Jump to topic:

Random friending requests

PervRat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2009 2:10:35 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I dunno why people do stuff ... but while I don't object to meeting and friending new people, if you create a new account, do not post anything, do not allow anyone to send you a private message or post on your profile, you do not say anything to them ... why should anyone accept your friending request?

Johnny_Walker_Purple did this 3 weeks ago. Is JWP a new account for someone I know? I have no idea. I've just ignored this request for 3 weeks, but .. I'm going to refuse it now. JWP has not even logged in, I have no clue who they are, I have never even got a "Hello" from them much less an introduction nor any explanation why they want to friend me.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2009 2:14:37 PM
At 10/3/2009 2:10:35 PM, PervRat wrote:
I dunno why people do stuff ... but while I don't object to meeting and friending new people, if you create a new account, do not post anything, do not allow anyone to send you a private message or post on your profile, you do not say anything to them ... why should anyone accept your friending request?

Johnny_Walker_Purple did this 3 weeks ago. Is JWP a new account for someone I know? I have no idea. I've just ignored this request for 3 weeks, but .. I'm going to refuse it now. JWP has not even logged in, I have no clue who they are, I have never even got a "Hello" from them much less an introduction nor any explanation why they want to friend me.

On DDO, a friend = Nothing other than a way to waste 20 seconds of your life filling out a mini application. I have 280 friends ('Coz I'm so great) but only talk to about 20 of these on a regular basis. At best. More friends = Bigger E-peen
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
PervRat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2009 2:29:53 PM
I guess that's why I have so few, heh ... I'm picky about who I associate with. An exact political opposite is welcome, but someone I personally detest for something they did I consider immoral will find a cold wall around me, even if they are a "fellow liberal."
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2009 2:33:42 PM
At 10/3/2009 2:29:53 PM, PervRat wrote:
I guess that's why I have so few, heh ... I'm picky about who I associate with. An exact political opposite is welcome, but someone I personally detest for something they did I consider immoral will find a cold wall around me, even if they are a "fellow liberal."

Add me though. Purdy-please?
PervRat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2009 9:11:50 AM
That is a no. Panda was removed from my friends list for his complaining about his sister attacking him after he abused her trust.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2009 9:22:04 AM
At 10/4/2009 9:11:50 AM, PervRat wrote:
That is a no. Panda was removed from my friends list for his complaining about his sister attacking him after he abused her trust.

No, I removed you from my friends list. I don't trust people in prison.
BrandonClark
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2009 5:52:42 PM
At 10/3/2009 9:23:03 PM, theLwerd wrote:
PervRat: Just say no :)

I giggled like a schoolgirl at this.
BLACKHAWKS 6-5 lN OVERTIME!!!