Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Missing Scroll Bar

FREEDO
Posts: 21,869
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2012 1:24:02 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I haven't changed my browser or any settings.

The "[User's] News Feed" located on my profile used to have a scroll bar. This helped a lot in keeping track of threads I had posted in.

Now it doesn't seem to be there. I can only see my most recent activity.

Not sure if this is a bug so I just gave it it's own thread.
I AM THE CHOSEN ONE
I AM THE GRAND POOBAH OF DDO
I AM THE BOOGIE MAN
I AM THE REAL LIFE SANTA CLAUSE
I AM THE PARADOXICAL ZEBRA PRANCING THROUGH THE GRASSY PLANES YOUR COGNITIVE EXPERIENCE
I AM THE REINCARNATION OF THE DEAD DREAMS OF HUMANITY
I AM THE DISH WHO RAN AWAY WITH THE SPOON
I am your friend.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,869
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2012 1:32:33 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Forget all that! I forgot that I hadn't been on in 2 days. Derp. Now it's back.
I AM THE CHOSEN ONE
I AM THE GRAND POOBAH OF DDO
I AM THE BOOGIE MAN
I AM THE REAL LIFE SANTA CLAUSE
I AM THE PARADOXICAL ZEBRA PRANCING THROUGH THE GRASSY PLANES YOUR COGNITIVE EXPERIENCE
I AM THE REINCARNATION OF THE DEAD DREAMS OF HUMANITY
I AM THE DISH WHO RAN AWAY WITH THE SPOON
I am your friend.
Smithereens
Posts: 8,346
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2012 1:53:58 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
ehem...
I believe that problems should be at least attempted to be fixed before asking for help.

Except the in the following incidents:
1. Daredevil space jumps
2. The holocaust
3. That other holocaust

now, how do we get rid of this thread?
"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017

Debate challenge 'Solipsism is false:' http://www.debate.org...
If God were real... http://www.debate.org...
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2012 1:55:04 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/15/2012 1:53:58 AM, Smithereens wrote:
ehem...
I believe that problems should be at least attempted to be fixed before asking for help.

Except the in the following incidents:
1. Daredevil space jumps
2. The holocaust
3. That other holocaust

now, how do we get rid of this thread?

Murder and blackmail
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Smithereens
Posts: 8,346
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2012 1:57:04 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/15/2012 1:55:04 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 10/15/2012 1:53:58 AM, Smithereens wrote:
ehem...
I believe that problems should be at least attempted to be fixed before asking for help.

Except the in the following incidents:
1. Daredevil space jumps
2. The holocaust
3. That other holocaust

now, how do we get rid of this thread?

Murder and blackmail

deceit and manipulation
"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017

Debate challenge 'Solipsism is false:' http://www.debate.org...
If God were real... http://www.debate.org...
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2012 2:02:37 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/15/2012 1:57:04 AM, Smithereens wrote:
At 10/15/2012 1:55:04 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 10/15/2012 1:53:58 AM, Smithereens wrote:
ehem...
I believe that problems should be at least attempted to be fixed before asking for help.

Except the in the following incidents:
1. Daredevil space jumps
2. The holocaust
3. That other holocaust

now, how do we get rid of this thread?

Murder and blackmail

deceit and manipulation

Is there any problem that can't be solved by those four things?
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.