Jump to topic:

Moo.

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2009 10:31:16 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I agree and frankly couldn't be happier. I don't know about you guys, but I prefer to do my DDOing after a long soak in the tub with some Yo-Yo Ma and various scented bath salts. All that talk about troll this and bombing that really raised my blood pressure.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
MTGandP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2009 4:53:34 AM
I believe it has. I, for one, have only been in two debates since school started. I still spend plenty of time on the forums, though.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2009 5:02:15 AM
School season always slows things down.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
BrandonClark
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2009 8:39:46 AM
I certainly haven't backed off. Well, maybe a little because I'll miss a day or two, but I've got my study halls...
BLACKHAWKS 6-5 lN OVERTIME!!!
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2009 11:36:51 AM
The only thing that bugs me is the lack of actual debating. I thoroughly enjoy it; I guess nobody likes being the instigator, huh? I'll try to post a few more debates at the end of the week when I finish all of my actual homework o.O
President of DDO