Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

I am going to start creating troll debates.

MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 6:46:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Just kidding (consider that a little 'marketing' ploy, since these forums have been so desolate recently). Now that I have your attention, I realized that I forgot to comment on the banning incident. I'm not going to procrastinate anymore (I think it's been three months already?). Anyway, congratulations to imabench for his incredible investigative skills- no one but him could have seen the difference between an "n" and an "r," and clearly everyone would have simply assumed that inferno's posts had mysteriously been reset to 1 if not for him. Just like in the cheating incident, you read my mind and determined I was guilty (pity you couldn't tell that the entire thing was a four month old repost: http://www.debate.org...).

Ron-Paul and Zaradi, I think you're full of crud when you said that I had changed; I ALWAYS posted BS around the forums. The only thing that "changed" is that I got bored with debating and wasn't making the intellectual posts anymore. And Zaradi, it isn't a good idea to accuse someone of trolling and then go and troll that person's thread for no conceivable reason. Just saying.

Thett, I hope you weren't talking about royalpaladin when you said I had "harassed" members... because her definition of harassment isn't a normal one.

I'm almost sorry I never went on trial because I would have had a <1% chance of actually being banned and you all would have been suitably embarrassed...

Now that the sleeping dogs have been woken up, does anybody feel like a debate? I've been bored these last two weeks and it's time to come back. I'm interested in debating royal on abortion but I doubt that she will, so I'm asking for people to give me some ideas.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 7:28:55 PM
lol I have literally no idea what this is talking about 0.0
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 7:35:09 PM
At 11/14/2012 7:28:55 PM, thett3 wrote:

You don't?: [http://www.debate.org...]
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 10:04:16 PM
At 11/14/2012 6:46:58 PM, MouthWash wrote:

Ron-Paul and Zaradi, I think you're full of crud when you said that I had changed; I ALWAYS posted BS around the forums. The only thing that "changed" is that I got bored with debating and wasn't making the intellectual posts anymore.

And this was the change that made me go from respecting you as much as I do people like F-16, bluesteel, imabench, FREEDO, thett3, and others, to people I hold as much respect for such as Inferno, ScottyDouglas, Ahmed.M, and others. You went from messing around part of the time and making quality posts the other part to being obnoxious the entire time.

And Zaradi, it isn't a good idea to accuse someone of trolling and then go and troll that person's thread for no conceivable reason. Just saying.

Link? If it was the thread this post is talking about, I never trolled it.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 10:09:37 PM
At 11/14/2012 7:35:09 PM, MouthWash wrote:

Oh look at that. I still dont know what I was referring to. Maybe your flame wars in the comments of your debate with danielle or something

if it makes you feel better I dont dislike you now <3
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 10:11:55 PM
At 11/14/2012 10:04:16 PM, Zaradi wrote:

Ron-Paul and Zaradi, I think you're full of crud when you said that I had changed; I ALWAYS posted BS around the forums. The only thing that "changed" is that I got bored with debating and wasn't making the intellectual posts anymore.

And this was the change that made me go from respecting you as much as I do people like F-16, bluesteel, imabench, FREEDO, thett3, and others, to people I hold as much respect for such as Inferno, ScottyDouglas, Ahmed.M, and others. You went from messing around part of the time and making quality posts the other part to being obnoxious the entire time.

And Zaradi, it isn't a good idea to accuse someone of trolling and then go and troll that person's thread for no conceivable reason. Just saying.

Ya: [http://www.debate.org...]
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 10:12:06 PM
Repostttttt
Lame.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 10:16:43 PM
At 11/14/2012 10:09:37 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 11/14/2012 7:35:09 PM, MouthWash wrote:

Oh look at that. I still dont know what I was referring to. Maybe your flame wars in the comments of your debate with danielle or something

if it makes you feel better I dont dislike you now <3

My "flame wars" were perfectly justified lol. She kept rambling on about how I needed to prove that there were characteristics that only males or females could possess. Which is incredibly dishonest, of course; I only needed to prove that most males and females possessed these specific characteristics. The two may seem similar, but they aren't. She was trying to make me prove that "only" a male and female couple could raise children properly, which Mirza pointed out before the debate even started.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 10:17:25 PM
At 11/14/2012 10:12:06 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Repostttttt
Lame.

No one seems to have looked in the personal forum. I waited for like three days.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 10:19:41 PM

Yes, and I still can make good posts, but you advocated banning me from the site permanently. As in, I can never come there or post again. You believe that that is a proper response? I hope you never go on jury duty, God...
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 10:16:19 PM
At 11/14/2012 10:11:55 PM, MouthWash wrote:

1. I never accused you of trolling. I accused you of being an a**. Distinction is that trolls are actually funny.

2. You're still butt-hurt about that? Grow up a little.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 10:19:58 PM
At 11/14/2012 10:19:41 PM, MouthWash wrote:

Yes, and I still can make good posts, but you advocated banning me from the site permanently. As in, I can never come there or post again. You believe that that is a proper response? I hope you never go on jury duty, God...

Because I believe your behavior warranted permanent banning, since you had taken things over a line that we could call it forgivable.

Then another two responses.

1. Why am I being singled out for this? At least 8-10 other people believed it was a good idea to perma-ban you, yet you make mention of just my name (and maybe one other person who's name I can't remember). Why the arbitrary exclusion?

2. Really? You're bringing up jury duty?

OBJECTION! Relevance, your honor.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 7:28:10 AM
At 11/15/2012 10:16:19 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 11/14/2012 10:11:55 PM, MouthWash wrote:

1. I never accused you of trolling. I accused you of being an a**. Distinction is that trolls are actually funny.

2. You're still butt-hurt about that? Grow up a little.

I'm not. I just noticed that it happened not long after the banning incident.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 7:31:17 AM
At 11/15/2012 10:19:58 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 11/14/2012 10:19:41 PM, MouthWash wrote:

Because I believe your behavior warranted permanent banning, since you had taken things over a line that we could call it forgivable.

Why? For making a repost of a four month old insult? There's a reason that I aimed it at myself- I intended to "harass" no one.

1. Why am I being singled out for this? At least 8-10 other people believed it was a good idea to perma-ban you, yet you make mention of just my name (and maybe one other person who's name I can't remember). Why the arbitrary exclusion?

No, it definitely wasn't 8-10 people, and a few were strongly against it. You're being singled out because right now you're the only one responding to the thread (imabench won't show his face lol).
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 8:51:38 AM
At 11/16/2012 7:37:58 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
I don't have a problem with banning MW.

Because then you'll be able to flaunt your volcano God theory without fear of debating it or actually checking the facts?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 8:53:13 AM
At 11/16/2012 8:51:38 AM, MouthWash wrote:

Because then you'll be able to flaunt your volcano God theory without fear of debating it or actually checking the facts?

Exactly. I want everybody to think that Yahweh is a volcano because I am secretly planning to usurp him with the new volcano god, Satan.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 8:59:16 AM
At 11/16/2012 8:53:13 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

Exactly. I want everybody to think that Yahweh is a volcano because I am secretly planning to usurp him with the new volcano god, Satan.

Come to think of it, this is the exact type of behavior that made people get so fed up with me in the first place...
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 9:00:24 AM
At 11/16/2012 8:59:16 AM, MouthWash wrote:

Come to think of it, this is the exact type of behavior that made people get so fed up with me in the first place...

No, people got fed up with you because you are nonsensically arrogant and you harass people.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 9:04:07 AM
At 11/16/2012 9:00:24 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/16/2012 8:59:16 AM, MouthWash wrote:

No, people got fed up with you because you are nonsensically arrogant and you harass people.

[http://cdn.memegenerator.net...]
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 9:25:33 AM
Everyone
JUST
SHUT
UP
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires