Total Posts:46|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Say Stupid Stuff

Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 3:05:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
So, specify some stupid stuff surreptitiously to 'tempt to 'ttain totally tubular titillation of imabench's weekly stupid.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 3:27:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Religion.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 8:05:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 3:37:29 AM, darkkermit wrote:
gold is a good investment!!!!

Don't invest your money in Gold, Invest your money in God!
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 9:34:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 8:05:20 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/9/2012 3:37:29 AM, darkkermit wrote:
gold is a good investment!!!!

Don't invest your money in Gold, Invest your money in God!

How about we make gold Idols of god?Eh, EH?
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 9:41:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
bossyburrito is winning so far
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 9:45:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 9:41:53 AM, imabench wrote:
bossyburrito is winning so far

That's a good one, imabench.

Ought to put you in the lead...
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Microsuck
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 10:54:22 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 3:05:06 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
So, specify some stupid stuff surreptitiously to 'tempt to 'ttain totally tubular titillation of imabench's weekly stupid.

Outsourcing is good for America!
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
Microsuck
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 11:14:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 11:11:17 AM, Anti-atheist wrote:
MacroEvolution is true!

There is a God!
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 11:17:04 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
The end of the world will happen December 21, 2012!
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
mannequin
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 11:22:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 11:17:04 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
The end of the world will happen December 21, 2012!

Wrong! December 1, 2808
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 11:32:30 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 11:22:53 AM, mannequin wrote:
At 10/9/2012 11:17:04 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
The end of the world will happen December 21, 2012!

Wrong! December 1, 2808



Wrong! If there is a website devoted to it, it must be true!
www.december212012.com/
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 1:12:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 11:11:17 AM, Anti-atheist wrote:
MacroEvolution is true!

Intelligent thread is that way -->
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 7:43:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
How about "illegal aliens are in said country illegally and should be deported."
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 8:03:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. Apostrophes are a limited resource.
2. Apostrophes are limited because
a. Kittens die every day.
b. I said so.
3. Kittens DO die every day, and I DID say that Apostrophes are a limited resource.
a. Because these statements are true, then the first contention must be true.
4. Using up apostrophes, because they (apostrophes) are finite, limits the use for everyone else.
C1: Therefore, you are kitten-hating capitalist pig!
C2: Your argument is invalid.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 8:04:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 11:11:17 AM, Anti-atheist wrote:
MacroEvolution is true!

Sir, there is nothing greener than the eyes of a corn.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 8:22:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 10:54:22 AM, Microsuck wrote:
At 10/9/2012 3:05:06 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
So, specify some stupid stuff surreptitiously to 'tempt to 'ttain totally tubular titillation of imabench's weekly stupid.

Outsourcing is good for America!

Actually its true ^

Obama is a cactus.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2012 12:00:41 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 10:15:18 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I have said at least one thing that can and should be taken seriously.

Your argument is invalid.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2012 3:20:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Just because I'm a pedophile doesn't mean you can't trust me babysitting your child.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2012 4:16:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Creationism
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Frederick53
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2012 4:32:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
America spreads democracy
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2012 4:49:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://www.youtube.com...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2012 4:53:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 8:03:25 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
1. Apostrophes are a limited resource.
2. Apostrophes are limited because
a. Kittens die every day.
b. I said so.
3. Kittens DO die every day, and I DID say that Apostrophes are a limited resource.
a. Because these statements are true, then the first contention must be true.
4. Using up apostrophes, because they (apostrophes) are finite, limits the use for everyone else.
C1: Therefore, you are kitten-hating capitalist pig!
C2: Your argument is invalid.
http://www.youtube.com...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2012 5:37:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Obama is a Muslim Keynan abortion-doctor and satanist who wants to destroy Jesus and unleash a new era of liberal darkness.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.