Jump to topic:

Trolls

cwo02
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2008 8:11:10 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
Why do you hate this "troll" so much? What is wrong with a troll? They are just looking for a little fun. You guys do it too. But this would be a great time to vent about why you hate trolls, flamers, douches and such. Let me see you worst. I am sure the mod will not mind too much just this one time in this one thread. He can delete it as soon as you all are done.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2008 6:16:31 PM
the poster is the main troll of the site, please ignore.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
antisemantic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2008 9:44:01 PM
Dnick is a cry bay. Agreed.
Good. Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But, until that day, accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.
antisemantic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2008 9:45:24 PM
do yall see this? 10 threads about the CWO. And you call me pathetic.
Good. Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But, until that day, accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.
Dnick94
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2008 9:14:49 AM
At 11/8/2008 9:44:01 PM, antisemantic wrote:
I'm the attention whore. Agreed.

Fixed.
"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them."
-Albert Einstein
CJKAllstar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 2:53:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Speaking of trolls...

THREAD REVIVED.
"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind." - George Orwell