Jump to topic:

Royal, you are a disgrace to the idea of DDO

JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 6:01:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You create a straw-man argument, and use that as rationale to ignore me. Guess what? There are conflicting views in the world. The fact that you not only refused to actually listen to mine, but misrepresented it as justification that you can just dismiss anything I say in the future, is a poor reflection on your integrity and maturity.

Also, creating a post to specifically point out that you are going to ignore me because of that straw-man argument is nothing more than a call for attention.(And yes, I'm aware of the irony)
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 6:32:57 PM
At 11/16/2012 6:01:23 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
You create a straw-man argument, and use that as rationale to ignore me. Guess what? There are conflicting views in the world. The fact that you not only refused to actually listen to mine, but misrepresented it as justification that you can just dismiss anything I say in the future, is a poor reflection on your integrity and maturity.

Also, creating a post to specifically point out that you are going to ignore me because of that straw-man argument is nothing more than a call for attention.(And yes, I'm aware of the irony)

Listen, I know that it's generally thought of that there aren't many girls on the internet, but trust me there is enough that you don't have to create butthurt posts because one stopped talking to you.

Squeeze one off, take a cold shower, go to a bar, whatever - get over it.
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 6:55:50 PM
At 11/16/2012 6:32:57 PM, drafterman wrote:

Listen, I know that it's generally thought of that there aren't many girls on the internet, but trust me there is enough that you don't have to create butthurt posts because one stopped talking to you.

Don't make me make a thread for you too drafterboy. I don't care if someone is male or female. If they close themselves off to ideas they disagree with they should leave a debate site.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 7:06:56 PM
At 11/16/2012 6:55:50 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 11/16/2012 6:32:57 PM, drafterman wrote:

Don't make me make a thread for you too drafterboy.

Please do. It'd be amusing.

I don't care if someone is male or female.

Oh? So, you do this for everyone that doesn't talk to you? That must be exhausting.

If they close themselves off to ideas they disagree with they should leave a debate site.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 7:34:08 PM

Here's what you need to do" Write down exactly what you did to get her to ignore you, be explicit and write it out step by step...and then sell it as a "How To" manual.

I'll place an advanced order for the first copy right now.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 7:36:57 AM
At 11/16/2012 7:34:08 PM, Sidewalker wrote:

Here's what you need to do" Write down exactly what you did to get her to ignore you, be explicit and write it out step by step...and then sell it as a "How To" manual.

I'll place an advanced order for the first copy right now.

LOL. You do realize that I'm like the only one who pays any attention to you at all? You want me to ignore you? Ok. Let's see who responds to your posts.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 9:50:03 AM
At 11/17/2012 7:37:17 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Anyways, sorry. I was in a very bad mood yesterday. I responded to your post.

No problem, a lot of people here are levity challenged all the time, and that only makes them even more fun to mess with.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater