Jump to topic:

Stickam (or what else related).

TheSkeptic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2009 11:45:42 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I was wondering - what do you guys, the DDO community, think about a Stickam event/thing/etc.?

I was in a live-stream chat awhile ago with some prominent Youtube atheist users, and it brought to mind DDO (since we debate here...obviously). So what do you think; anyone up for it? I for one am interested in what people here on DDO are like besides their beliefs.

Though I suppose you can still debate on Stickam (which the aforementioned Youtube gathering was for) but I think DDO is still better for that.
TheSkeptic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2009 1:11:30 AM
At 10/6/2009 11:48:21 PM, JBlake wrote:
Pardon my ignorance. What is Stickam?

http://en.wikipedia.org...

"Stickam is a social networking website that features user-submitted pictures, audio, video, and most prominently, live streaming video chat."
TheSkeptic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2009 1:22:01 AM
"Stickam is a social networking website that features user-submitted pictures, audio, video, and most prominently, live streaming video chat."

If it's not apparent, I'm referring to a live streaming video chat.
asiansarentnerdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2009 9:21:26 AM
At 10/7/2009 6:24:40 AM, PoeJoe wrote:
Or we could do Skype. More people probably have the capability to do Skype than they do Stickam.

Anyone can stickam as long as they have a webcam and create an account on stickam.com. Its easier to use than skype? The only drawback is that the chat lags, because you have to wait a few seconds between sending messages.
I'm asian.