Total Posts:46|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The graveyard of Ima's

imabench
Posts: 21,946
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 9:48:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Here lies the fools who tried to rise up and defeat me only to meet their premature deaths. These are the bodies of those who perished in the first and second Ima revolutions whose blood will be smeared across the walls of DDO for all future members to gape at in fear. Here are the names of those who have perished beneath my hand..... Let their spilled blood serve as a warning to those who think about revolting against me in the future.

Imarecliner
Imaseat
Imachair
imastool
imatroll
imaimabench
imaboard
imabench69
imaclock
Joseph_Kony
Imaghost
Imasidewalk
Imazombiekony
Imazombie
Imawerewolf
Ima
Imabatman
Imajesus
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015

Internet Missing Person Alert: Angsty teen with daddy issues who is a failed horse rapist and also may be a cross-dresser. If spotted, please contact your local animal control or whatever disease-control organization is close by so they may return the species back to its garbage container habitat.
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 9:53:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/31/2012 9:48:24 PM, imabench wrote:
Here lies the fools who tried to rise up and defeat me only to meet their premature deaths. These are the bodies of those who perished in the first and second Ima revolutions whose blood will be smeared across the walls of DDO for all future members to gape at in fear. Here are the names of those who have perished beneath my hand..... Let their spilled blood serve as a warning to those who think about revolting against me in the future.

Imarecliner
Imaseat
Imachair
imastool
imatroll
imaimabench
imaboard
imabench69
imaclock
Joseph_Kony
Imaghost
Imasidewalk
Imazombiekony
Imazombie
Imawerewolf
Ima
Imabatman
Imajesus

May they Rest in Peace.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 9:54:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Especially Poor Joseph Kony
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,501
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 9:57:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/31/2012 9:55:47 PM, Zaradi wrote:
And it would've worked if it wasn't for you meddling kids and your stupid dog!
Oh you mother---- I was just looking on youtube for the soundclip but I couldn't find it so I decided to just post it in text AND LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE.
#StandWithBossy
imabench
Posts: 21,946
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 9:57:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/31/2012 9:55:47 PM, Zaradi wrote:
And it would've worked if it wasn't for you meddling kids and your stupid dog!

>:)
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015

Internet Missing Person Alert: Angsty teen with daddy issues who is a failed horse rapist and also may be a cross-dresser. If spotted, please contact your local animal control or whatever disease-control organization is close by so they may return the species back to its garbage container habitat.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 10:48:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
imabench
Posts: 21,946
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 10:49:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/31/2012 10:46:25 PM, Koopin wrote:
Poor Imas. All they wanted was a little love.

and my death
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015

Internet Missing Person Alert: Angsty teen with daddy issues who is a failed horse rapist and also may be a cross-dresser. If spotted, please contact your local animal control or whatever disease-control organization is close by so they may return the species back to its garbage container habitat.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 10:51:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/31/2012 10:49:19 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/31/2012 10:46:25 PM, Koopin wrote:
Poor Imas. All they wanted was a little love.

and my death

Are they not one and the same?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Zaradi
Posts: 14,314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2012 12:37:41 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/31/2012 10:51:31 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 10/31/2012 10:49:19 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/31/2012 10:46:25 PM, Koopin wrote:
Poor Imas. All they wanted was a little love.

and my death

Are they not one and the same?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,501
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2012 12:43:21 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2012 12:37:41 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 10/31/2012 10:51:31 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 10/31/2012 10:49:19 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/31/2012 10:46:25 PM, Koopin wrote:
Poor Imas. All they wanted was a little love.

and my death

Are they not one and the same?
#StandWithBossy
lannan13
Posts: 24,703
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2012 7:19:26 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Kony for president.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2012 9:44:34 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
It was obviously you. No-one else tries so hard, is that unfunny, or that obsessed with you as you are. Stop bringing it up. Stop ressurecting the ima-accounts. It jokes looks massively attention-whorey and not in an entertaining way.
lannan13
Posts: 24,703
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2012 9:55:43 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I did no such thing. Thadeus!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2012 10:14:15 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Not everyone can bench.
Look at this girl, she thought:" Imabench this like a Pro."
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
blameworthy
Posts: 431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2012 11:20:12 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2012 9:44:34 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
It was obviously you. No-one else tries so hard, is that unfunny, or that obsessed with you as you are. Stop bringing it up. Stop ressurecting the ima-accounts. It jokes looks massively attention-whorey and not in an entertaining way.
blameworthy
Posts: 431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2012 11:21:11 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I find it strange that thirty different accounts with "ima" were parading across this website last night. I doubt anybody but imabench would have bothered to do it, so I agree with Thaddeus. Stop playing the fool.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2012 2:56:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Guys, it wasn't imabench.....that much should be obvious, unless he can type full sentences for roughly en different personalities within a couple seconds of each other.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
imabench
Posts: 21,946
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2012 3:39:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2012 9:44:34 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
It was obviously you. No-one else tries so hard, is that unfunny, or that obsessed with you as you are. Stop bringing it up. Stop ressurecting the ima-accounts. It jokes looks massively attention-whorey and not in an entertaining way.

You only prove your own retardation if you think I was behind all of these accounts Thaddy.
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015

Internet Missing Person Alert: Angsty teen with daddy issues who is a failed horse rapist and also may be a cross-dresser. If spotted, please contact your local animal control or whatever disease-control organization is close by so they may return the species back to its garbage container habitat.
imabench
Posts: 21,946
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2012 3:41:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2012 11:21:11 AM, blameworthy wrote:
I find it strange that thirty different accounts with "ima" were parading across this website last night. I doubt anybody but imabench would have bothered to do it, so I agree with Thaddeus. Stop playing the fool.

Blameworthy youve been here for an entire week so clearly you dont know nearly enough about this site or know about the LAST time there were 10 Ima accounts created specifically to troll me.

Now go to your room
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015

Internet Missing Person Alert: Angsty teen with daddy issues who is a failed horse rapist and also may be a cross-dresser. If spotted, please contact your local animal control or whatever disease-control organization is close by so they may return the species back to its garbage container habitat.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,896
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2012 11:42:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
For the sake of clarifying this event, I should say that I checked up on every single "Ima" multi and have talked to these members, and while DDO is about having fun and enjoying the site, I have pointed out to these members specific behavior that can't be allowed in the future. Overly spamming the DDO forums, excessive harassment, and extreme vulgarity etc. are among these types of behavior. Juggle would like the site to maintain a basic code of conduct, and while some of the fun and shennanigans are alright, there were incidences that did go too far, requiring posts to be deleted and members to be warned about their conduct.

I'd also like to point out that Imabench is not responsible for a single one of these multi accounts, and has in fact never created a single multi account.
Debate.org Moderator
lannan13
Posts: 24,703
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2012 7:15:09 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Well then if Imabench didn't do it then who did.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2012 7:34:31 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2012 11:42:28 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
I'd also like to point out that Imabench is not responsible for a single one of these multi accounts, and has in fact never created a single multi account.

What proof do you have of this.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
imabench
Posts: 21,946
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2012 5:12:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/2/2012 7:15:09 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Well then if Imabench didn't do it then who did.

Probably the same people behind the last Ima revolution
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015

Internet Missing Person Alert: Angsty teen with daddy issues who is a failed horse rapist and also may be a cross-dresser. If spotted, please contact your local animal control or whatever disease-control organization is close by so they may return the species back to its garbage container habitat.
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2012 5:34:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
aww I missed all the action :(
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2012 11:42:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/2/2012 7:34:31 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 11/1/2012 11:42:28 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
I'd also like to point out that Imabench is not responsible for a single one of these multi accounts, and has in fact never created a single multi account.

What proof do you have of this.

LOL. He's the moderator. He can IP check all of us.