Jump to topic:

DDO History

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2012 12:49:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
For any new members interested, I am working on creating a DDO history of various events on the DDO Wiki.

http://ddo.wikia.com...

For any and all new members interested in learning of past events, come check it out (still has a lot of work to do, it will take many months). For any older members, if you would like to help contribute, you can. If you would like to help, but don't want to type anything out, I could always use PMs of historic events (such as the CWO vs the Cleaners, I have a lot of the CWO PMs, but none from the cleaners) to get a more accurate and less opinionated history.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2012 12:57:47 AM
At 10/22/2012 12:49:06 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
For any new members interested, I am working on creating a DDO history of various events on the DDO Wiki.

http://ddo.wikia.com...

For any and all new members interested in learning of past events, come check it out (still has a lot of work to do, it will take many months). For any older members, if you would like to help contribute, you can. If you would like to help, but don't want to type anything out, I could always use PMs of historic events (such as the CWO vs the Cleaners, I have a lot of the CWO PMs, but none from the cleaners) to get a more accurate and less opinionated history.

I have a Wikia account, so I'll edit from time to time.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2012 8:49:59 AM
At 10/22/2012 8:34:16 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
bump

I would be willing to help out but I think it would require more older members besides me to make it open, fair and reliable. Maybe we could start posting stuff here with links to debates and forums for evidence. As far as pms I would not go there really. They can be quote mined and taken out of context.

But I willing to help in any way I can.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen