Jump to topic:

Major Announcement For Juggle **

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2012 4:12:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dear Juggle. This is the one and only Inferno, the raging cagin from the deep South here in the USA. Now I understand the restrictions that you have on some of our members here at Debate.org. And because we live in a very tech savvy world, you do not want to jeopardize the future of this site. People are watching, and there could be issues concerning plagerism and so on and so on. So with that being said, I do understand with all sincerity, your agenda concerning Koopin.
He is not a troll okay. He is a very intelligent being who has made this place much more than you ever have, with all due respect. I however am not endorsing myself, or is interested in being President of Debate.org. Airmax has done a good job here, even if we do not always agree with is policies. I would like to suggest that you allow Koopin himself to be President of this forum. I believe that you will be quite pleased with his direction and vision concerning DDO. Thank you very much.
Does anyone here have any comments or suggestions. Speak now or forever hold your eternal peace.
mannequin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2012 9:49:05 AM
At 10/10/2012 4:12:31 PM, inferno wrote:
Dear Juggle. This is the one and only Inferno, the raging cagin from the deep South here in the USA. Now I understand the restrictions that you have on some of our members here at Debate.org. And because we live in a very tech savvy world, you do not want to jeopardize the future of this site. People are watching, and there could be issues concerning plagerism and so on and so on. So with that being said, I do understand with all sincerity, your agenda concerning Koopin.
He is not a troll okay. He is a very intelligent being who has made this place much more than you ever have, with all due respect. I however am not endorsing myself, or is interested in being President of Debate.org. Airmax has done a good job here, even if we do not always agree with is policies. I would like to suggest that you allow Koopin himself to be President of this forum. I believe that you will be quite pleased with his direction and vision concerning DDO. Thank you very much.
Does anyone here have any comments or suggestions. Speak now or forever hold your eternal peace.

This belongs in Wallstreetatheist's 'Say Stupid Stuff' thread.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2012 10:11:22 AM
At 10/11/2012 9:49:05 AM, mannequin wrote:

Says the person with 4 posts. Just sayign. Please look into the matter.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2012 10:21:15 AM

Youre not even real.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2012 12:28:56 PM
Inferno for prez
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2012 5:12:02 PM
Make sure to cup them.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2012 10:16:24 PM
At 10/11/2012 10:11:22 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:

Says the person with 38 posts. Just sayign.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2012 10:19:01 PM
At 10/11/2012 10:16:24 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 10/11/2012 10:11:22 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:

Says the person with 38 posts. Just sayign.

Says the person with 2680 posts, just sayign.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2012 10:25:23 PM
At 10/11/2012 10:19:57 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
So, Koopin is inferno's alt account?

I have admitted this countless times in the past. I use a solid proxy. However, no one listens so I just carry on with it.
kfc
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2012 11:01:53 PM
At 10/11/2012 10:25:23 PM, Koopin wrote:

I have admitted this countless times in the past. I use a solid proxy. However, no one listens so I just carry on with it.

Innomen certainly didn't want to believe that you were the same as Inferno. Now, we may know the truth of his position.....
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2012 11:06:02 PM

A relatively articulate comment coming from the likes of a man who has (deliberately) restrained himself to a stifling monotony and dialect. :P
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2012 10:56:18 AM
At 10/11/2012 11:01:53 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/11/2012 10:25:23 PM, Koopin wrote:

Innomen certainly didn't want to believe that you were the same as Inferno. Now, we may know the truth of his position.....

You cannot be serious. Inferno is not Koopin. I am the one and only and Koopin is his own Man. Period.