Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Imabench, Ima call you out!

cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 12:40:59 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
For no reason. There was a bunch of other people callin' dudes out on stuff, so I felt why not make another completely useless thread and piss off more people?
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 1:17:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I plead insanity your honor
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 1:36:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/9/2012 12:40:59 AM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
For no reason. There was a bunch of other people callin' dudes out on stuff, so I felt why not make another completely useless thread and piss off more people?

cheesedingo1, I call you out!

Too lazy to make a new thread for it. I'll just do it right here.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 1:21:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/9/2012 1:36:37 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 11/9/2012 12:40:59 AM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
For no reason. There was a bunch of other people callin' dudes out on stuff, so I felt why not make another completely useless thread and piss off more people?

cheesedingo1, I call you out!

Too lazy to make a new thread for it. I'll just do it right here.

what?
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 2:37:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/9/2012 12:40:59 AM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
For no reason. There were a bunch of other people callin' dudes out on stuff, so I felt why not make another completely useless thread and piss off more people?

Fixd.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 11:21:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/10/2012 2:37:56 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/9/2012 12:40:59 AM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
For no reason. There were a bunch of other people callin' dudes out on stuff, so I felt why not make another completely useless thread and piss off more people?

Fixd.

A bunch can be used both as both a singular or plural noun.

You haven't fix'd anything.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus