Jump to topic:

Happy Thanksgiving DDO !

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 9:54:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Greetings my fellow friends. I just want to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of the idiots and intellects abroad. But I do want to know what is your favorite
Thanksgiving dish. Meaning what is the typical meal that you eat on that day during this time of year. For me it would be turkey, ham, brown rice, collard greens, string beans, sweet potato, mac n cheese, gravy, stuffing, vanilla pudding, pecan pie, sweet potato pie, baked chicken, and cake. Of course there may be something that I left out. But that one is my usual dinner for Thanksgiving.
And you.
MilitaryAtheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 9:56:35 AM
At 11/19/2012 9:54:37 AM, inferno wrote:
Greetings my fellow friends. I just want to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of the idiots and intellects abroad. But I do want to know what is your favorite
Thanksgiving dish. Meaning what is the typical meal that you eat on that day during this time of year. For me it would be turkey, ham, brown rice, collard greens, string beans, sweet potato, mac n cheese, gravy, stuffing, vanilla pudding, pecan pie, sweet potato pie, baked chicken, and cake. Of course there may be something that I left out. But that one is my usual dinner for Thanksgiving.
And you.

GTFO
Zeph
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 10:00:51 AM
And you.

GTFO
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 10:55:17 AM
And you.

That sounds like some fine country food right there, did you forget home made banana pudding?
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 2:31:11 PM
At 11/19/2012 10:55:17 AM, jharry wrote:
And you.

That sounds like some fine country food right there, did you forget home made banana pudding?

Thanks for reminding me. Bananna pudding it is.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 2:31:34 PM
And you.

Thanks for reminding me. Bananna pudding it is..........
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 2:31:49 PM
And you.

Thanks for reminding me about this. Bananna pudding it is..........
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 2:32:38 PM
And you.

Stuffing.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 3:15:43 PM
And you.

It is not Thanksgiving you nitwit.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 3:33:29 PM
At 11/19/2012 2:32:38 PM, phantom wrote:
And you.

Stuffing.

Is that all. Is it homemade or from the box. Dont lie now. =)
mannequin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 3:50:43 PM
At 11/19/2012 3:33:29 PM, inferno wrote:
And you.

Stuffing.

Inferno,

Are you getting off to this or what?
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 4:48:24 PM
At 11/19/2012 3:50:43 PM, mannequin wrote:
And you.

Stuffing.

Inferno,

Are you getting off to this or what?

No. But I heard that you were though. Please dont mess up this place.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 7:15:29 PM
And you.

Stuffing.

Homemade. Much better than turkey.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 7:51:03 PM
Mmm... Thanksgiving sounds delicious.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 12:49:47 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Inferno, that food list sounds good but you gotta add cranberry sauce and mashed potatoes. It ain't Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner without those 2 things.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 12:00:16 PM
At 11/20/2012 12:49:47 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Inferno, that food list sounds good but you gotta add cranberry sauce and mashed potatoes. It ain't Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner without those 2 things.

Mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. I prefer apple sauce myself.
Thanks for the advice.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 12:03:03 PM
I'm just going to have my clam chowder out of a can.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 12:05:40 PM
my message to all you motherfuckers
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 12:55:23 PM
My family does homemade stuffing and not to mention the cheese cake!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 1:34:20 PM
And you.

Stuffing.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 1:36:49 PM
At 11/20/2012 12:05:40 PM, thett3 wrote:
my message to all you motherfuckers

Lol, I've seen this. I lol'd when the black guy from Friday popped up. I wonder how much they paid him to be on there.