Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

How to get a chart, graph, or image.

CRSdave
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2012 11:43:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I wish to add charts and graphs to my arguments, however, every time I copy and paste it just puts a URL address down. How do I get these to work?
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2012 11:48:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Magic
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2012 12:08:10 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/12/2012 11:43:55 PM, CRSdave wrote:
I wish to add charts and graphs to my arguments, however, every time I copy and paste it just puts a URL address down. How do I get these to work?

Add it to your pictures (you might have to create an album). Then, after the picture is in there and saved, go to it (page will look like this, but a different picture): (http://www.debate.org... )

Then, copy, and go to your argument tab. Paste the picture where you want to. Review and make sure the picture looks like it will turn out ok.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2012 6:38:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/13/2012 12:08:10 AM, Contra wrote:
At 10/12/2012 11:43:55 PM, CRSdave wrote:
I wish to add charts and graphs to my arguments, however, every time I copy and paste it just puts a URL address down. How do I get these to work?

Add it to your pictures (you might have to create an album). Then, after the picture is in there and saved, go to it (page will look like this, but a different picture): (http://www.debate.org... )

Then, copy, and go to your argument tab. Paste the picture where you want to. Review and make sure the picture looks like it will turn out ok.

this. Also it does not work in firefox. When I use graphics I do it in IE.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2012 6:45:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/14/2012 6:38:39 PM, DanT wrote:
At 10/13/2012 12:08:10 AM, Contra wrote:
At 10/12/2012 11:43:55 PM, CRSdave wrote:
I wish to add charts and graphs to my arguments, however, every time I copy and paste it just puts a URL address down. How do I get these to work?

Add it to your pictures (you might have to create an album). Then, after the picture is in there and saved, go to it (page will look like this, but a different picture): (http://www.debate.org... )

Then, copy, and go to your argument tab. Paste the picture where you want to. Review and make sure the picture looks like it will turn out ok.

this. Also it does not work in firefox.

It works with me.

Like I said, magic.

When I use graphics I do it in IE.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)