Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Thread Topics

CrazyPerson
Posts: 1,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2012 12:35:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Do they ever change?
But we try to pretend, you see, that the external world exists altogether independently of us.
- - - Watts
The moralist is the person who tells people that they ought to be unselfish, when they still feel like egos, and his efforts are always and invariably futile.
- - - Watts
Smithereens
Posts: 7,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2012 12:38:31 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/14/2012 12:35:29 AM, CrazyPerson wrote:
Do they ever change?

sure they do
Smithereens vs Kenballer "Idealism infers Solipsism" http://www.debate.org...

"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017
CrazyPerson
Posts: 1,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2012 12:41:59 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/14/2012 12:38:31 AM, Smithereens wrote:
At 10/14/2012 12:35:29 AM, CrazyPerson wrote:
Do they ever change?

sure they do

You joined a month ago and have 83 posts, i wasn't asking you.
But we try to pretend, you see, that the external world exists altogether independently of us.
- - - Watts
The moralist is the person who tells people that they ought to be unselfish, when they still feel like egos, and his efforts are always and invariably futile.
- - - Watts
Smithereens
Posts: 7,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2012 1:06:42 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/14/2012 12:41:59 AM, CrazyPerson wrote:
At 10/14/2012 12:38:31 AM, Smithereens wrote:
At 10/14/2012 12:35:29 AM, CrazyPerson wrote:
Do they ever change?

sure they do

You joined a month ago and have 83 posts, i wasn't asking you.

wasn't asking moi? I looked through a few hundred thread topics across multiple sections just to satisfy your question... thread topics do change.
Smithereens vs Kenballer "Idealism infers Solipsism" http://www.debate.org...

"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017
CrazyPerson
Posts: 1,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2012 1:19:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/14/2012 1:06:42 AM, Smithereens wrote:
At 10/14/2012 12:41:59 AM, CrazyPerson wrote:
At 10/14/2012 12:38:31 AM, Smithereens wrote:
At 10/14/2012 12:35:29 AM, CrazyPerson wrote:
Do they ever change?

sure they do

You joined a month ago and have 83 posts, i wasn't asking you.

wasn't asking moi? I looked through a few hundred thread topics across multiple sections just to satisfy your question... thread topics do change.

;)
But we try to pretend, you see, that the external world exists altogether independently of us.
- - - Watts
The moralist is the person who tells people that they ought to be unselfish, when they still feel like egos, and his efforts are always and invariably futile.
- - - Watts
Smithereens
Posts: 7,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2012 1:23:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Since peoples intelligence's are now decided by the amount of posts they have, do you mind if I use your thread to boost my IQ? :)
Smithereens vs Kenballer "Idealism infers Solipsism" http://www.debate.org...

"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017
Smithereens
Posts: 7,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2012 1:27:08 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/14/2012 1:25:47 AM, imabench wrote:
Yes they do change

aha, since the troll agrees with me, I must be right. >:D
Smithereens vs Kenballer "Idealism infers Solipsism" http://www.debate.org...

"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017