Total Posts:61|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I'm leaving DDO

JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 6:59:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Time to tell the truth. I was hired by a conservative group to post on internet forums prior to the elections. The pay was minimal, but it was work. Truth is, I don't actually care about, or enjoy politics at all, but I do enjoy making up arguments as I go along.

It was fun, and I thought I would continue after they stopped paying me, but there isn't enough real discussion on DDO to be worth it. DDO is more saturated with logical fallacies than many other web forums, which just causes too much irony to stand.

I have had other accounts in the past, and some of them could possibly still be active, but I'll leave that up to your imagination. Hail Eris!
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 7:09:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
We'll miss you Jaxson.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
sadolite
Posts: 8,836
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 7:29:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/16/2012 6:59:55 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Time to tell the truth. I was hired by a conservative group to post on internet forums prior to the elections. The pay was minimal, but it was work. Truth is, I don't actually care about, or enjoy politics at all, but I do enjoy making up arguments as I go along.

It was fun, and I thought I would continue after they stopped paying me, but there isn't enough real discussion on DDO to be worth it. DDO is more saturated with logical fallacies than many other web forums, which just causes too much irony to stand.

Load of crap. Looking for attention

I have had other accounts in the past, and some of them could possibly still be active, but I'll leave that up to your imagination. Hail Eris!
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 7:41:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/16/2012 7:29:42 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/16/2012 6:59:55 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Time to tell the truth. I was hired by a conservative group to post on internet forums prior to the elections. The pay was minimal, but it was work. Truth is, I don't actually care about, or enjoy politics at all, but I do enjoy making up arguments as I go along.

It was fun, and I thought I would continue after they stopped paying me, but there isn't enough real discussion on DDO to be worth it. DDO is more saturated with logical fallacies than many other web forums, which just causes too much irony to stand.

Load of crap. Looking for attention

I have had other accounts in the past, and some of them could possibly still be active, but I'll leave that up to your imagination. Hail Eris!

Jaxson is known to be dead serious person, 100% of the time. No way he's lying about being paid to post about the election.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
sadolite
Posts: 8,836
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 7:54:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/16/2012 7:41:32 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 11/16/2012 7:29:42 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/16/2012 6:59:55 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Time to tell the truth. I was hired by a conservative group to post on internet forums prior to the elections. The pay was minimal, but it was work. Truth is, I don't actually care about, or enjoy politics at all, but I do enjoy making up arguments as I go along.

It was fun, and I thought I would continue after they stopped paying me, but there isn't enough real discussion on DDO to be worth it. DDO is more saturated with logical fallacies than many other web forums, which just causes too much irony to stand.

Load of crap. Looking for attention

I have had other accounts in the past, and some of them could possibly still be active, but I'll leave that up to your imagination. Hail Eris!

Jaxson is known to be dead serious person, 100% of the time. No way he's lying about being paid to post about the election.

So what, still looking for attention
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 8:08:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/16/2012 7:56:13 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Time to fess up, sadolite. How much are you being paid?

He's being paid hefty by liberals to make conservatives look retarded.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 8:13:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/16/2012 7:11:52 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
I wish I could be paid to post conservative ramblings on internet forums.

*daydreams*
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 8:16:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/16/2012 7:41:32 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 11/16/2012 7:29:42 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/16/2012 6:59:55 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Time to tell the truth. I was hired by a conservative group to post on internet forums prior to the elections. The pay was minimal, but it was work. Truth is, I don't actually care about, or enjoy politics at all, but I do enjoy making up arguments as I go along.

It was fun, and I thought I would continue after they stopped paying me, but there isn't enough real discussion on DDO to be worth it. DDO is more saturated with logical fallacies than many other web forums, which just causes too much irony to stand.

Load of crap. Looking for attention

I have had other accounts in the past, and some of them could possibly still be active, but I'll leave that up to your imagination. Hail Eris!

Jaxson is known to be dead serious person, 100% of the time. No way he's lying about being paid to post about the election.

Then why would he keep going almost 2 weeks after the election?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 8:21:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/16/2012 8:08:33 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 11/16/2012 7:56:13 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Time to fess up, sadolite. How much are you being paid?

He's being paid hefty by liberals to make conservatives look retarded.

Why would any liberal group bother to pay for a service that they can get for free? You just have to talk to any of the fascist Christians in America. The libertarians are generally more intelligent, but sadolite is a typical authoritarian conservative.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 8:22:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/16/2012 8:16:14 PM, imabench wrote:
At 11/16/2012 7:41:32 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 11/16/2012 7:29:42 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/16/2012 6:59:55 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Time to tell the truth. I was hired by a conservative group to post on internet forums prior to the elections. The pay was minimal, but it was work. Truth is, I don't actually care about, or enjoy politics at all, but I do enjoy making up arguments as I go along.

It was fun, and I thought I would continue after they stopped paying me, but there isn't enough real discussion on DDO to be worth it. DDO is more saturated with logical fallacies than many other web forums, which just causes too much irony to stand.

Load of crap. Looking for attention

I have had other accounts in the past, and some of them could possibly still be active, but I'll leave that up to your imagination. Hail Eris!

Jaxson is known to be dead serious person, 100% of the time. No way he's lying about being paid to post about the election.

Then why would he keep going almost 2 weeks after the election?
He said he thought he would stay, meaning he was trying to stay but couldn't.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 10:24:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/16/2012 9:58:51 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
DDO is conservative enough and many users are too young to vote...what idiot would they pay you to go on here?

Republicans.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 10:27:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/16/2012 8:21:26 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/16/2012 8:08:33 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 11/16/2012 7:56:13 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Time to fess up, sadolite. How much are you being paid?

He's being paid hefty by liberals to make conservatives look retarded.

Why would any liberal group bother to pay for a service that they can get for free? You just have to talk to any of the fascistChristians in America. The libertarians are generally more intelligent, but sadolite is a typical authoritarian conservative.

Fascism is a form of NATIONAL SOCIALISM.

Conservatives hate socialism...

Fascism is socially conservative but is big government socialism when it comes to economics...

Jeez. People are so ignorant on this subject.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 10:35:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/16/2012 10:27:11 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 11/16/2012 8:21:26 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/16/2012 8:08:33 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 11/16/2012 7:56:13 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Time to fess up, sadolite. How much are you being paid?

He's being paid hefty by liberals to make conservatives look retarded.

Why would any liberal group bother to pay for a service that they can get for free? You just have to talk to any of the fascistChristians in America. The libertarians are generally more intelligent, but sadolite is a typical authoritarian conservative.

Fascism is a form of NATIONAL SOCIALISM.

Conservatives hate socialism...

Fascism is socially conservative but is big government socialism when it comes to economics...

Jeez. People are so ignorant on this subject.

Fascism is not national socialism; national socialism is a form of fascism, and Hitler actually had a crony capitalist state. Also, conservatives are not libertarians; they are generally authoritarians, as you can see on this website.

Nazis are not Marxists. Nazis are against equality. Conservatives hate equality. Nazis support crony capitalism. Conservatives support crony capitalism. Nazis support invading other countries and taking resources for their corporations. Conservatives support invading other countries and stealing resources for corporations.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 10:36:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
*gets popcorn*
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 11:32:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/16/2012 10:35:39 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/16/2012 10:27:11 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 11/16/2012 8:21:26 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/16/2012 8:08:33 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 11/16/2012 7:56:13 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Time to fess up, sadolite. How much are you being paid?

He's being paid hefty by liberals to make conservatives look retarded.

Why would any liberal group bother to pay for a service that they can get for free? You just have to talk to any of the fascistChristians in America. The libertarians are generally more intelligent, but sadolite is a typical authoritarian conservative.

Fascism is a form of NATIONAL SOCIALISM.

Conservatives hate socialism...

Fascism is socially conservative but is big government socialism when it comes to economics...

Jeez. People are so ignorant on this subject.

Fascism is not national socialism; national socialism is a form of fascism, and Hitler actually had a crony capitalist state. Also, conservatives are not libertarians; they are generally authoritarians, as you can see on this website.

Nazis are not Marxists. Nazis are against equality. Conservatives hate equality. Nazis support crony capitalism. Conservatives support crony capitalism. Nazis support invading other countries and taking resources for their corporations. Conservatives support invading other countries and stealing resources for corporations.

Don't use the term conservative and authoritarian interchangeably- they aren't the same thing. Conservatives are those who support right wing economic ideals. There are two main forms of conservatism: libertarian conservatism (right wing libertarianism) and authoritarian conservatism.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."