Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

5000th topic

Frederick53
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 3:36:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.365horrormovie.com...
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
lannan13
Posts: 23,830
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 3:56:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
mfc
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker
Frederick53
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 4:44:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2012 4:40:56 PM, FREEDO wrote:
thc

WEEEEEED
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
FREEDO
Posts: 21,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 3:41:09 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2012 3:49:45 PM, Koopin wrote:
kfc

Looool, I just realized this was your 11,000th post.

This thread is now historic.
THE CHOSEN ONE

Also Grand Poobah of DDO
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 3:57:53 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/15/2012 3:41:09 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 11/14/2012 3:49:45 PM, Koopin wrote:
kfc

Looool, I just realized this was your 11,000th post.


This thread is now historic.

No it wasn't. I remember someone pointing it out in a different thread.
#StandWithBossy
FREEDO
Posts: 21,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 4:05:03 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/15/2012 3:57:53 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 11/15/2012 3:41:09 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 11/14/2012 3:49:45 PM, Koopin wrote:
kfc

Looool, I just realized this was your 11,000th post.


This thread is now historic.

No it wasn't. I remember someone pointing it out in a different thread.

Go to Koopin's page. Count down seven posts.
THE CHOSEN ONE

Also Grand Poobah of DDO