almost

Whoa. Making the thread now?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 7:56:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/3/2012 7:04:59 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 10/3/2012 7:03:43 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 10/3/2012 2:48:26 PM, OberHerr wrote:
I would like to dedicate this thread to the DDO Elite, Halo 4, and DN Antelopes everywhere. Thank you.

Is this a reference to me? *bats eyelashes*

You, and that whole DNA debate with imabench trolling.

I GOT MENTIONED!!!!!! :DDDDDD
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 7:58:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/3/2012 7:56:23 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/3/2012 7:04:59 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 10/3/2012 7:03:43 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 10/3/2012 2:48:26 PM, OberHerr wrote:
I would like to dedicate this thread to the DDO Elite, Halo 4, and DN Antelopes everywhere. Thank you.

Is this a reference to me? *bats eyelashes*

You, and that whole DNfjA debate with imabench trolling.

I GOT MENTIONED!!!!!! :DDDDDD
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 8:28:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/3/2012 7:49:24 PM, 16kadams wrote:
almost

16k 7k POSTS O.o
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2012 5:05:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/3/2012 8:28:28 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 10/3/2012 7:49:24 PM, 16kadams wrote:
almost

16k 7k POSTS O.o
I've been here for a year and I haven't even hit 1000 congrats :DD