Total Posts:3|Showing Posts:1-3
Jump to topic:

How to Edit Post & Copy Permalink of a Post?

Seremonia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 7:51:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
How can i edit my typo on my post (after submitted)? And how to copy (get) a (perma)link of a specific post?

Thank you
I am free not because I have choices, but I am free because I rely on God with quality assured!
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 8:44:16 PM
At 11/6/2012 7:51:05 PM, Seremonia wrote:
How can i edit my typo on my post (after submitted)? And how to copy (get) a (perma)link of a specific post?

Thank you

If you are referring to a forum post, just hit the "reply & quote" button on your post with a typo, fix it, and state you fixed the link. If it is a debate, you cannot change it, but you could put it in the comments.

Does the URL (www.debate.org/randomness) at the top not work? I don't think you can zero in on one post in a thread though.
My work here is, finally, done.
Seremonia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 9:22:17 PM
At 11/6/2012 8:44:16 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/6/2012 7:51:05 PM, Seremonia wrote:

Thank you

If you are referring to a forum post, just hit the "reply & quote" button on your post with a typo, fix it, and state you fixed the link. If it is a debate, you cannot change it, but you could put it in the comments.

Does the URL (www.debate.org/randomness) at the top not work? I don't think you can zero in on one post in a thread though.

Thank you
I am free not because I have choices, but I am free because I rely on God with quality assured!