Jump to topic:

I'm back

seraine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2012 6:08:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I have been off of DDO for quite a while now. My parents have banned me from it because they believe that DDO caused me to become an atheist, but I still have ways to access it and I thought I should go back onto it. I will only have sporadic access and unable to participate in debates, but I will be participating in the forums. Also, what has changed in the past few months (in particular, what is the Opinions section)?
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2012 6:14:44 PM
I've seen you on some of the older threads, but I don't think I've ever really met you so to speak, so welcome! The changes have been mostly minor, like now 30 posts per page on threads, the revamp of the site look and feel. The biggest one was Opinions, which is basically a place you can put your opinions of whatever on......I don't like it all that much TBH, but I don't dislike it either.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2012 6:16:21 PM
At 10/8/2012 6:08:44 PM, seraine wrote:
I have been off of DDO for quite a while now. My parents have banned me from it because they believe that DDO caused me to become an atheist, but I still have ways to access it and I thought I should go back onto it. I will only have sporadic access and unable to participate in debates, but I will be participating in the forums. Also, what has changed in the past few months (in particular, what is the Opinions section)?

Oh nothing, just a place where random uninformed people can vomit their uncouth opinions and walk off unchallenged.

welcome back
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2012 7:09:54 PM
At 10/8/2012 6:16:21 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 10/8/2012 6:08:44 PM, seraine wrote:

Oh nothing, just a place where random uninformed people can vomit their uncouth opinions and walk off unchallenged.

welcome back

Amen to that. It's also a place where people use superficially "advanced" language to appear smarter than other people when their substance is sh!t.

welcome back
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2012 7:17:03 PM
Either the site has degenerated or our perceptions of it have stooped to a new low...

But welcome back.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau