Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

I hold two DDO records

emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 9:34:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I do.

Ask me and I'll prove it brah.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
imabench
Posts: 21,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 11:00:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/7/2012 9:34:46 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
I do.

Ask me and I'll prove it brah.

OH OH LET ME GUESS:

Most spammed threads and most advertisements for a single debate?
Latest person trolled to death by Imabench: http://www.debate.org...

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2012 6:20:22 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/7/2012 11:00:20 PM, imabench wrote:
At 11/7/2012 9:34:46 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
I do.

Ask me and I'll prove it brah.

OH OH LET ME GUESS:

Most spammed threads and most advertisements for a single debate?

No.

Most debates participated in by a noob.

Most debates won by a noob.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
imabench
Posts: 21,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2012 8:35:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/8/2012 6:20:22 AM, emospongebob527 wrote:
At 11/7/2012 11:00:20 PM, imabench wrote:
At 11/7/2012 9:34:46 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
I do.

Ask me and I'll prove it brah.

OH OH LET ME GUESS:

Most spammed threads and most advertisements for a single debate?

No.

Most debates participated in by a noob.

Most debates won by a noob.

were they actually quality wins against debaters who are actually good or did you just accept 50+ debates in the challenge section from even bigger noobs and not FF any of them?
Latest person trolled to death by Imabench: http://www.debate.org...

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2012 3:05:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/8/2012 8:35:19 AM, imabench wrote:
At 11/8/2012 6:20:22 AM, emospongebob527 wrote:
At 11/7/2012 11:00:20 PM, imabench wrote:
At 11/7/2012 9:34:46 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
I do.

Ask me and I'll prove it brah.

OH OH LET ME GUESS:

Most spammed threads and most advertisements for a single debate?

No.

Most debates participated in by a noob.

Most debates won by a noob.

were they actually quality wins against debaters who are actually good or did you just accept 50+ debates in the challenge section from even bigger noobs and not FF any of them?

Stop cherry-picking, a win is a win.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2012 4:29:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/8/2012 4:21:18 PM, tvellalott wrote:
I should newb-snipe more... It annoys me I only have 50% win because of all my forfeits.

Tom, if you really want to pick up wins, use, Noobsnipe/Questions only method
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
tvellalott
Posts: 10,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2012 5:02:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/8/2012 4:29:17 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
At 11/8/2012 4:21:18 PM, tvellalott wrote:
I should newb-snipe more... It annoys me I only have 50% win because of all my forfeits.

Tom, if you really want to pick up wins, use, Noobsnipe/Questions only method

Thanks there Dylan. I would rather pick up legitimate wins against challenging opponents. Newb sniping is as good as cheating as far as I am concerned.

Also, weren't you going to deactivate your account?
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 2:36:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 9:43:47 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
Anyone want to debate me?

Sure, what do you want to debate?
The wise have eyes in their heads, while the fool walks in the darkness; but I came to realizethat the same fate overtakes them both.
Then I said to myself,
"The fate of the fool will overtake me also.
What then do I gain by being wise?"
I said to myself, "This too is meaningless."
For the wise, like the fool, will not be long remembered;
the days have already come when both have been forgotten.
Like the fool, the wise too must die!
- Ecclesiastes 2:14-16